PDA

View Full Version : Soi 6 pattaya adventure

Carissawhore
20-05-2023, 01:29 PM
Was just passing by soi 6 and saw this girl in a bar shouting for customers, kinda liked th le girl and walked into the bar she said her name was Soraya looked kinda like JLo so asked if she was mixed she said 100% Thai but she had this JLo looks, I always had fantasy about JLo but damn Marc Anthony and P Diddy enjoyed that juice ass me being lay man I found mine in Thailand.
We had few drinks and started to get hands on then I asked if she was ok for LT, settled barfine 1500bhat and agreed on 3000bhat for the girl.
We first left the bar and had some good seafood lunch then headed to another bar as I was feeling thirsty with all that humidity, after we cooled ourselves headed to club 808 and after partying all night we headed to my room.

This is where it went crazy, we both were too drunk but went and cooled off by taking nice cold water shower then I started with DATY and slowly started eating her ass in the shower and slowly moved to bed, she applied condoms this time she was soaking wet and not from the shower, then we started with she on top first then cowboy, we moved to doggy and I kept banging her for almost 20-30 and we both are drenched in our sex sweat, I wanted to change positio so pulled my dick out and don't see condom on my dick, I got confused if we ever used condom but I remember she putting it on, I told her if she removed in the middle of sex, she said no and I started to fish her pussy to find the missing condom and finally found, asked her to pull it out but she had long nails so she asked me try using my fingers, I finally fished it out and put in 2nd condom and fucked like 2 lovers and fucked again after an hr, we went to sleep and next day afternoon we both wokeup and got ready and went had lunch.
I came back to Sydney after a week and got it checked luckily came out clean. Phew it was bothering me for 2 weeks until I got my results.
Night to remember :)