PDA

View Full Version : General talk Busty Hairdresser in Sydney

nixon604
08-05-2023, 12:13 PM
Hi
Not punt related but was wondering if there is any hairdressers in Sydney that wear skimpy outfits for the boys or any busty girls that rub up on you a bit?
Not looking for anything sexual but more just that bit of tease where you start to think maybe something more could happen or just a great view while getting your hair cut.

Kiryu0
08-05-2023, 01:25 PM
At that point sounds like a punt but you're getting a haircut with it plus blue balls to boot.

keebab
08-05-2023, 01:57 PM
Feels like this is just going to spin up another thread about the naked barber and how everyone on this forum has fucked her once and never again.

colintheboyy
08-05-2023, 03:30 PM
Can't say I've heard of a service like this cause it would sure as hell get a riot going for doing this in a public space.

GoldfishMan
08-05-2023, 03:38 PM
Nice topic, OP. I love hairdressers.

Not saying that they are easy, but they have all the qualities I'd look for. Fashionable, pleasing to the eyes because of their line of work, yet usually not too rich to be beyond most people's reach. They are a good choice if you're looking for a partner, I reckon.

Unfortunately haven't spotted any busty ones lately. Or I may have overlooked them because I only go for leggy girls.

andrewv
08-05-2023, 04:09 PM
There was a hairdressing salon on Willoughby Road, Crows Nest, many years ago which I went to over a 3 year period. They had a hairdresser that fits your description. Nice face, slim body and big firm boobs. She knew what she was bringing to the table and she often gave customers a neck rub at the end of their haircut after they had a shampoo. I was lucky many times when she pushed her bust into my shoulders. When she finished my cut, I always walked over to the Upmarket Bathhouse. This was in the early 1990s when the Bathhouse had western girls and lots of fun was had. Memories....

CharlieM
08-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Some of us older uns might remember the old "Stallions Stables" mens hair salons atleast 45 years ago. There was a chain of them. The hairdressers were female and haircuts were done topless.

andrewv
08-05-2023, 06:19 PM
Some of us older uns might remember the old "Stallions Stables" mens hair salons atleast 45 years ago. There was a chain of them. The hairdressers were female and haircuts were done topless.

If you want to go that far back @CharlieM, (well, not 45 years ago), I remember the topless bars in North Sydney when there was a strip of terrace houses on Arthur Street facing the expressway. It was totally normal to go after work with workmates and drink at the bar, served by topless barmaids. Those good old days aren't possible today. Instead, society is busy with how transwomen identify as women and compete and win in women's sports, and demand to use female toilets armed with their penises.

bung72
08-05-2023, 06:28 PM
Sounds like an expensive haircut! 😀

bummer
08-05-2023, 06:29 PM
I seem to remember something on Gardiners Rd @ Mascot, a barber with a massage as well, north side west of botany rd.
was mentioned here sometime ago.

bonito
08-05-2023, 09:47 PM
Now THIS is a barber shop id visit!!

https://9jabasik.com/2023/03/27/if-i-show-you-location-make-i-bend-female-barber-gives-customer-a-special-treat-by-letting-him-feel-her-bwest-video/

GoldfishMan
08-05-2023, 09:52 PM
45 years is a bit too far back for me, lol... Can't remember myself ever wanting to have a mullet that's for sure!

wachumba
09-05-2023, 03:52 PM

A more recent on was Hotcuts in Sydney.
Maybe you could find a private girl like this one is Perth
https://m.locanto.com.au/perth/ID_5416146961/Naked-sexy-Haircuts.html

asiafever
09-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Hairdresser, no, but I do know a very hot, busty nail artist, and also an extremely hot eyebrow/ cosmetic tattoo girl as well... neither much use here..

A lot of ml were training to be or previously were hairdressers, surely they're around somewhere.

Try Eastwood, Chatswood, Strathfield for starters..

andrewv
09-05-2023, 07:37 PM
In China, many massage/sex shops trade under the guise of being hair salons.

MegaMonger
09-05-2023, 07:55 PM
Yeah...South Korea as well. Mostly older ladies...but the barber pole spins in a different direction so you know what you are getting!

aussiegaigin
09-05-2023, 08:29 PM
A few years back there was a busty part time MILF ML at Station St Marrickville whose regular job was a hairdresser in Hornsby (but she wouldn't give me the location). So I couldn't get a hand job and head job at the same time.

Scherwing
09-05-2023, 08:32 PM
If you have tiktok just look up decompressionXO and watch her wash her customer's hair. Then close your eyes and wish you were in vietnam sitting in that chair. Lol

[Edit: i went back and watched all the videos. I can't tell which is my favourite! Maybe the aqua dress one?

Scherwing
09-05-2023, 08:48 PM
I just remembered pre covid i used to get my hair cut in the city at Lamp hair salon in castlereigh st. The girls there were very cute. I don't recall them being busty but they used to do head massage and wash only. If you want some eye candy they could be worth a shot. I don't know if the same girls work there though.

I think there's rnt above if i'm not mistaken as a bonus. Never been there though (my policy is don't punt in the city)

andrewv
10-05-2023, 10:00 AM
I just remembered pre covid i used to get my hair cut in the city at Lamp hair salon in castlereigh st. The girls there were very cute. I don't recall them being busty but they used to do head massage and wash only. If you want some eye candy they could be worth a shot. I don't know if the same girls work there though.

I think there's rnt above if i'm not mistaken as a bonus. Never been there though (my policy is don't punt in the city)

Did you mean Lamp Japanese hair salon on 199 Clarence St? Are there two salons by the same name?

waynekerr
10-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Not so sure about busty barber shop girls but my dentist is hot. She rubs those big tits of hers into my shoulder while she works.

Hard to keep a straight face in the chair with a semillon.

waynek

Scherwing
10-05-2023, 11:14 PM
Did you mean Lamp Japanese hair salon on 199 Clarence St? Are there two salons by the same name?

My bad. You're correct. Clarence st.

Momoe
11-05-2023, 01:43 AM
Used to have eye catching hair dressers or assistants in Korean salons in CBD before Covid. Now not so much

Raybo
11-05-2023, 12:46 PM
Not so sure about busty barber shop girls but my dentist is hot. She rubs those big tits of hers into my shoulder while she works.

waynek

My type of dentist, gives you a glass of wine whilst performing a root canal!

GoldfishMan
11-05-2023, 02:02 PM

waynek

Let me guess, she puts naughty magazines in the waiting area?

waynekerr
11-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Ha ha, no magazines but the dentist is real. No wine either, it's all about the pronunciation, but you knew that!
Root canal? hmmm.

andrewv
11-05-2023, 03:13 PM
My bad. You're correct. Clarence st.

You are right that there is a RnT shop above Lamp Hair Salon. It used to be a legitimate one called QVB Japanese Massage before COVID and had Japanese girls that never offered any fun extras.
During COVID, it moved to another place in Town Hall.

Today, an RnT took over upstairs from Lamp - called 199 Blue Angel City Massage. I went there recently and got ripped off (I posted about it a couple of months ago). Not worth it at all. Its website is https://199citymassage.com/ The Thai girl who attended to me took $100 on top of the $70 per hour, and then proceeded to try to finish the job (NHJ with CBJ) in a lousy way. I was out of the door within 45 minutes making a personal promise to myself to never go back.

asiafever
11-05-2023, 03:33 PM
You are right that there is a RnT shop above Lamp Hair Salon. It used to be a legitimate one called QVB Japanese Massage before COVID and had Japanese girls that never offered any fun extras.
During COVID, it moved to another place in Town Hall.

Today, an RnT took over upstairs from Lamp - called 199 Blue Angel City Massage. I went there recently and got ripped off (I posted about it a couple of months ago). Not worth it at all. Its website is https://199citymassage.com/ The Thai girl who attended to me took $100 on top of the $70 per hour, and then proceeded to try to finish the job (NHJ with CBJ) in a lousy way. I was out of the door within 45 minutes making a personal promise to myself to never go back.

Had a massage at the QVB Japanese massage place a few weeks ago, the young lass Maho was absolutely divine and gave a superb massage as well, absolutely no hint of extras though as you said, just straight legit.

GoldfishMan
11-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Ha ha, no magazines but the dentist is real. No wine either, it's all about the pronunciation, but you knew that!
Root canal? hmmm.

lol, not doubting your story. I was making reference to a Seinfeld episode.

wachumba
15-05-2023, 08:20 PM
Does this fit the bill? https://www.instagram.com/p/B7AgmKAl1Kb/
There are a more female barbers around now but you'll have to try if you want to know if they press their titties up against you. https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckrx4z4SOO_
this girl is quite hot but looks like she tames it down for work.

andrewv
16-05-2023, 12:01 AM
Had a massage at the QVB Japanese massage place a few weeks ago, the young lass Maho was absolutely divine and gave a superb massage as well, absolutely no hint of extras though as you said, just straight legit.

Yes, QVB Japanese is 100% legit. Boy, I've tried with at least 7 or 8 Japanese girls there over the years --- from the days when they were at 199 Clarence.
I've even tipped the girls and built rapport as I visited the same ones several times. But no go.

Aussieguyinsf
16-05-2023, 11:57 AM
There are a more female barbers around now but you'll have to try if you want to know if they press their titties up against you. https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckrx4z4SOO_

Gosh, she is hot

wachumba
16-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Gosh, she is hot
You should see her personal profile. I'm not going to post the link since she hasn't linked it but it is not hard to find.

Idkfa
16-05-2023, 02:07 PM

The hj is just teasing in the title

GoldfishMan
17-05-2023, 10:04 AM
I always think that it is difficult to find a big boobed hairdresser because the heavier upper body would give them back pains doing the job. It’ll be an occupational hazard, haha!

The Sampler
17-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Never gotten the busty hairdresser or dentist even though both that I see are female.

Best I have come across in the hands on service industry that's not sexual was a Viet girl in a nails shop. Got a pedicure with a girlfriend and this lady doing my toe nails while Im sitting high the massage chair bore some nice cleavage from my view. Better yet when they come to the part where they massage/moisturise your foot/leg she would sometimes press her chest against my foot by accident. Sometimes I had a toe with some quick skin contact.

Trying to keep a straight face and a flaccid dick with gf nearby was one of my greatest life achievements that day.