PDA

View Full Version : 187 Hornsby My worst punt to date and a lesson learned about YMMV

greggy1231
30-04-2023, 08:39 PM
I tried this shop based off the decent reviews about it being great value for money, but it turned out to be the worst punt I've ever experienced. Based on her outfit matching the one she's wearing on the website's roster and the details of other reviews other punters have posted for this shop (albeit heavily embellished description on her age), I'm guessing the ML that serviced me was Summer, although I am not 100% certain because she never properly introduced herself.

Appearance: Reasonable attractive MILF. Not fit but, also not out of shape.

Rate: $180/h

Date of visit: April 2023

Services provided: CBJ, 69, CFS

Communication: Mandarin and limited English

Attitude: Disinterested and peculiar

Report: I was greeted at the door by a reasonable attractive mature aged woman and lead into a room adjacent to an occupied room where another punter seemed to be having the time of his life. With high expectations and this review in mind, I decided to book an hour.

While she was making the massage table/bed I opted to have a shower first to which she told me she would be back shortly after I finished. After showering and drying off I sat on the bed for well over 10 minutes before she re-entered the room, so at this point I had been left unattended in the room for 15 minutes of my 1 hour session.

The session finally started with her giving me a hard massage while she was still fully clothed which lasted for about 5 minutes before I started exploring her thighs and butt which resulted in the start of FOAM. At this point she took off her gear and got on the massage table for what I thought would be foreplay, but whenever I reached for her pussy, she would angle her body away to deny any access, so instead I attempted to initiate some LFK to which she turned her head away.

Whatever I thought, we'll move onto the main event and start off with some BBBJ as highlighted by the reviews that I had read. Nope. She slipped a condom on me and started a CBJ for about 1 minute while constantly repositioning herself to stop my hands from getting anywhere near her pussy, in stark contrast to FIV being on the table from other reviews. During the CBJ her phone started ringing and another punter rang the doorbell so she excused herself to get dressed and carry out her receptionist duties, which again to me indicate that this ML was Summer as per reviews.

A few minutes later she returns to the room and restarts the CBJ and the extremely annoying body positioning to deny pussy access. As the punt is going nowhere, I indicate that I wanted to 69 which she surprising agreed to and I was unfortunately greeted with a pussy that tasted strongly of urine so obviously she didn't spend the extended time outside of the room to freshen up. I had to quickly move her off my face and position her for the main event. We started off in reverse cowgirl before she quickly got tired and indicated that she wanted to fuck in doggy position and despite how terrible the punt had been to this point I do give her credit for her tightness which had me busting very quickly. At this point, we are 30 minutes into the 1 hour session and I figured if I can get a second shot out then the punt might not have been a complete waste of money. She directed me to take another shower while she took a phone call in the room and freshened up the bed.

However, once again she managed to disappoint my expectations. I finished my shower and she helped me dry off and directed me to get dressed. I looked at the clock and it had been 35 minutes since I entered the room and handed over $180 for the hour, around half of which the ML wasn't even in the room. At no point was a offer for shot 2 or massage to finish off the session.

As soon as I stepped out of the room, she started trying to act cute by putting her arms behind my neck and tried to get me to kiss her despite actively avoiding it during the session.

I chalked the session up as a waste of money and a lesson learnt to avoid budget shops in the future.

This is definitely not the first time I've been burnt by embellished after-reports, but I supposed it's partially my own fault for not taking due diligence to notice that the majority of the shops reviews are from the same contributor, whose intel I will be disregarding in the future.

Would I recommend/return?: Unless you like having your time and money taken and in exchange have services that other have vouched for being available (BBBJ, CIM, DFK, FIV, etc) being denied to you I would absolutely not recommend this shop especially when it ends up being more expensive than the tier 1 shops on a per hour basis. And if you do decide to take a punt, I would suggest making a booking first as opposed to being a walk-in otherwise the girls at this shop might feel emboldened to provide you with substandard services.

After a decade of punting, this experience hit me with the worst case of post-nut clarity I've ever had and I hope that I can help my fellow punters to save their hard earned cash by preventing them from making the same mistake that I made by visiting this shop

Of course, YMMV. I am in my early-30s and of east-Asian ethnicity and might not be the sort of clientele this shop usually caters towards. I certainly won't be back and will be sticking to the more reputable shops in the future.

TL;DR: Paid $180 for 1 hour, WL was in the room for less than 20 minutes and session was ended after 35 minutes by the WL/Receptionist. Inclusive extras indicated by other after-reports not offered. WL actively blocking my hands. DATY tasted like urine.

BigBoomer65
12-05-2023, 03:38 PM
So you paid $180 for an hour session with a 50 year old WL and got 20 minutes. On top of that, the experience itself was a nightmare (CBJ gives me nightmares lol)... Yeah, I'd be running away too. Sorry to hear about your experience, mate.

frisson
13-05-2023, 08:47 AM
Sorry to hear your experience
You have listed just about every no no I never want to experience during a punt

The only thing she did well was entering the room on time

AJJ
14-05-2023, 08:13 PM
greggy1231 I wish I had seen your post before because I too have just had a really bad experience with Summer!!!
Just wasn't into it.... tried stalling time on her phone during the session and when finally fucking she just wouldn't let me put all the way in! She complained that I was too big/strong which is just laughable haha!!
I told her it was appalling service and she apologised saying she had internal problems that required surgery. She also told me she got pounded really hard the day before. I said she she should not have accepted me as a booking. She offered to see me in a few weeks when she has recovered but I'm calling BS on this and will just avoid her at all costs!!!
It's funny she told me she has never ever had a bad review/complaint against her but since my session I have found a lot of negative reviews for Summer on various chat sites...
She pleaded with me not to tell the boss. Fuck I walked away feeling ripped off and frustrated!
I would avoid Summer at all costs! Red card from me ��