PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Multiple questions: N5M Viet girls review and best Viet WLs, if I am not into natural

avocadoontoast
12-05-2023, 01:08 AM
Hi guys,

1) So I am usually not a fan of BBBJ, DATY, DFK, or anything can be unsafe due to my personal reasons. Therefore, could you recommend me some good places with Vietnamese girl that also offer different price range (say Standard, Gold, Diamond service)? Since I do not intend to use these extra so I find it a bit not worth if I spend Diamond price but only need Standard.

2) Always have my eyes on N5M, thanks to a very good time with Selina back then. So I would love to go back there once again for some Vietnamese ladies. But could you give me an overall review on all active Viet girls there at the moment?

I saw in the roster there are Angela, Abby, Alisa, Moon, Kiwi, Yumi, Lyly, Lan. All are gorgeous but I find it hard to choose which one to go for haha (and my wallet is a bit tight these days). Thinking of Alisa since she meets my need and Angela but may I get some reviews as references?

Thank you for your help!

Jamie Holden
16-05-2023, 04:32 AM
Review on Angela please

Idkfa
16-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Hi guys,

1) So I am usually not a fan of BBBJ, DATY, DFK, or anything can be unsafe due to my personal reasons. Therefore, could you recommend me some good places with Vietnamese girl that also offer different price range (say Standard, Gold, Diamond service)? Since I do not intend to use these extra so I find it a bit not worth if I spend Diamond price but only need Standard.

2) Always have my eyes on N5M, thanks to a very good time with Selina back then. So I would love to go back there once again for some Vietnamese ladies. But could you give me an overall review on all active Viet girls there at the moment?

I saw Angela, Abby, Alisa, Moon, Kiwi, Yumi, Lyly, Lan. All are gorgeous but I find it hard to choose haha (and my wallet is a bit tight these days). Thinking of Alisa since she meets my need and Angela but may I get some reviews as references?

Thank you for your help!

Saw them as you had a session with all of ‘em? If so why you asking for reviews cause it would be us asking you

l337dude
16-05-2023, 06:14 PM
I think he was referring to their roster or lineup, he saw their photos on the roster or he saw them in the lineup.

avocadoontoast
17-05-2023, 03:42 AM
Saw them as you had a session with all of ‘em? If so why you asking for reviews cause it would be us asking you

Oh i mean i saw them in the roster but having hard time choosing. So i need some of your review haha. My bad. I already editted my post. Thanks for pointing it out

cuteguy
17-05-2023, 02:56 PM
There are already reviews for some girls such as Moon, Abby, Layla, Kiwi and Angela. Easy to read and form an idea of whether they appeal to you or not.

Most girls do diamond service these days which means if you want to play safe with standard service, the shop will charge you diamond service unless the girl does standard service only. The good old days where girls could provide standard or diamond service is disappearing.

Kiryu0
17-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Agree with Cuteguy.

No one is charging for less than diamond nowadays (or it's very rare). You'll just have to fork out for Diamond but use protection and don't do any of the BBBJ and DATY stuff.

Personally though, if you're already going so far to punt, might as go all the way. Ofc, unless the girls looked diseased lol

blueplanet
17-05-2023, 03:37 PM
There is a V girl at N5M who only does standard service and has a cheaper rate to match. Her name escapes me though and she only seems to work once in a blue moon. Keep checking the roster daily and she should pop up one day.

EDIT: her name is Miu Miu (https://no5marrickville.com/profile/miu-miu/)

eazylove4u
17-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Have seen most of the viet girls on roster, but im terrible at writing reviews so just going to say,

I love them all, paid for pussy is a paid for pussy. I came.