PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 J Luka, a loud screamer

asseater
25-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Dropped in without booking on Wednesday night to try my luck. I had a look at the girls available. There are some new faces in Kyoto's line up and some of them look very attractive. Luka and Camila impressed me with their nice body. Camila is more curvaceous but when I see Luka’s walking posture, I realized this is a horny girl. I decided to go with Luka, paid the damage for 45mins and was guided to the room.

I'll just put some comments here instead of a long story. She is a young pretty girl with nice delicate skin. Slim and tall with A cups. For boobs lovers, she isn’t yours lol… Her voice is so sexy. High-pitched and breathy. I got aroused even when I listened to that voice. The service is very passionate. DFK is a highlight of the session. It’s like a fighting between my tongue and her tongue. Another thing impressed me is that she is a loud screamer. She let out a lot of screaming in the way as if she couldn't take it. Yes, with that high-pitched voice. I think her moaning can probably be heard at 206 counter downstairs. Maybe a bit FOAM but I like it. All in all,I think it's a very nice punt.

Kyoto206
26-04-2023, 12:05 PM
Thank you asseater for your review!

Kyoto206
13-09-2023, 12:38 PM
LUKA here today 13/09/23 (WED)
11am - 12am