PDA

View Full Version : Other MARIA(V) - LALABELL'S GRAVILLE, BAIT & SWITCH???

johnnydep69
17-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Person's Name : Maria (V)

Establishment : Lallabells Erotic Massage - South Granville

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.lalabells.com.au

Phone : 0452 178 168

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm 7 days per week

Rates : $110 30mins

Extras Cost : none

Services Provided This Session : CBJ, FS, Tit sucking on her.

Size/shape : 6/10, natural C-cups, good nipple size, unshaven, mid length black hair, medium build, 158cm approx, no tats.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : I guess for a quick release. Was expecting more though as the roster photo was pretty hot.

My experience/comments :

Been eyeing Lalabells roster for sometime and Maria(V) caught my eye. Messaged them on Wechat to see if she was available and finally she was.

Photo on their site had a pretty, long haired, fair skinned honey with a nice natural DD rack, even advertised as her being truely blessed in that department.

Got to the place parked inside and was greeted by the mammasan. Arranged payment of $110 for a standard full service 30mins which I thought was a bargain. This was all done in the room with the mammasan.

Once she left I took my clothes off awaiting the delights of Maria. However this is when I felt severely dissapointed. The person that walked into the room was definitely not Maria, not even close. The only thing in common was that she was Viet. She looked a bit more tubby, had shorter hair in a different style, tanned skin, and worse of all no natural DDs as per advertised, oh and forgot to mention looks alot older than the photo online even though the face was blurred out.

Dissapointment did set in however was feeling toey and needed get a shot off so stuck around. I didn't shower as already had in the morning but she did ask me if I wanted one (by myself of course). Once on the bed she put the dom on and gave me a nice CBJ for 5mins almost blew so asked her of I could suck on one of her titties which she kindly oblidged. A few minutes of that then onto missionary. Pumping while playing with her titties. She doesn't like you playing with her nipples but rather you grab the whole breast. Cock limped a bit during the pump I think too much lube was used couldnt feel much and cock fell out on a few occasions. Was getting off so I asked her to finish me with a blowjob. Cleaned me up and put on fresh dommie. Sucked that guy until I could not contain my man juice another then unloaded into the bag. "Too much!" says Maria, and I have to agree.

Took a shower, cleaned every bit of my junk rigorously before drying and clothes back on. Hug and a thank you.

WIR? Probably not for the so called Maria. I think it's best to go into these places and inspect the lineup before deciding instead of going off their roster photos. Most of the times it's heavily Photoshopped or just simply bait and switch which I felt like happened today.