PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where else Mary of 14 Burwood works?

Sibon
23-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Anyone knows where else Mary of 14 Burwood works? She is rostered every Monday in 14 Burwood but Monday is my no punt day as normally it's my busiest day of the week.

From the photos she may not look to be the hottest of the girls in the establisment. However at the moment I'm stopping seeing my regular. I need to try new fields. Personally I prefer plainer simple girls than hot girls.

cuteguy
24-04-2023, 02:17 AM
Anyone knows where else Mary of 14 Burwood works? She is rostered every Monday in 14 Burwood but Monday is my no punt day as normally it's my busiest day of the week.

From the photos she may not look to be the hottest of the girls in the establisment. However at the moment I'm stopping seeing my regular. I need to try new fields. Personally I prefer plainer simple girls than hot girls.

Most guys want the young, hot, sexy girls who will be difficult to book unless you get in early or have good relationship with shop that gives preferential treatment to VIP or regular customers. At the same time, you may get better service with the not so hot girls or slightly older because they know they can't compete in the looks department and will provide you more in terms of service.

11Bravo
24-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Most guys want the young, hot, sexy girls who will be difficult to book unless you get in early or have good relationship with shop that gives preferential treatment to VIP or regular customers. At the same time, you may get better service with the not so hot girls or slightly older because they know they can't compete in the looks department and will provide you more in terms of service.I agree, having decades of experience in several countries. GENERALLY speaking, the young ones rely on their looks, and certainly looks are PART of the experience. But IMHO, it's form over function as their services can be less and inexperienced. (Or they just don't care about repeat business, but I will entertain the argument that they just want to have MINIMUM contact with a (they say OLD, I say mature) punter).

On the other hand, for me, the sweet spot is a 30'ish LOOKING Asians, and given Asians CAN look 10 years younger... Here, again IMHO, they understand that to compete they have to offer better service, they have the experience to deliver, and they do understand that repeat business IS money in the bank.