Girl: J Shoko
Date: May 2023
Length: 30 mins
Cost: $160
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
Maybe

Fucked J Shoko the other day. Randomly was in the area so ducked across to the filthy atm nearby. Was around midday so local dregs were just waking up.

Walked into Ginza. No booking. Chatted with bros at counter. Swiped and scanned the iPad like picking from a sushi train. Shoko seemed best of limited bunch. Paid money and went upstairs to one of those divey rooms.

Shoko comes in. She has a hot curvey body and is young. Cute. A bit like curvey surf body. From Osaka. She started some time consuming routine but got ready. She was brushing her teeth and I kept thinking they’ll be covered in cum soon why bother. I had quick shower and sat on bed waiting for her to take my cock. After talking shit she took my cock in her mouth. Started thrusting my cock in for a decent way in. Stood up and pumped her mouth, looked good in mirror. She obliged and started face fucking my cock and gagging all under her own steam. No rimming but thought she wouldn’t be into it.

On bed. 69. Unshaven pussy suggests she’s not experienced. Started fingering her, barely got in for a moment thought I felt her hymen. Wandered how she’d go impaled on my cock. Didn’t have to wonder long, dommed up and she shoved it in. Fucked her hard and fast, she was into it. Then doggy gave her a good ramming, which she loved. On her back more drill seargent.

Ripped off condom, pumped her mouth and filled it up with a backlog of cum. Kept thrusting after for a nice basting. High five checked she was all good - lots of thanks. J / K girls can be so polite. Reminds me when Kasumi thanked me for giving her the first opportunity to lick an arsehole.

Not full box set but worth it for a pumping session.

iphone
06-05-2023, 01:20 AM
Thanks. It's good that cim is on the table.
Kasumi the skinny but a bit older jap? Yeah she was polite, good english and good bbbj technique using mouth hand and lotion