PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand

Peterpecker
05-05-2023, 02:22 PM
Wellington. There are several shops in town. A couple don't advertise their address until you make a booking. I had a look at iEscape. Roxanne, tall, skinny French girl caught my eye. So I made a booking for 1 hour. 21 Frederick Street. You get instructions, open the first door, come in and shut it. You then ring the bell where I was met by Roxanne, 25 yrs old. Dressed in black lingerie and high heels. She takes me to a room, shows me the shower and said will be back in 5 minutes. I showered. She's back. The room was superb, very clean and modern. I had paid the extra 30, so $280. Straight into DFK and onto the bed. Off with the bra, small boobs but what a lean size 6 figure. Boob licking and finger on outside of clit and then into CBJ. Wow, great technique. On with the dom and into my suggestion of doggie. Superb body and very tight. I moved my thumb to her arsehole as I picked up the pace, no complaints. In fact I remembered the ad said PSE but there was no extra price specified, it looked like she had been there!

After several songs and adverts, the radio in the room was on, I came. Quick 30 second shower and back for more CBJ and then more sex, doggy and on top before time was up.

$280 NZD, it was worth it. Great session.