PDA

View Full Version : Other Lola at Artarmon 116 (Rolla on the website)

Fred69
16-05-2023, 09:27 PM
Person's Name :Lora (Rolla on website)

Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, petite, A-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - nice girl, good VFM

My experience/comments : I had a booking at a nearby shop but on my way in the Mamasan called and said the girl had just phoned in sick (at least she called).

I knew there was a new girl on the roster at 78a/116 so I called and established that Rolla was at 116 and I booked her.

Nico took my money and I was showered when the girl entered. She looked pretty and petite and was immediately friendly and chatty. Oh good – a girl I haven’t seen before, I thought. (Well, I got that wrong.)

Firstly, the girl said her name is Lola – the “Rolla” on the website is classic Chinglish.

Secondly, when talking to her at the end of the session she said she works at 116 only on Tuesdays and also worked (again as Lola) at 327a Riverwood on Thursdays. Knowing the common links between 78a/116 and 327a and Bonza, I asked whether she also worked at Bonza and she cagily admitted she did – again as Lola (or Lora). I saw her at Bonza five years ago and she has been reviewed many times over the years.

Also, the photo used on the 78a/116 website was taken at 64TP and it is still on the 64 website gallery under the name of Anna but I can’t tell if it’s really her and she denied having worked at 64.

Anyway, I lay on the bed and Lola stripped. She is short and has a good slim figure with A-cups and a trimmed bush.

She knelt over me for a catbath and I fingered her pussy.

Lola then moved to between my legs and flicked her tongue over my groin before sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – nice soft lips, no teeth, no interruptions and, at times, good hand-action.

After a while I got her to move round for some 69. Lola moaned gently but didn’t sound like she was going to cum so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She had her legs in the air and moaned some more but no FIV was allowed.

I then moved up to kneel by her head and she sucked me again.

When I went to lie down again for some more BJ Lola asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth – good girl.

I said “We fuck” and Lola dressed me and we started with some cowgirl, which was pretty good.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed – she has a cute little butt.

Next some mish but I wanted the CIM ending and lay down.

The condom was removed and Lola applied some lube (she clearly doesn’t mind the taste) and her BJ/HJ combination soon made me cum and she went on sucking me until I had to get her to stop.

After the tidy-up she lay in my arms for a chat and I discovered I’d seen her before.

Nico was knocking on the door so we showered and dressed and I departed.

It was busy in there and Nico was hiding incoming customers in cupboards so I didn’t have the chance to give her any feedback or correct her spelling.

I sometimes feel like taking a break from these $150/hr Asian shops as I keep inadvertently bumping into girls I’ve seen before. Perhaps I’ll try taking a train into the CBD and going to some of the well-known shops near Central.