PDA

View Full Version : Question Japan?

jayyyteee123
13-05-2023, 09:14 AM
Heading to Japan (Tokyo) in a few weeks and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for foreigner friendly massage/brothels? Any sources for where all the top WLs in Japan come from? Thanks in advance!

Idkfa
15-05-2023, 03:18 PM
Health service is code for ML.

Fs is mostly illegal so everything ends up ML.
Only few places have full licence to do fs and they don’t open for foreigners

Lookha
15-05-2023, 05:24 PM
My Japanese friends have introduced me to some establishments in Asia. You can often enter if you are with a Japanese person

aussiegaigin
15-05-2023, 08:40 PM
There are services available to foreigners, but they can be expensive and more likely low quality girls.

Check out the International Sex Guide forum for up to date info.

madness123
15-05-2023, 10:17 PM
Ive been a few times and It looks like too much of a challenge to me. ( not to mention the missus)I just enjoy the travel and food and punt back home where the currency is clearer and no unknow risks

aussiegaigin
15-05-2023, 11:06 PM
If you are single, and prepared to play social media roulette, there is plenty of opportunity to get non-pro girls.

Idkfa
16-05-2023, 09:52 PM
If you are single, and prepared to play social media roulette, there is plenty of opportunity to get non-pro girls.

It’s true. Tinder was working fine for me pre Covid when I was there

qwer1113
17-05-2023, 11:01 PM
tried my luck walking into a lot of places pre covid. I am luckky to be mix asian so i blend in, but the moment i couldn't replay when they greeted me in japanese i was shown the door :(

Best do research online and message is advance saying you don't speak japanese. Some are willing to accomodate but also only specific girls may see you.

Otherwise yes find a japanese mate to go with. You will get into way more places that way.

If you're in osaka at all try arrange a boys night with osakabros if you don't know anybody. they'll take you to see the "sights"

beta101
22-05-2023, 01:38 PM
tried my luck walking into a lot of places pre covid. I am luckky to be mix asian so i blend in, but the moment i couldn't replay when they greeted me in japanese i was shown the door :(

Best do research online and message is advance saying you don't speak japanese. Some are willing to accomodate but also only specific girls may see you.

Otherwise yes find a japanese mate to go with. You will get into way more places that way.

If you're in osaka at all try arrange a boys night with osakabros if you don't know anybody. they'll take you to see the "sights"

What's that? I don't speak Japanese or have any Osaka bros?

aussiegaigin
22-05-2023, 07:51 PM
What's that? I don't speak Japanese or have any Osaka bros?

Google Osakabros

beta101
24-05-2023, 07:42 AM
Lol thanks man 👍

beta101
31-05-2023, 08:21 AM

Joejohnson8
26-12-2023, 01:13 PM
Had the scariest moment of my life, rang one on line and they sent someone to pick me up, I had no cash when I asked for credit card the thug got mad and demanded I go to the atm, I gave them $100 just to get the fuck out of there