PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Anna - Amazing!

Dude
12-06-2012, 04:55 PM
12 June 2012

Prologue :

After pleasant experience with Yoyo the day before, I'd never thought of having another punt the day after... But I calculated that there's still extra budget for the week, so yeah... "fuck 'them' " :cool2:. Called Sophie to ask the available girls, and apparently at that moment there were only two girls available, Anna and Chanel. As I had 2 sessions with Chanel, and I haven't have the pleasure of spending time with Anna, I quickly booked Anna for an hour... Off I go to Taren Point.

On the Scene :

Arrived at the place, greeted by Sophie, and taken straight away to the room (Sophie's quite familiar of me already). When I was taking quick shower, the magnificent creature showed up... Anna introduced herself, and it just comforted me enough that we both can communicate without problem, given that her being Australia-born.. Petite build (IMO), and lovely lips, in matter of seconds the boner just appeared :miao:.. Though I wasn't so confident that I can even climax on the session.

Cutting short to the foreplay, we cuddled a bit, while chatting and touching each other... Then she jumped straight to BBBJ (OMGOMGOMG), I can't say the best, but it's just amazing on the same level! I asked her whether I can take the lead or not, and she agreed. A bit munching all over her body, and ended up with DATY (yum yum).. Moving to 69, her moaning got really erotic, and it turned me on so much. 5 minutes into 'chomping each other'-position, we proceeded to WoT! Her dirty talks were excellent! She just knows how to flip the switch of me. 10 minutes of wild-mustang-riding, she asked me to do doggy, then finishing the first spurt while on mish. Round one ended.

Looking at the clock, I supposed to have only 20 minutes left, but I asked her to spend some time cuddling with me (she's just tooo sweeeet :prettiness:). After a bit consideration on my mind, I extended my session for another hour. After the sweet cuddling, we moved to second round with BBBJ (oh my god! she re-constructed my boner in matter of seconds). Having hard enough wood to be ridden, she moved to reverse cowgirl (which to my surprise, I was thinking the same position, she said "maybe we both sync well, hehe" )... Nothing much here, just knob stirring and mixing :miao:...

Afterwards, we did some variation like side-to-side penetration (I am not sure what it's called), and scissor position... Oh yeah, and she took out her toy! It just added so much fun to our time... She came while I was doing doggy for the second time, having vibrating egg on her clit (woohooo). I kept going on mish, and she tried to hold back her second climax (and she succeeded :confused2:). I came for the second time, and again, back to cuddle her :cool2:...

A bit of talking after, while still touching and kissing.. I helped her coming for the second time with fingering (the twitch of her pussy was just so irresistible)... She collapsed due to the orgasm :cool2:

Finally, the last round... Nothing differ, except for more doggy and vibrating egg action, and I came for the last time.

Epilogue :

Leaving the place, I thanked Sophie as usual (the session was awesome), and she asked me to write a report if I could (which is what I'm doing now). And driving back home with awesomely weakened legs (and the third leg being totally milked dry).

Review :
Body : 10/10 (very smooth skin. Petite (my preference). And synced fuck between us:smile:)
Attitude : 11/10 (tremendously friendly, very open, nice communication skills)
Service : (put three digits number here)/10 (enough said from the story above :love:)
Pocket damage : $300 (2 hours) + $20 tip

Value for money? Absolutely!
Chance of returning? :cool2: "I'll be back" (Terminator style)

cisco
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
will have a go ,...thanx for the ar bro

Dude
12-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Once again, YMMV bro :smile:

CommanderM
13-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Anna is truly one of the most remarkable and sexy babes at 64. Her English is fluent so it is easy to communicate with her. very bubbly and outgoing.

last time I met a Vietnamese chick like her was in Macau 2 years ago. OMG

Dude 2 punts in 2 days wow!

thanks for the report. I think next time I will keep her in mind. cheers!

jimmyk
19-06-2012, 11:45 PM
Awesome review dude! So detailed deems like i was there. Will need to see anna now!

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Brother Dude and Commander , you guys are beauty.
Definitely my eyes and ears of 64.

Keep this up with most reports!

CommanderM
04-07-2012, 01:05 AM
Brother Dude and Commander , you guys are beauty.
Definitely my eyes and ears of 64.

Keep this up with most reports!

Travelmate, I dont know what you are on about. I go to other parlours besides 64 - 533 Willoughby, Pymble House, 5 star, SWL, 127 and as well as caucasian parlours like Stiletto, LPA.

if it is the eyes and ears of 64 - you obviously are mistaken - the honour goes to LittleWonder or ilovefs. I do not live in the area of 64 - I just am a big fan of Sammy and Eva.

Dude
10-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Travelmate, I dont know what you are on about. I go to other parlours besides 64 - 533 Willoughby, Pymble House, 5 star, SWL, 127 and as well as caucasian parlours like Stiletto, LPA.

if it is the eyes and ears of 64 - you obviously are mistaken - the honour goes to LittleWonder or ilovefs. I do not live in the area of 64 - I just am a big fan of Sammy and Eva.
A bit late reply, but I'm quite imterested in seeing Sammy for next time (currently overseas). Any words from bro CommanderM regarding the girl? Cheers!

ilovefs
10-07-2012, 09:05 AM
Make sure if you go to see Sammy you might want to book, especially first thing in the morning as Littlewonder often has 2 hours with her. He was the reason I had so much trouble booking time to see her!

Littlewonder
10-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Sammy is on holidays this week should be back next week.

ilovefs
10-07-2012, 03:34 PM
What on earth will you do with your free time this week. Ha Ha. :slobber:

Littlewonder
10-07-2012, 06:35 PM
What on earth will you do with your free time this week. Ha Ha. :slobber:

I might let the bank account recover or I could try someone differenent depends on how horny I get? HA HA HA

CommanderM
10-07-2012, 06:58 PM
A bit late reply, but I'm quite imterested in seeing Sammy for next time (currently overseas). Any words from bro CommanderM regarding the girl? Cheers!

Sammy is definitely a hottie. That face and mermerising eyes. I would say that her face is soo cute. you just want to make love to her always. I am sure LW would agree she is a sweetie. then those tits and legs. omg...

LW - can we clone her? lol

maybe call her femmebot?

Littlewonder
10-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I have enough trouble with one of her couldn't handle a clone as well. HA HA HA

eazylove4u
10-07-2012, 09:34 PM
I love girls with a little bit of love handle like anna

Dinner at home is pretty much very similar build, smaller tits but heck, i'd trade the sex drive with this one! :)

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 06:38 PM
fluent love making ......
can't be missed ...

shamrock
14-09-2012, 09:56 PM
i tried anna over the weekend. actually i was in the mood for a double so was given anna and betty. the session was ok, but betty was uncomfortable with the pairing. it was my first time seeing anna, and as soon as she was in the room, i immediately thought i shouldve just had her only. she is very kind, caring, a lot of gfe. i found that i bonded with her more than betty. but that's what happens in doubles. so next time i'll just go with anna alone :)

silverfox1985
17-09-2012, 05:00 PM
I have tried CiCi many times, she is aewsome, will see Anna in the coming future, the only thing is her roaster is on Sunday, but i cannot sneak out....

tarenpoint64
17-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Anna also works Tuesdays silverfox1985

silverfox1985
19-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Yip i tried her and she is amazing!!

jimmyk
19-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Still one of the girls on my wishlist! will need to check her out!

timtam
19-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Fmd!!! Why is taren point soooo far for me!!!
Now I have the urge and have to use mr right palm!

the wizard
25-09-2012, 09:33 AM
"She speaks fluent English and fluent love making"

I'm cumming down today, looking forward to a good conversation~ conversation only boys, nothing else.
Thank god, I'm a good lier !!!!!

CommanderM
25-09-2012, 02:35 PM
"She speaks fluent English and fluent love making"

I'm cumming down today, looking forward to a good conversation~ conversation only boys, nothing else.
Thank god, I'm a good lier !!!!!

well its partly true isnt it wizard? she will have a good conversation with your cock! cock a doodle do? (your cock nods)

Tex
21-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Have heard that unlike most girls at TP64 Anna has a rule that she never does BBBJ. Is that right or does it depend.......and if so on what? Extra charge?

CommanderM
21-11-2012, 04:07 PM
well if you read the review by Dude above it says:

Cutting short to the foreplay, we cuddled a bit, while chatting and touching each other... Then she jumped straight to BBBJ (OMGOMGOMG), I can't say the best, but it's just amazing on the same level! I asked her whether I can take the lead or not, and she agreed

She has given me BBBJ.

timtam
08-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Just had a session with her today!!! Man those bum cheeks are the best pair that I have ever played with!

Littlewonder
09-01-2013, 07:54 AM
I havent seen Anna for a long time but she was great service including BBBJ if she was in the mood for it. On her day she is as good as anyone however if she was not having a "her day" then she can be very ordinary so I guess it all depends on what sort of mood she is in.

jimmyk
09-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Im with timtam. Delectable ass! I just wanna grope them all night long!

hillbillybob
13-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I am with you, Littlewonder. Service ranges from spectacular to uninterested. Unfortunately, in my experience, it is usually the latter rather than the former. I find her a bit too selfish and self-centred in that it is more about what you can do for her rather than the other way around. A shame because she is quite pretty and very sexual.

jimmyk
13-01-2013, 11:26 PM
All the reports for Anna are all YMMV, but those pics. And that ass, OMG! Big time

hillbillybob
14-01-2013, 07:07 AM
It's a day-to-day thing rather than a customer thing with her. Eva is a better bet...

Littlewonder
14-01-2013, 07:56 AM
It's a day-to-day thing rather than a customer thing with her. Eva is a better bet...

Or Sammy or Joey etc YHOMV.

Pinkbits
27-01-2013, 11:39 PM
nice report, thanks for sharing

Sextus
28-01-2013, 12:27 AM
I saw Anna recently. I really wanted to see an English speaking girl again.

Well, I did get quite a few laughs from her at the beginning, but as the rest of the session was pretty full on sex (being only half an hour.) I'll stay longer next time - because I really did enjoy conversing with her in English.

She is so pretty and so exotically Vietnamese looking it is such a welcome surprise to hear her speak just like a cauc next door. She is as aussie as they come, and one of the most gorgeous bodies you'll see.

Her arse?

If I've seen better ones, then the sight of hers drove them from my memory.

And guys, there wasn't a square centimetre of it I didn't love and pay attention to. (If you know what I mean.) Her buns are the world's finest pillow. If Tontine could patent them, they'd kill the rest of the market.

jimmyk
28-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Nice to hear you had a fun time with Anna, Sextus. I agree 30 mins is a bit too short, but hey what can you do.
Anna has always been on my list as pictures show that amazing ass, i mean wow. It doesnt get better than that, glad to hear the pics match real life. I appricate how 64 has done this to help us punters choose. As always YMMV, but that is with any lovely lady at 64.
Once again nice quickie review!

kickass
04-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Sounds like Anna has improved her service.

icecream
05-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Tiffany or Anna?.. Or both?..

tarenpoint64
13-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Anna is a Vietnamese stunning beauty, very bubbly personality, soft D-Cup boobs, very smooth skin, soft poulty lips, cute, petite, Cheeky popular girl, size 8

The gorgeous sexy ABV (Aust Born Vietnamese) = ANNA is working Today

http://magmodels64.com/anna.html <<<<<< click here for her Sexy photos

She speaks fluent English and fluent love making'

call 02 9524 1278 to book her

she is very popular.

we are open from 10am till late 12 midnight

www.64alexander.com
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4697041_orig.jpg

tarenpoint64
24-03-2013, 02:20 PM
look at that body - she works out - wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle :thirst:

Anna working today (call 9524 1278 to book) and please check out her arse vvvvv
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/9792656_orig.jpg
:love:

=============

Anna is a Vietnamese stunning beauty, very bubbly personality, soft D-Cup boobs, very smooth skin, soft poulty lips, cute, petite, Cheeky popular girl, size 8

The gorgeous sexy ABV (Aust Born Vietnamese) = ANNA is working TODAY

http://magmodels.weebly.com/anna.html <<<<<< click here for her Sexy photos

She speaks fluent English and fluent love making'

call 02 9524 1278 to book her

she is very popular.

we are open from 10am till late 12 midnight

www.64alexander.com
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4697041_orig.jpg

jimmyk
08-08-2013, 09:17 PM
These pics are a thing of BeaaauuuTYYY!!!

tarenpoint64
14-08-2014, 12:35 PM
GUESS WHAT?

Tomorrow Friday Legendary HOT Australian BORN Vietnamese Girl Anna is back
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/7462266_orig.jpg

tarenpoint64
14-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Shes back tomorrow - short time only Legend Fridays are back

http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/4240475_orig.jpg

online12793
19-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Tiffany or Anna?.. Or both?..

I have try both Tiffany and Anna,
Anna would be a stand out winner cos of friendliness and bond with her more.

stevegao888
10-10-2014, 09:42 AM
See Anna

Face 9/10
Body 8/10 , if you like some a little baby fat 10/10
Love making 9/10
Communication and talk 9/10 , 10/10 if they are all real but good enough
DATY N/A - she not in mood? , but she make it up in other area
Kissing N/A - Not try
BBBJ - 9/10
Time - A little massage afterwards 5-10 min till time up, so full duration used

A really really special girl, I consider better than 90% in the price range........
Re-visit 100%

bill_100
10-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Gee steve, you have not put yourself out with the detail in the report. Why was she so special?

stevegao888
10-10-2014, 03:48 PM
She is a special girl - B/C

She had a good happy attitude, hard to find nowadays
She is young looking compare to a lot of girl at 533, TP64 and similar place
She is sexy compare to girl at similar place
We do have interaction not just routine production line type of service
She do not cheat on time
Not perfect but vary good already, consider the price as well........... if my expectation is too low and bros can introduce good girl to me, can always PM me :love:

I am not great at write up stories , start with a little hug , BBBJ, boob kissing, fingering her pussy while she getting/acting horny, revise cow girl, cow girl, doggie finish with misy, while she talking dirty to me
20min + massage.

tarenpoint64
14-10-2014, 12:46 PM
GUESS WHAT?
Today Legendary HOT Australian BORN Vietnamese Girl Anna is back working

Phone or SMS 0424 666 228 for info
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/7462266_orig.jpg

tarenpoint64
01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Shes available today! - her Legendary service on Fridays is back!

http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/4240475_orig.jpg