PDA

View Full Version : Rei @ 108 mirage

funseeker78
23-04-2023, 10:15 AM
ML - Rei, Japanese, 5’7”, slim, B/C cups, sensitive nipples - innocent looking, reasonable English, good ML with great attitude
Month - April 2023
Service - Shower together, mild DFK, limited Nuru, very little massage, DATY, CBJ
Cost - $195/hr
VFM - not yet at that price point, but potential is there for Rei

I visited 108 mirage at Petersham, the new shop of Ada - 200 Stanmore. Nice setup and quite small rooms but it is located in one of those tiny narrow buildings on Old Canterbury, Petersham. I took the back entrance which is somewhat discrete.

Paid the bills, settled to a room with a shower and a waterproof covered mattress right next to it. Not much room between shower and mattress. I stripped and waited for Rei. Rei entered in about 5 min and her calm demeanour was noticeable in her face.

Rei stripped and we both got into the shower. We soaped each other and I started caressing her tits and pussy and her nipples became erect. She’s was super responsive and sensitive as well which can be bothersome if you’re particular which I was not. She gave a mouth gargle and then we kissed and exchanged our bodily fluids.

After entree, we dried ourselves and got on the bed and Rei went straight for the dom and started CBJ. I would have preferred some teasing. Then she applied warm oil on me and her and started rubbing and started LFK while stroking my cock. I had hand access to her pussy and I started fingering with wet massage oil. This turned her on and then intensity of LFK increased and became DFK. We continued this for a while and I asked for DATY and Rei was fine. She was enjoying and mourning and became warm and I could feel warm pussy juice coming out.

Her Nuru and massage skills are basic and not much teasing or solid at all. She just kept rubbing her tits on my chest and kept it there. There was no sensual Nuru like what you get with Adrienne at Rhodes, for example. This was a bit disappointing given the price is high and comparable to private Nuru MLs.

She’s a shy and innocent looking girl, learning the Nuru and massage craft (long way to go) and I treated her well and I got a good company. I gave feedback to Ada which as usual she takes it seriously and I hope she’ll help Rei develop necessary skills.

Mirage108
23-09-2023, 11:28 AM
http://themiragemassage.com/