PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Japanese NENE - Nice Girl

tysl0808
06-05-2023, 10:15 AM
Nene told me that she is 24 years old. She look very young for me. Like 22. Her face is looking good and cute. She have very nice smiles. Bring you back 20's year fucking your girlfriend feeling

Nene is providing professional service and no time waster. But she don't like customer come late on her appointment. So make sure you go on time on her appointment.

She is very easy get orgasm. Her BBBJ is excellent (10/10). Slow and soft and deep. It make me CIM in few minutes.

I touch her pussy and make her wet. Her pussy is getting juicy very quickly. Her natural E boobs (10/10) is very playfully and she like hardly clip on her nipple.

Fuck her about few minutes and she is coming very quick. She loved to fuck her deeply. When you fuck her deeply, her body is shaking and you feeling she is coming again.

Nene is very playfully and her Service is very professional. I think she is top one service in Sydney. I like to fuck her deeply and make her body shaking. Feeling very good.

Her pussy is very very tight and juicy (10/10)

I am her regular customer now. You cannot find other girl give you GF feeling at all.

Please let me know if you have any question about NENE.