PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Isra

personaa
16-05-2023, 12:29 AM
I have been looking to find Vietnamese Sofia / Yumi but seeme she is now mainly working at No5 and I am.not keen on driving 40 minutes for a punt but today 42G had a new Japanese girl as Isra and photos were cute and showed some impressive D cups. Made a booking and saw Isra. First impression she has a cute Japanese face which was a turn on but those photos of her massive Ds were clearly been touched up! I would say she is more like b cups but that's not a deal breaker for me. Right from the beginning she was friendly and chatty which was comforting. In the room a bit of a chat shower and we started kissing. She was okay with FIV so proceeded and some loud moaning were filling the room and maN she was WET. BBBJ was nice and long, good amount of pressure. The listing says she doesn't have much experience but I believe she knew very well what she was doing. Followed by cowgirl, missionary and finished in Doggy, wanted to finish with CIM but I unloaded in the dom.

The jackpot of the session was that I always wanted to go and see Ran at No5 but never did and she disappeared from the roster for a while, at the very end she told me she was working at No5 as Ran! So that was quite lucky. If you remember her photos from No5 she had a nice ass and I can confirm that her ass in doggy looked really nice.

Overall a surprise and a good experience. I don't give ratings as these are quite subjective but suffice to say that she has a cute face and a nice personality and on service she delivered to my satisfaction.