PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Thai Mona - expert dimming and cof

Aussieguyinsf
14-05-2023, 06:50 PM
I wasn’t expecting that. Omg. Sunday arvo at 42 and a decent line up of 6-7 ladies to choose from. Thai Mona just seemed friendlier than the others so I decided to give her a burl.

She’s tall with heels on - pics are real. Bolt ons, a few tatts but friendly and seems service orientated.

Into shower together she cleans me thoroughly paying a lot of attention to my arse hole. Ok, something’s going on here.

Onto bed - dfk, cat bath then intense ball licking and sucking. Oh yeah. Legs up and she starts rimming me. Fuck me, she is into it and proceeds to fuck me with her tongue for as long as I want. I’m looking into mirror and getting so hot.

Then it’s a full sloppy bbbj. Oh yeah. But nah I want to fuck. Get on top of me. She starts riding me and I motion to stop. I just want to feel my 52 year old white cock in her 28 year old body for a while. A few grunts and thrusts and I’m done.

Quick shower then round two. Lick daddy’s nips. Full teeth action licking my nips as I spank her arse. More rimming please. This time I get on all fours and she fucks me with her tongue as I thrust and moan.

I stand up and motion for her to suck my cock. Yeah baby. I pull out and start jerking to her face. Boom - cum on face - a first for me at this fine establishment.

For something different I highly recommend.

rubit moore
14-05-2023, 09:56 PM
Haha. Fuck. Now that’s an AR !

Meng
14-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Nice AR bro. Sounds amazing.

Smoothknob
12-06-2023, 11:22 AM
cant find her on the roster :(.