PDA

View Full Version : General talk Strip Clubs - looking for ideas

ginggang
27-04-2023, 10:04 PM
Does anyone have any tips or intel on strip club scene in Sydney at present? Looking for somewhere to go with group of 5 for a 40th. Not looking to spend whole night there but rather arrive about 10pm after a few beers elsewhere. Near CBD preferred. Thanks

Johnisfun1969
28-04-2023, 01:28 PM
Does anyone have any tips or intel on strip club scene in Sydney at present? Looking for somewhere to go with group of 5 for a 40th. Not looking to spend whole night there but rather arrive about 10pm after a few beers elsewhere. Near CBD preferred. Thanks

Look up the gentlemen's club online as there will be some reviewed. I used to go to the one in Five dock as it was closer to me and convenient. But after covid I think they have not reopened.
Few years ago staying int he city for exhibition I walked to Velvet Underground had few beers and walked to Minx Gentlemen's club as they are walking distance. I was by myself so did not enjoy much. Butif you go Thursday or Firday both may be busy.

Nelly69
28-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Velvet is a bit trashy these days, Minx is good, way better than MG. Nothing in Sydney is up to the standards of Melb and Bris. for example, Kittens in Melb is on another level...

tawer5ag
28-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Only been to one near wynyard station.
Can anyone enlighten me on why a lot of people want to go these clubs?
For the price of a lapdance, you could get more in terms of touching and less clothes on other establishments, brothel, massage shops, etc

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Riff888
28-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Had some fun times at Twin Peaks around Potts Point.

https://twinpeeks.com.au/

Just say it's your birthday for special treatment.

The girls are gorgeous.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

mat29127692
28-04-2023, 06:13 PM
My fav place is petersham inn. Quality of girls is probably the best in all strip clubs I have seen and they are consistent. Been going there for last 3-4 years and never disappointed. It’s a little hidden gem.
And plenty of girls always working there.
They do great bucks party or if you have a group ..

keebab
28-04-2023, 06:50 PM
Petersham Inn is the shizzle.

aussiegaigin
28-04-2023, 07:49 PM
What happened to all the clubs in KX of my youth?

cuteguy
28-04-2023, 08:31 PM
Mgs has relocated to Oxford Street from Pitt Street. They charge $300 for a 45 minute show. One girl asked $200 just to touch her body above the waist. Believe it or not!

Minx on Pitt Street tries to appeal to guys in suits or guys with loads of cash as a classy place.

Velvet is located near Wynyard Station but is a very small club. The girls at this place were always pushing for tips to touch but above only. A new club has opened on Bridge Street which appears to have some connection to Velvet. Maybe the same owner? Sounds like it wants the wealthy to attend.

Sefton Playhouse has a variety of good looking girls but don't expect much nudity. It's the same for all these clubs.

The only club that really allows full nudity on the podium is Petersham Inn on Parramatta Road which is more a tradies venue. The venue operates as a pub and strip club. Shows are $100 for 10 minutes.

There is Dancers Cabaret at Tempe. Not much happening there.

There are a few clubs in the Cross but attendance by patrons is low.

At the end of the day, if you want to spend lots of money and get little in return then visit the strip clubs.

Scott Phar
28-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Velvet is a bit trashy these days, Minx is good, way better than MG. Nothing in Sydney is up to the standards of Melb and Bris. for example, Kittens in Melb is on another level...

Kittens is the one i was going to bring up. I went in Feb for a work conference and met a couple of mates on Thursday evening. One friend suggested kittens as he was a regular there pre-covid and hadnt visited since a long time. We ended up spending the whole night there - went out for dinner around 11 but came back in an hour to spend another 2 hours there. It was better than any strip club I have seen. 50 dollars for 10 mins dance, great selection of girls (incl cauc, asian, white, indian, black and one with huge fake titties), touching allowed on top but not bottom, one girl was ok with lfk through the entire 10 mins and abother gave a proper dfk for a minute. Towards the end there were private dances happening everywhere (even outside the private area) and the giels in private area got so wild that i was getting a dance while i saw 10 other girls showing off their dancing skills to the entire room while giving lapdances to other punters around. It was voyeurism at its best. I got three dances of $50 each and another $150 on drinks for myself (no lady drinks and bullshit). For $300 i think its the best value i have ever got at a strip club.

GoldfishMan
29-04-2023, 12:24 AM
You might run into a certain Senator in one of those joints, lol

Markin
29-04-2023, 12:50 AM
strip clubs are shit in sydney because MLs and WLs are tolerated if not fully legal.

it's much more fun, better value and discreet to go to an ML. punting is great in sydney but strip clubs are perhaps not as good as elsewhere.

Double_Adapter
29-04-2023, 09:59 AM

Subject to budget, logistics, and tastes Bombshell might fit the bill. They do pubs all around Sydney, private shows, bucks parties etc
https://bombshells.com.au/weekly-pubs/

ginggang
29-04-2023, 11:26 AM
Thanks for advice lads. I'm heading out tonight so I'll let you know how I go.

hornedbeast
29-04-2023, 05:25 PM
Hit a pub in Surry Hill's then all blokes roll up at Ginza for a fuck

cuteguy
29-04-2023, 05:40 PM
Hit a pub in Surry Hill's then all blokes roll up at Ginza for a fuck

Would that be a good idea with a few guys? Most times you need a booking for the hot looking girls at Ginza.

Warrabong
29-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Pure Platinum was the goods many years ago. Bring it back

syxxx
29-04-2023, 11:07 PM

Best night I've had was been there for a bucks and bumping into a mutual friend whos mate was having a bucks as well that managed a very popular Aussie band. The DJ knew who it was, gossiped and one of the girls thought I knew the band directly. Played it up ended up with a one night stand that turned into a month long affair, getting free drinks and hanging with the girls. Quality place but some bad coke influx there.

Kizuraz
01-05-2023, 12:39 AM

I second that. Before I turned to ML and WLs, I was a Pure Platinum and Men's Gallery regular. Great places to just chill out innocently for a couple of hours.
I haven't had the chance to check out the new Oxford St location yet.

Putter
01-05-2023, 02:31 PM

Yeah that was an awesome place.

Had two runway podiums.

Girls used to show everything on the podiums.

You could not touch but they could touch you.

Had my head between tits and thighs on many occasions during the non private shows.

wachumba
01-05-2023, 05:03 PM
There is a new club called Bon Bon at 6 Bridge St

refokkused
01-05-2023, 08:02 PM
ahhhhhhh so many memories (some quite hazy) from PPs

The weekends were hectic party nights however skool nights was more chill, you had girls who were new to the game, gangsters doing business and business men having 'meetings'.

Nelly69
01-05-2023, 11:04 PM
yeah PP was good, I liked the two stage format, you can change according to the hotness of the girls. had many good nights there, was upset when they knocked that building down.

Strip club scene is shit in Sydney.

If anyone is interested in Kittens in Melbourne, Friday nights are the best nights, all the other nights is like a standard strip club.

refokkused
02-05-2023, 10:46 PM
off topic but has anyone been to strip clubs in Vegas? There was one i went to a few years ago behind Circus Circus and it was the size of a large warehouse, 100's of girls ... had whiplash because I didn't know where to look !

Harika
18-06-2023, 10:13 PM
Is there still any joints In Sydney cbd during business hours weekdays? Pure platinum used to be the best back in the day

jsw1888
19-06-2023, 07:47 AM
Kittens is Roman-esque in its levels of debauchery, love that place

Putter
20-06-2023, 08:49 PM
What are the prices at Kittens? Steep entry fee? Am heading there in a couple of weeks and wouldn’t mind checking out the strip clubs.

Themysterypi
23-06-2023, 09:26 PM
I wish there was more in Sydney. Seftons is so so. And in the city it's ok but way overpriced. Maybe more pubs should bring back topless / lingerie / nude waitress instead of more pokies.

Hogrider
23-06-2023, 09:57 PM
What’s the recommended day to chill out at petersham Inn ?

Themysterypi
23-06-2023, 10:06 PM
What’s the recommended day to chill out at petersham Inn ?

Strip club times are from 7:30pm Thursday and Saturday. 12pm on Friday. So maybe 12 noon on Friday if you are available.

Muppet
23-06-2023, 10:29 PM
Petersham Inn is great. More like a sports bar, music isn’t over the top and you can relax. Great staff too. No BS.

Nelly69
24-06-2023, 02:57 AM
What are the prices at Kittens? Steep entry fee? Am heading there in a couple of weeks and wouldn’t mind checking out the strip clubs.

its $20 for entry and $50 for a 10 mins dance, damn they have some hot girls there. I was there on a friday night and hooked up with this tight asian girl, blew $300 on her and went home with blue balls though... haha

tawer5ag
24-06-2023, 10:10 AM
Whatre the proces for petersham inn?
A female friend wants to try it.

Kinda worried that shed be out of place cause petersham inn is a combo of a pub and strip club?

Also how does getting a lap dance work?
If theres two customers that are friends in the lap dance area, do you pay double?

cuteguy
24-06-2023, 04:37 PM
Whatre the proces for petersham inn?
A female friend wants to try it.

Kinda worried that shed be out of place cause petersham inn is a combo of a pub and strip club?

Also how does getting a lap dance work?
If theres two customers that are friends in the lap dance area, do you pay double?

Did you mean she wants to visit the place or work there? Visiting is no problem. There are two sections. First area is pub and gaming section on right. To go to the strip club, you have to walk through the main pub area.

There are guys who bring their female friends or girlfriends both Asian and non Asian.

If you want a lap dance then there's a private area at the back of the strip club. It's $100 for 10 minutes. One large area and separate cubicles for longer lap dance sessions. If two guys wanting to see one girl then you may need to pay twice depending on the girl. Best to get two girls who won't mind rotating so you and your friend can enjoy both girls.

RodgHerMoore
25-06-2023, 12:13 AM

If you want a lap dance then there's a private area at the back of the strip club. It's $100 for 10 minutes. One large area and separate cubicles for longer lap dance sessions. If two guys wanting to see one girl then you may need to pay twice depending on the girl. Best to get two girls who won't mind rotating so you and your friend can enjoy both girls.

When i asked for a private i was taken behind the curtain and she only sat on my lap in the big common area. I didnt realise there was a cubicle and she didn't mention it. Wasn't worth it in the common area as there are others getting so called private lap dances. I honestly saw more outside on stage vs this poorly lit area.

Themysterypi
25-06-2023, 08:20 PM
When i asked for a private i was taken behind the curtain and she only sat on my lap in the big common area. I didnt realise there was a cubicle and she didn't mention it. Wasn't worth it in the common area as there are others getting so called private lap dances. I honestly saw more outside on stage vs this poorly lit area.

Definitely agree here. No point of a private dance. Much better performance on stage and you tip way less.

tawer5ag
25-06-2023, 09:30 PM
Did you mean she wants to visit the place or work there? Visiting is no problem. There are two sections. First area is pub and gaming section on right. To go to the strip club, you have to walk through the main pub area.

There are guys who bring their female friends or girlfriends both Asian and non Asian.

If you want a lap dance then there's a private area at the back of the strip club. It's $100 for 10 minutes. One large area and separate cubicles for longer lap dance sessions. If two guys wanting to see one girl then you may need to pay twice depending on the girl. Best to get two girls who won't mind rotating so you and your friend can enjoy both girls.Thanks for the info.

Is 100 for 10 mins typical price for lap dances in sydney?

Hows the girls? 20-early 30s?

Ill probably just be watching my girl friend getting a lapdance.
Just wondering if watching would cost more.

tawer5ag
25-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Definitely agree here. No point of a private dance. Much better performance on stage and you tip way less.Whats the rules or normal behaviour on sitting in the front of the stage?
No touching? Tip how much every how much?

Only been to a place near wynyard that you bought these "tickets" or something, which you gave to the girls as tips.

Ata
25-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Variety is good in a club but Ive had alot of fun with a stripper/lap dance who come to your apartment/airbnb for bachelor parties. Full hands on touching and she definitely walked away with a stack of cash.

Themysterypi
26-06-2023, 07:37 AM

No touching at all. If you are sitting at the front you can tip $2 to $10 per song which the girl will rotate

cuteguy
26-06-2023, 12:19 PM
No touching at all. If you are sitting at the front you can tip $2 to $10 per song which the girl will rotate

Yes no touching when the girls are on the podium. As long as you have tipping dollars then you can sit around the podium and watch the girls get their gear off.

In the private show, you are allowed to touch the girl above the waist. She can sit on you while being topless but she must wear a g string or panties. Some girls get carried out with customers with DFK while some guys go sucking nipples if the girl allows it.

Overall, better value at RNT or FS shop!

Sydneymanabouttown
19-12-2023, 12:40 PM
Petersham Inn is the shizzle.

+1 for Petersham Inn. Relaxed, friendly fun atmosphere and the girls are gorgeous and friendly. Its a cool mix of pub and tits.

I also love Sefton but its a different vibe, usually hot girls.

T1ooo
22-12-2023, 03:16 AM
its a shit scene tbh......

petersham in, the drinks are $20 for a beer and $35 for a coctail so they can go fuck them self.

what used to be really good was illinous at five dock but got shut down.

showgirls is prob the best value now