PDA

View Full Version : General talk Brisbane shop prices and quality

Zeus007
25-04-2023, 08:54 PM
Hey Guys, keen to hear your thoughts on BNE shops, quality seems to have slipped over the past 12 months and prices are off the charts. Understand inflation has risen but feel a few shops are taking the #%+*

4FoW2
27-04-2023, 12:01 AM
Despite what "some" may say about their great finds or regulars that give it all, the scene in BrisVegas is getting ridiculous and has been going downhill for a while now.
Many of my associates are punting less and walking more. I'll be interested how this recent AG talk about decriminalising prostitution affects the industry, both in the short term and long term.
Some friends of mine have changed their punting habits by having long weekends in Sydney or punting OS.
4FoW2

darkice
27-04-2023, 12:52 AM
It's up to punters to walk away and not pay.

I have been lucky to find VFM for me right now but I can't say I've seen it change from the $50/$100 range.

Lovesadrink
27-04-2023, 08:34 AM
The quality has absolutely dropped and pricing increasing. You need to learn how to walk out! There are a couple of good one’s around still and I am basically sticking to regulars now and given up on the punt

Frank Walker
27-04-2023, 09:41 AM
Quality and price here has always been garbage, but Brisbane simps still pay and therefore it won't change even with inflation.

Don't blame the market, blame the customer that creates and sustains that market.

harry444
27-04-2023, 01:50 PM
Am I the only one who thinks ML's are underpaid (waiting for the tirades). With waiting time and tight arse punter's, girls would be pushing to average $100 an hour. Try to get a tradie for that.

COOLBRI
27-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Hey Guys, keen to hear your thoughts on BNE shops, quality seems to have slipped over the past 12 months and prices are off the charts. Understand inflation has risen but feel a few shops are taking the #%+*

Prices mainly depends on customer and received type of service. my view is, nothing to do with external inflation.

Bucket
27-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Honestly I think people who think they charge to much are crazy. I can’t imagine any girl who doesn’t work as an ml taking $200 for a fuck. It’s up to them what they want to charge and if you don’t like it get a hand job and be on your way, don’t piss and moan about it

SmithChips
27-04-2023, 08:36 PM
Am I the only one who thinks ML's are underpaid (waiting for the tirades). With waiting time and tight arse punter's, girls would be pushing to average $100 an hour. Try to get a tradie for that.

$100/h cash is not bad! Most girls stay the whole day with long hours about 10-12h, so that's over 1k cash per day.

4FoW2
27-04-2023, 11:43 PM
$100/h cash is not bad! Most girls stay the whole day with long hours about 10-12h, so that's over 1k cash per day.
Can we have a thread where ML & Wgs get on here and tell us how many clients they get, how much they make etc etc
Would make for some interesting reading but I'm sure they would be ostracized by their sisters.

Q. What do you think would be normal number of clients for the "average" ( not top performers) ML in a shop? What do you think the average punter would pay per visit? Then do the math!
4FoW2

dave.j8811
28-04-2023, 06:06 AM
Can we have a thread where ML & Wgs get on here and tell us how many clients they get, how much they make etc etc
Would make for some interesting reading but I'm sure they would be ostracized by their sisters.

Q. What do you think would be normal number of clients for the "average" ( not top performers) ML in a shop? What do you think the average punter would pay per visit? Then do the math!
4FoW2

Dated multiple. Average is 3-7 with some punters getting none to some getting full 3-4 pine options. Depends on day, weather, and client

maxg05
28-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Dated multiple. Average is 3-7 with some punters getting none to some getting full 3-4 pine options. Depends on day, weather, and client

Dated multiple ML??? What was that experience like ??

dave.j8811
28-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Dated multiple ML??? What was that experience like ??

Fun! But they love money. Always money. Expensive dinners etc. but fun

Herpetology
28-04-2023, 12:02 PM
Secret ladies business

VFlowers
28-04-2023, 12:27 PM
4FoW2

Probably 4-5 clients. 'Extra' income depending on range of services offered, maybe an average of $75-100 per client. Still $300-500 per day, free of tax and other deductions, plus whatever share they get from the shop fee. If they work, say 4 days a week, that's a minimum of around $5000 per month.

Secret ladies business

For once I find myself agreeing with Herps....who wudda thunk....
Who in their right mind would discuss their income in a public forum???

VFlowers
28-04-2023, 12:28 PM
Fun! But they love money. Always money. Expensive dinners etc. but fun

Yep...That I can confirm.