PDA

View Full Version : Mirage Massage NoA @ 108 Mirage

HowTo28891298
25-04-2023, 08:15 PM
Hey guys,

Had a booking with NoA and remembered about this after report thing. Overall it was enjoyable but I think she is a bit under experienced, might be new to this or something. Also the booking process was really good, the people I interacted with on WeChat were great. Down to answer questions if anyone has any.

fapmaster69
26-04-2023, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the info bro, she looks hot for sure. But definitely lookin more for experienced/skillful girls, may try her anyway though lol.

How open is she to extras? Like sumata/pussy slide or so

HowTo28891298
26-04-2023, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the info bro, she looks hot for sure. But definitely lookin more for experienced/skillful girls, may try her anyway though lol.

How open is she to extras? Like sumata/pussy slide or so

She offered full service and did sumata, so she is open to extras within reason. I say 'within reason' because I believe she will turn down things that are more extreme and her compliance may differ from people and how they treat her. Also yeah, she is pretty.

DireStraits
28-04-2023, 11:11 AM
She offered full service and did sumata for free, so she is open to extras within reason. I say 'within reason' because I believe she will turn down things that are more extreme and her compliance may differ from people and how they treat her. Also yeah, she is pretty.
Thanks for the mini review on Noa. Been thinking of seeing her. Have been burnt many a time in the past by fake photos where the girl I end up seeing looks nothing like the photos. Just wondering if Noa looks like her photos… Cheers

HowTo28891298
28-04-2023, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the mini review on Noa. Been thinking of seeing her. Have been burnt many a time in the past by fake photos where the girl I end up seeing looks nothing like the photos. Just wondering if Noa looks like her photos… Cheers

No worries man.

SteveRogue
29-04-2023, 10:26 AM
Hey guys,

Had a booking with NoA and remembered about this after report thing. Not sure what to write but I thought people would want to know that the photos of her are accurate and real, she is attractive. Overall it was enjoyable but I think she is a bit under experienced, might be new to this or something. Also the booking process was really good, the people I interacted with on WeChat were great. Down to answer questions if anyone has any.

Does she allow nipple sucking and finger on pussy? I just want to try the diamond service massage 170 for 45 mins.

HowTo28891298
29-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Does she allow nipple sucking and finger on pussy? I just want to try the diamond service massage 170 for 45 mins.

If you pay for diamond service she probably will, she's very nice so as long as you reciprocate there should be no problem.

SteveRogue
11-05-2023, 11:58 AM
If you pay for diamond service she probably will, she's very nice so as long as you reciprocate there should be no problem.

Sorry not the diamond service my mistake. Just asking about the 45 mins for 170. It think it’s just the nuru massage.

Beitahan
24-05-2023, 06:08 PM
Thanks for sharing
NoA has attractive assets beautiful lol

personaa
02-06-2023, 04:45 PM
She looks good but not good enough for me to pay 300 per hour for FS ( it's 295 according to website but they can keep that remaining 5 bucks anyway!)

Beitahan
17-06-2023, 03:34 PM
She looks good but not good enough for me to pay 300 per hour for FS ( it's 295 according to website but they can keep that remaining 5 bucks anyway!)
I reckoned the trends of this business with $300 is quite common for an hour.
Will be happy if anyone reply under $300 near cbd