PDA

View Full Version : Other Sakura Massage Smithfield Olivia

Jazybro1982
11-05-2023, 04:05 PM
Dropped by Sakura, first time here. Plenty of rear carpark spaces which is great! Venue is clean and tables are sturdy. Olivia comes in the room, and she has excellent English with more of an Aussie accent, but still can tell she is from Malaysia. Olivia has a bubbly personality, and made me feel at ease. We got along really well, and when it was time to turn over, she revealed a very nice petite package. Smooth tanned skin, shaved pussy, a cups, a lil tummy fat but who cares she is really cute and hot at the same time. Massage was fine, but I was really there to sample her pussy.
She starts off with a nice catbath, before a very good cbj. We get into 69, before I ask her to lay down and I went to town devouring her fresh and juicy pussy. She also appreciated the rimming I gave her, and I asked her if she it and she responded you're so good. I continued to suck and kick away, and she really liked my tongue waggling away inside her pussy. Her moans were genuine, and soon she arched her back and clamped her thighs around my head really hard as she climaxed. She pushed me away as she caught her breathe. I headed towards her nipples and suckled on them, before she patted my head like the good servant I was. I look up and grab the opportunity to try a little lfk, and she didn't turn her face away so that was good. Didn't spend too much time there, as I stood up and proceeded to fuck her in missionary. Started slow at first, and she started sweet dirty talking to me telling me that she wants it hard and fast. She said that next time she wants to fuck me hard while on top. I continue to grab her hips and thrust my cock just the way she likes it. And soon, I erupted in the bag inside her. She helps clean me up, and tells me I'm a dangerous man and I could be addictive for her lol. We both laugh, get changed and hug goodbye. Overall, A very good time spent with Olivia.

nz_jaws
12-05-2023, 12:01 PM
One of my favourite places out west.... cheaper than Cleopatra's near by but probably just as good quality!

Totally recommend Ruby, Eva, Vicky, and Angela.... probably a few more that I can't remember the names of.

BigBoomer65
12-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Nice review.

Agree that this place is clean and run well. Sounds like it was a good session.

They post the roster everyday on wechat with real photos, which helps a lot. ID is cherryblossombabyxx for anyone that doesn't have it.

johnnydep69
13-05-2023, 12:59 AM
What was the damage for FS? been here once did away with one pineapple for a naked HJ.

Idkfa
16-05-2023, 09:46 PM
Nice review.

Agree that this place is clean and run well. Sounds like it was a good session.

They post the roster everyday on wechat with real photos, which helps a lot. ID is cherryblossombabyxx for anyone that doesn't have it.

Do they still do it? I do see anything new for a while. Maybe I’m blocked from seeing moments lol

TongueJack
17-05-2023, 07:24 AM
Went to Sakura at Smithfield last Saturday and saw a Apple. I’ve seen her before at 208
She’s a great service provider. Great Part 1, 2 and 2.5.

TongueJack
17-05-2023, 07:25 AM
2 pineapples the damage