PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Lulu upgraded

rod4fun
13-05-2023, 05:41 PM
Made some lucky money recently, and headed for 42G to try my luck on punting. Picked up Lulu among quite a few. It was unusually quiet in the shop, but Lulu seemed to be in good mood, a big smile when saying hello to me.

A good session. Her merits were well presented during the session. Could feel her love of cock this one, not only love of making you cum.

Jerminator
14-05-2023, 01:26 AM
Made some lucky money recently, and headed for 42G to try my luck on punting. Picked up Lulu among quite a few. It was unusually quiet in the shop, but Lulu seemed to be in good mood, a big smile when saying hello to me.

A good session. Her merits were well presented during the session. Could feel her love of cock this one, not only love of making you cum.

thanks for the recon. Been thinking of trying her out :cool2:

rod4fun
14-05-2023, 01:42 AM
thanks for the recon. Been thinking of trying her out :cool2:

If you never tried her before, for less risky, you book a two hour session, and you will more likely have your day. If you show your particular favour for her, she will reward you with cheerfulness, tenderness, submissiveness and more importantly sluttishness.

Jerminator
14-05-2023, 01:45 AM
If you never tried her before, for less risky, you book a two hour session, and you will more likely have your day. If you show your particular favour for her, she will reward you with cheerfulness, tenderness, submissiveness and more importantly sluttishness.

Good to know. I've had very mid experiences with C girls except for Jay at 42G or No5.

rod4fun
14-05-2023, 04:34 AM
Good to know. I've had very mid experiences with C girls except for Jay at 42G or No5.

Jay is top-notch in terms of services and attitudes. If you like Jay, Lulu might not be the choice. Lulu likes to talk, but she sounds like a MILF.

Jerminator
14-05-2023, 12:15 PM
Jay is top-notch in terms of services and attitudes. If you like Jay, Lulu might not be the choice. Lulu likes to talk, but she sounds like a MILF.

hmmm...I'm don't really mind the talking part, it's the services part from C girls I have found rather disappointing or lacking off. The only other positive experience I can recall from a C girl was Jessica at 42G.

rod4fun
14-05-2023, 02:09 PM
hmmm...I'm don't really mind the talking part, it's the services part from C girls I have found rather disappointing or lacking off. The only other positive experience I can recall from a C girl was Jessica at 42G.

Most of those C girls like to talk, more for wasting time. Poor English, hard to really enjoy the communication.
Lulu has her body language skills to please you. She could get on her knees without being directed, take your cock like lolly, smiling. If you hesitate to get on the main course, she would spread her legs, and open her nice and delicious pussy to invite you upon your direction. I didn’t expect that she could follow my directions nicely.
As to services and consistency of quality, Tiffany of G42 and No 5 was the best among their Chinese WLs. But she seems have disappeared for some time on the rosters. Curious about her whereabouts.

Meng
14-05-2023, 03:26 PM
You seem quite obsessed with Lulu lol. There's been several ARs you've written of her. Sometimes good and sometimes bad lol.

Jerminator
14-05-2023, 03:40 PM
You seem quite obsessed with Lulu lol. There's been several ARs you've written of her. Sometimes good and sometimes bad lol.

any c girl recommendations brother meng? :prettiness:

Meng
14-05-2023, 06:30 PM
any c girl recommendations brother meng? :prettiness:

C Jessica was the last one I saw. She's really good. Also a really nice body.

I'm planning a punting bender next week so I'll report back a few more hahaha.

rod4fun
14-05-2023, 07:53 PM

My recent lucky money got me two nice sessions. Hope you have more, Meng. Hahaha

Meng
14-05-2023, 08:03 PM
My recent lucky money got me two nice sessions. Hope you have more, Meng. Hahaha

Haha thanks bro. Been doing privates for a bit now. Love my brothels though so I'll be back hahaha.

rm85
14-05-2023, 08:03 PM
edit: never mind

personaa
16-05-2023, 06:38 PM
Can someone provide some info about her looks and body type. The photo on their website is just a random photo as description says photo isn't real.

Jerminator
17-05-2023, 12:37 AM

Jessica was fun when I saw her about a month ago.

I shall look forward to your ARs next week :miao:

rod4fun
17-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Can someone provide some info about her looks and body type. The photo on their website is just a random photo as description says photo isn't real.

Pretty with makeup. Long hair. Slim, A-B perky boobs, womanly figure.
Her appearance is outstanding.

rod4fun
17-05-2023, 09:48 PM

She has sensitive nipples , but hard-to-wet pussy.

personaa
21-06-2023, 10:37 PM
I like try her out but someone mentioned she sounds like a milf? How old is she, roughly?

rod4fun
24-06-2023, 08:30 PM
I like try her out but someone mentioned she sounds like a milf? How old is she, roughly?

Lookwise, below 30. She once said she was 29. She might be 30 this year.

personaa
03-07-2023, 08:11 PM
Thank you guys, if I find myseld in the shop I hope to get an intro with her but I have a feeling she may not be the one for me. A bit older than I like to see in Asian girls and I assume little to no curves.

rod4fun
04-07-2023, 10:22 AM
Thank you guys, if I find myseld in the shop I hope to get an intro with her but I have a feeling she may not be the one for me. A bit older than I like to see in Asian girls and I assume little to no curves.

come on, mate. you take over prudence to fuck an Asian chick. Chinese Lulu does not overcharge. Most of the sessions, I enjoyed having this cute nude girl working hard to make me cum. Banging her in miss, watching her dimples, her hands caressing her clit was nice.

She seems to be on the roster very often. see her early if you have not tried yet, while she still has the tight pussy.

personaa
04-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Haha thanks Rod, I was there last week I had intro with 5 girls didn't find anyone attractive so walked out! Some of the girls are quite famous for getting great reviews like C Jessica Or miki or Mikeu and I also saw a Viet girl and new J girl Rie.

The problem is, once you are in the punting game for years,then you won't settle for an average chick. I know Lulu may not be the average girl as you mentioned but I think I have a peculiar taste! My latest regret was seeing Sola, what a waste!

Anyways,I keep her in my book. Hopefully getting an intro with her as I don't like to book them blind.

BobbyJ
04-07-2023, 12:13 PM
I’ve been holding off replying to this thread but to me Lulu is not a great punt.

I’m glad you have a great time Rod but honestly she was terrible. Very unshapely body (in my opinion), admittedly she has a cute face, but her services felt very novice like. She tries hard, I’ll give her that, but I was exceptionally underwhelmed and struggled to keep in the mood with her. Her service and skills were well below my expectations and preferences, hence a no repeat from me.

If people aren’t interested let them be. Punting is expensive so wasting time and money on a punt that’s not the right fit sucks.

rod4fun
04-07-2023, 01:38 PM
I’ve been holding off replying to this thread but to me Lulu is not a great punt.

I’m glad you have a great time Rod but honestly she was terrible. Very unshapely body (in my opinion), admittedly she has a cute face, but her services felt very novice like. She tries hard, I’ll give her that, but I was exceptionally underwhelmed and struggled to keep in the mood with her. Her service and skills were well below my expectations and preferences, hence a no repeat from me.

If people aren’t interested let them be. Punting is expensive so wasting time and money on a punt that’s not the right fit sucks.
Agree Bobby.

Most of the time, to pick up Lulu was a way for me to spend some money. Spending a little more than that for R&T, you will enjoy more from Lulu at least. Sometimes a really good punting would be landed.

jordanthegoat777
04-07-2023, 02:26 PM
Where is this place located?

dickmaster
17-07-2023, 02:10 AM
Mo surprise that Lulu upgraded. She said she was married.
But she declined to say what he does for a living.

rod4fun
17-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Did you propose a dating out and get the knowledge that she is married?

dickmaster
17-07-2023, 04:06 PM
Did you propose a dating out and get the knowledge that she is married?

No, her English is very limited, no utility for a dating.
Just out of curiosity, cos she appeared to be swaying between WL and MILF.