PDA

View Full Version : General talk How to avoid bad punts?

Sibon
05-05-2023, 06:09 AM
What you do to avoid bad punts?

If I pick a photo or select a girl from lineup my chances of landing a good punt is only 20%. Appearance is deceitful. Photos cheat most of the times.

I have been at this game for 2 years and get to know a small circle of WLs. I met my regular WL purely by chance. I think I was a bit lazy to go to see new girls. I just rock up at the same parlour every week. Then I get to know her flatmate. Then another WL who worked at her place. Lastest is her flatmate has introduced her friend who just arrived in Australia. I haven't had the time to see the latest girl yet. Long hair, slim and long legs by her photos. I've got the details of which day and where she works. Not in a hurry to meet her. I think I need a break from punting.

This game is ruled by 4 letters YMMY especially the fantastic ARs we've read. Also the girls the other punters wax lyrical may not be your cup of tea.

May the Force with with you.

aussiegaigin
05-05-2023, 06:51 AM
Photos have nothing to do with the girl's performance, real or fake. Same with her actual appearance or age.

Your perceptions of the girl probably effect your performance more.

warwick1
05-05-2023, 07:15 AM
Another Sibon "word salad", and what the fuck is "YMMY"............

Marshit130
05-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Yarn-chopper's Messages May Yaffle?

Marshit130
05-05-2023, 09:44 AM
Yarn-chopper's Messages May Yaffle?

For clarity;
A Yarn-chopper is a 19th-century nickname for someone who talks verbosely, or a journalist who concocts or sensationalises their stories. Also called a Yarn-slinger.

To Yaffle is to talk incoherently.

warwick1
05-05-2023, 09:57 AM
For clarity;
A Yarn-chopper is a 19th-century nickname for someone who talks verbosely, or a journalist who concocts or sensationalises their stories. Also called a Yarn-slinger.

To Yaffle is to talk incoherently.

Well Yaffle seems to suit the imaginary crap he writes.........

Rookiestones
05-05-2023, 10:28 AM
Well Yaffle seems to suit the imaginary crap he writes.........
Lol your bromance with Sibon is one of the reason I hang around this forum. Quite an entertaining comedy duo.

Climax598
05-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Lol your bromance with Sibon is one of the reason I hang around this forum. Quite an entertaining comedy duo.
This is the best entertainment show in this forum at the moment. Everyday I look forward to see what is written and reply from this 2. Keep it up.

warwick1
05-05-2023, 11:59 AM

Fortunately it ain't no bromance, he blocks me, I do it for fun, the moron has been around since the Ice Age, I need new writers I'm running out of material........

MegaMonger
05-05-2023, 12:30 PM
There is a reason it is called "punting" rather than "rooting perfect chicks".

Marshit130
05-05-2023, 01:04 PM
This is the best entertainment show in this forum at the moment. Everyday I look forward to see what is written and reply from this 2. Keep it up.

Agree with you there Climax598, really breaks the monotony of life.

HardCockInSyd
05-05-2023, 02:24 PM

"Your Mileage May Vary"

Marshit130
05-05-2023, 02:57 PM
"Your Mileage May Vary"
That would be YMMV rather than YMMY

Sibon
05-05-2023, 03:54 PM
"Your Mileage May Vary"
Thanks. Doesn't take much intelligence to know it's a spelling mistake.

dt333
05-05-2023, 04:37 PM
Don't do privates
Don't do locanto, classifieds etc.
Only pick from lineup and prepare an excuse to walk out.
Always do 30mins for first visit.

Double_Adapter
05-05-2023, 05:04 PM
"Your Mileage May Vary"

'Your Massage May Vary' is probably a term that could be used by the massage aficionados

Sibon
05-05-2023, 05:36 PM
'Your Massage May Vary' is probably a term that could be used by the massage aficionados

I think that's what I was thinking of. :)

But there is always someone with the IQ of 0.1 kicking a big fuss about of it.

warwick1
05-05-2023, 05:50 PM
I think that's what I was thinking of. :)

But there is always someone with the IQ of 0.1 kicking a big fuss about of it.

"I think that's what I was thinking of", well that's a start dope, now work on the rest of the crap you post.........

gpav
05-05-2023, 10:27 PM
Maybe think about burying the hatchet with a MMF?

GoldfishMan
05-05-2023, 11:41 PM
Sometimes these two carry on like a grumpy grandpa admonishing his naughty grand child, lol!

warwick1
06-05-2023, 01:14 AM
Sometimes these two carry on like a grumpy grandpa admonishing his naughty grand child, lol!

I don't have any middle aged grand kids or one that fucking stupid:grimace: Oh, sorry I forgot, "LOL" even though it's not funny:vomit:

sukeong
06-05-2023, 04:11 AM
What you do to avoid bad punts?

If I pick a photo or select a girl from lineup my chances of landing a good punt is only 20%. Appearance is deceitful. Photos cheat most of the times.

I have been at this game for 2 years and get to know a small circle of WLs. I met my regular WL purely by chance. I think I was a bit lazy to go to see new girls. I just rock up at the same parlour every week. Then I get to know her flatmate. Then another WL who worked at her place. Lastest is her flatmate has introduced her friend who just arrived in Australia. I haven't had the time to see the latest girl yet. Long hair, slim and long legs by her photos. I've got the details of which day and where she works. Not in a hurry to meet her. I think I need a break from punting.

This game is ruled by 4 letters YMMY especially the fantastic ARs we've read. Also the girls the other punters wax lyrical may not be your cup of tea.

May the Force with with you.

I don’t think there’s any sure method. You just take your chances.

Even your regulars may have a bad day but if you want to avoid bad ones then seeing your regular is probably the safest option, or if you want to play the numbers game, just keep punting one after another, so even if you are disappointed with one you are bound to get a good one after that if you keep trying lol.

Sibon
06-05-2023, 05:11 AM
I don’t think there’s any sure method. You just take your chances.

Even your regulars may have a bad day but if you want to avoid bad ones then seeing your regular is probably the safest option, or if you want to play the numbers game, just keep punting one after another, so even if you are disappointed with one you are bound to get a good one after that if you keep trying lol.

True. If you throw enough money in seeing as many girls as possible the law of average may favour you with few good ones.

But that is also one sure way of wanting to give up punting as you've seen too many bottom of the barrel.

GoldfishMan
06-05-2023, 07:24 AM
I don't have any middle aged grand kids or one that fucking stupid:grimace: Oh, sorry I forgot, "LOL" even though it's not funny:vomit:
Haha, but it IS funny, to us watching from the sidelines.

I understand, things could get out of hand very quickly what with both of you being grown men. But at the moment, this dynamic between the 2 of you is very quaint. Adds a lot of flavour to the forum!

Don't mind me, please carry on.

warwick1
06-05-2023, 07:38 AM

I understand, things could get out of hand very quickly what with both of you being grown men. But at the moment, this dynamic between the 2 of you is very quaint. Adds a lot of flavour to the forum!

It's certainly fun for me, but not so much for the moron because of his childish slings at me, but he has beaten me, I give in, as Mark Twain once said "you will never win an argument with an idiot", you were certainly right Rooter! I'm gonna block him so I'm not tempted by his imaginary posts.....Cheers

dotcumdotinyou
06-05-2023, 08:59 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Please don't give up Warwick, who knows where his imagination will go without you keeping it in check. He's already gone from being single to married with 2 kids, from being so poor he has to eat cabbage soup 3 times a day for the rest of his life to being rich and visiting his "regulars" every day of the week.

Without you he might add another child or 2 or 5, or he may take up the job he was offered for $150 a day...he may even travel to the stars and hook up with alien MLs!!!

warwick1
06-05-2023, 09:20 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Please don't give up Warwick, who knows where his imagination will go without you keeping it in check. He's already gone from being single to married with 2 kids, from being so poor he has to eat cabbage soup 3 times a day for the rest of his life to being rich and visiting his "regulars" every day of the week.

Without you he might add another child or 2 or 5, or he may take up the job he was offered for $150 a day...he may even travel to the stars and hook up with alien MLs!!!
Very good, your post summed him up brilliantly,I remember when I first started to flame him I was basically told by other people to back off because of his presumed mental state???He is part of a group who have multiple user names and a certain popular shop basically told me what a creep he is to the girls with his demands, I'll leave it there.........cheers

Double_Adapter
06-05-2023, 10:37 AM

Throughout the ages the love & hate relationship between characters has kept the masses glued to a TV and entertained for hours

Ren & Stimpy
Beavis & Butthead
B1 & B2
Daffy Duck & Bugs Bunny
Sylvester & Tweetybird
Tom & Jerry
Roadrunner & Wylee coyote

I think it would be fair to say that Warwick & Sibon keep the mongers glued to a screen and entertained for hours.

GoldfishMan
06-05-2023, 10:57 AM
Throughout the ages the love & hate relationship between characters has kept the masses glued to a TV and entertained for hours

Ren & Stimpy
Beavis & Butthead
B1 & B2
Daffy Duck & Bugs Bunny
Sylvester & Tweetybird
Tom & Jerry
Roadrunner & Wylee coyote

I think it would be fair to say that Warwick & Sibon keep the mongers glued to a screen and entertained for hours.

For the record, I have always rooted for the loser in those cartoons. Tom, Wylee Coyote, Sylvester, all of them.

I mean, give them a break. Let them win once, just once, not too much to ask for right?

On a side note, a bit dangerous to make this analogy because now the burning question would be: which one of them is which? Who's the Tom / Wylee / Sylvester character?

warwick1
06-05-2023, 11:21 AM
I have given up as I posted a short while ago, Sibon wins, let it go, I have a great family with Grandkids, the guy has nothing and is mentally challenged and resorts to ridiculous stories which make no sense, I'm sorry I started it, nothing funny at all...cheers

Sibon
06-05-2023, 12:28 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

If there is a prize for the most deranged post from an imbecile this has to be the one.

Congratulations. You've won a prize to the best bed in Sydney Mental Hospital. :)

l337dude
06-05-2023, 01:17 PM
There is no sure way to avoid it unfortunately, bad punts is a part of punting, BUT there are some things you can do to reduce your chance of getting one, I prefer privates a lot, but some people say you run a higher risk visiting privates (probably true), also reading ARs will help a lot, although a lot of the times if there's no AR doesn't mean the girl is bad (in fact could be quite the opposite), also a good AR may not guarantee a good punt for YOU, I would probably just avoid girls with multiple bad ARs, the key here is multiple...

Some say if you pick from a lineup choose the least flashy/popular girl to avoid Princess Syndrome, easier said than done though, I would just say go with your guts, being too concerned of a bad punt while punting takes some of the fun away tbh.

punter-pie
07-05-2023, 10:51 AM
If you want to avoid a punt, don't punt

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

11Bravo
07-05-2023, 01:41 PM
For the good punts, they become regulars. For the maybe punts, I'm willing to give her another shot, pun intended. But even if it's a bad punt, at least NOW I KNOW what HER experience is with ME that day. I just don't repeat.

Maybe I'm just one of those types that are naturally curious. If I walk into one of the smaller RnT shops where the ML is distinctly average and I'm almost certain I won't repeat based on looks, I'll still have a go, just to see what she looks like naked, how big the rack is, the nipples, downstairs if it's [bald, landing strip, natural], what's on offer, and how good it is. Most often, it's a no repeat. But there can be some surprises, you just never know UNTIL you try.

Knowledge is expensive.

bung72
07-05-2023, 02:19 PM
Don't do privates
Don't do locanto, classifieds etc.
Only pick from lineup and prepare an excuse to walk out.
Always do 30mins for first visit.

Yup. Good advice..... even so my 'hit rate' for 'worth the spend' is about 2/3..... hit rate for 'fuck-yeah', maybe 1/5.... :)

DrSeuss
07-05-2023, 02:56 PM
When she asks you to pay for extras before she has even stripped off, it's almost always a bad sign. But I've never figured out how to back out at that moment. I always go for my wallet, like a zombie, and hand over the money.

GoldfishMan
07-05-2023, 06:24 PM
When she asks you to pay for extras before she has even stripped off, it's almost always a bad sign. But I've never figured out how to back out at that moment. I always go for my wallet, like a zombie, and hand over the money.

But, based on that, you're excluding some of the best shops out there that include the extras cost into the massage fee. Would you go to those shops then?

paranoidpunter
07-05-2023, 08:26 PM
Lower your expectations and every punt becomes good. I go into punts expecting to see a grandma, but usually a pretty girl turns up.

Turn the punt around. If you do get a grandma, get her to teach you some mandarin instead.

Punting is punting. Keep rolling the dice next week until you get a good one. You only lost some money.

JJBlows
07-05-2023, 09:22 PM
Don't have too high expectations, always be prepared to see that she don't look like her pics. Focus on the positives she has that you vibe with.

And most importantly, always be a gentleman as they respond positively to that, have some banter and she will let her guard down with you and you will walk out a very happy man.

l337dude
07-05-2023, 09:58 PM
No expectations, no disappointments...

jaquedm1307
27-07-2023, 05:17 PM
Lower your expectations and every punt becomes good. I go into punts expecting to see a grandma, but usually a pretty girl turns up.

Turn the punt around. If you do get a grandma, get her to teach you some mandarin instead.

Punting is punting. Keep rolling the dice next week until you get a good one. You only lost some money.

Love your approach 😁

wilisno
27-07-2023, 05:36 PM

You’re not paranoid at all ! ;) ;) ;)