PDA

View Full Version : Question Punting unpopular opinions

Cuckhold3000
20-05-2023, 02:27 PM
One of the best things about punting is the amount of variety around. Not everything will float everyones boat.

What's your unpopular opinion, something that you disagree about with the masses here.

Mine is, I personally think K Rebecca is overrated.

Ghost2hauntU
20-05-2023, 03:07 PM
One of the best things about punting is the amount of variety around. Not everything will float everyones boat.

What's your unpopular opinion, something that you disagree about with the masses here.

Mine is, I personally think K Rebecca is overrated.

Places like N5M. Every time I go there I walk out without making a selection. Immature women who don’t know how to dress properly and want to charge big bucks. No thanks.

Sibon
20-05-2023, 03:23 PM
My personal unpopular opinion is:

Punting increases stress rather than promotes a sense of wellness.

Increasingly I turn to meditative music for abstience which hopefully lasts longer between each punts.

personaa
20-05-2023, 03:30 PM
Plenty of hyped up girls. I learnt my lesson to only follow reviews from a select number of members. Whenever I read titles like: 'my best..' 'cutest...', 'I fell in love...', 'Finally I found....' or '..I think I can't find anything better ' or similar I get very skeptical..... On another note I think there are some fake reviews floating as well probably promoted by the shops as well and it makes sense, a review can be read between 1000 to 40000 people. Even if 0.5 percent decide to try the girl that would a top up for the shop, feel free to do the maths yourself. As.a matter of fact, most times I don't set my punting based on reviews. I will go to see the line up and make a decision and it happened that a poorly reviewed girl provided a good service and vice versa.

Raybo
20-05-2023, 06:18 PM
BBFS doubles FTW.

GoldfishMan
20-05-2023, 10:38 PM
I’d like to think that the girls aren’t really overrated, just a difference in personal taste between the readers and the AR writer. You just have to find out which reviewer has the same taste as you, that’s all.

kamo
21-05-2023, 12:36 AM
MILFs at B12, 533 or Yokos give a much more entertaining and value for money experience than any tiered crap like diamond class.

$160/hr shops are the superior punting experience.

Ghost2hauntU
21-05-2023, 12:51 AM
MILFs at B12, 533 or Yokos give a much more entertaining and value for money experience than any tiered crap like diamond class.

$160/hr shops are the superior punting experience.

I’ve never had a better experience paying more. I’ll punt at tiered shops but always try the girl in the lowest tier first. Only if we click I may then offer her more in the room for any extras. A win- win for WL and punters.

If she’s dumb like Jojo of 65 Carlton was last week, then she gets nothing cos I walk out and go to another shop.

JohnJones
21-05-2023, 02:10 AM
Did a blind booking once, WL was within expected appearance but her behaviour was arrogant at the start. Was already undoing my belt and about to pull my pants down, heart said nope so I put all my clothes back on and left. Got refunded 100% because I was there for less than 5 mins. She said something about no touching her boobs and wants me to follow her instructions to the dot - she was priced at $350/hr which is bullshit.

Found out later on from an AR of her in another forum that he had a terrible experience - erratic behaviour as if she's got ADHD, no touching or sucking on her boobs, and the worst part is that she gave him a scar on his dick.

Definitely dodged a bullet there.

Sibon
21-05-2023, 02:45 AM
Never believe that when an aspring AR expert tells you:

"I've just had my best fuck in my life."

jaquedm1307
21-05-2023, 06:22 AM

Absolutely because I'm starting to understand that an 'AR expert' wouldn't be telling (in public) at all if he had just had the best fuck of his life :-)

warwick1
21-05-2023, 07:16 AM

Seems a bit hypocritical that a person who by his own admission writes total bullshit would make a statement like that, just my opinion, and it's probably unpopular

94wreckers
21-05-2023, 09:43 AM
i like small boobies

warwick1
21-05-2023, 10:29 AM
i like small boobies

I like 'em too, a lot of men like small boobies......

jaquedm1307
21-05-2023, 11:02 AM
i like small boobies

Definitely (but not exclusively) though try explaining that to an ML who's saying she needs enhancements when to me they look perfect with her looks and body proportions. Fearful that's why one has gone on a 2 months holiday

andrewv
21-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Did a blind booking once, WL was within expected appearance but her behaviour was arrogant at the start. Was already undoing my belt and about to pull my pants down, heart said nope so I put all my clothes back on and left. Got refunded 100% because I was there for less than 5 mins. She said something about no touching her boobs and wants me to follow her instructions to the dot - she was priced at $350/hr which is bullshit.

Found out later on from an AR of her in another forum that he had a terrible experience - erratic behaviour as if she's got ADHD, no touching or sucking on her boobs, and the worst part is that she gave him a scar on his dick.

Only a complete moron would pay $350 and accept a condition not to touch the WL boobs.
What next!!!

Double_Adapter
21-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Gifting !

I don't have a problem with dudes giving their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, grandmothers expensive gifts on special occasions, but gifting a fucken stranger, a SB or a WL/ML just because she's a 9 or 10 is wrong and fucked up. It spells beta simp with white knight syndrome trying to buy and win a woman's attention and affection. STOP gifting and use that money for your next punt.

rfection
21-05-2023, 12:49 PM
Thai girls are the worst service provider
But yes they are hot tho

warwick1
21-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Sex with woman is gay

Sex with a Ladyboy even more so:grimace:

JohnJones
21-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Gifting !

I don't have a problem with dudes giving their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, grandmothers expensive gifts on special occasions, but gifting a fucken stranger, a SB or a WL/ML just because she's a 9 or 10 is wrong and fucked up. It spells beta simp with white knight syndrome trying to buy and win a woman's attention and affection. STOP gifting and use that money for your next punt.

Many Thai and Chinese SWs will drop hints on what sort of accessories they're thinking of buying just to bait people into gifting them without any promises of exclusivity. I'll normally tell them that I only buy clothes and shoes from Kmart or Target just to piss them off.

One ML even offered me a HJ using her panties under the condition that I buy her luxurious gifts 😂 I said no thanks, I'd rather wank into a tissue instead

CharlieM
21-05-2023, 01:51 PM
I know this is gonna cause a heap of backlash seeing that this is predominantly an Asian forum. But yes, I dislike Asian WLs/ Mls. I hate the way they humour us westerners sometimes as if we're stupid and don't know what there game is. Also how they can look at you with disgust. Early this year took a trip to Gladesville. Very quiet, I was in the cubicle and no word of a lie atleast 8 WLs introduced themselves, all of them quickly just running up showing their face saying their name and running off. Did not catch one. The manager came and asked who i wanted to see. I said you pick for me. A young fake tits Singapore WL. No dialogue. Started a bbbj couldn't even get it up. Told her to lie with me and kiss me and play with my cock till I get hard. Im a grower, my cock goes from 1 inch to 7 inches when hard. As she started to blow me she noticed and when it was time to fuck missionary she dommed me up and said please be gentle. Oh sure! Slammed her and got out of there and I'm never going back. Pisses me off when I see these ARs where Punters are getting ripped off by these bitches.

warwick1
21-05-2023, 02:06 PM
No drama , it's your money, the same as it's their bodies so they can choose and see who they like.........

Hogrider
21-05-2023, 02:26 PM

}}}}}}}}}}
Happened similar event to me yesterday in “Tempe relax massage”

Opened 2 days ago - saw some familiar photos but actually new - thought it was bought up by the Japanese’s relaxation massage owner .

Receptionist lady was super nice - only had one other ML - Thai
Shop is super clean and receptionist said more Reno coming .. good points

I asked if I could have a good massage first , so knowing the other new girl had less experience in massage ( but more experience in extra ! ) she stayed in and showed proper massage to the other girl where the receptionist fixed my back and the other girl did hand glides (learned nothing , sigh)
Shop - Feedback and advice taken - another check

New girl - doubt starts from my side

Come half time - receptionist left and was left with the Thai Girl for extra - asked what’s on the menu (after she offered extras) - “naked HJ “ -50$ - deal -
Asked permission to touch - nod
Okay - that’s good - I’m a gentleman

But then her mood changed ! “Touch too much “ - !!!!!

girl I barely touched you !
Maybe touched for 2 mins her boobs and ass (nowhere near the sensitive regions)
If you don’t wanna do this then it’s okay ! I asked beforehand do’s and don’ts -
A very very unwanted HJ - her standing at the bottom of the table and away.

Threw in 50 , and left . My time is valuable and I would much rather see ladies who value service level ( I always make a point of fairly compensating girl according to the service )

Hiring a girl with 0 massage knowledge and who’s greedy with an attitude- I slapped myself for taking the chance on a new shop

But then again - it’s punting . Would go back only for the positive behaviour from the receptionist
}}}}}}}}

1inchguy
22-05-2023, 12:21 AM
Gifting !

what about regulars?

punther
22-05-2023, 02:51 AM
Relying on ARs to make a booking. Been burnt a few times, however some are accurate.

Double_Adapter
22-05-2023, 08:29 AM
what about regulars?

A regular WL is the same as your regular GP, physiotherapist, optometrist, chiropractor, bank teller, tax accountant, car mechanic etc. You see them regularly and you only pay for the services rendered. Would a punter gift a ML with sexy lingerie, jewellery, perfume, and a Hermes handbag if the ML was low hanging fruit and carrying an extra 300 lbs ?.....Fuck no!

The only way to get woman's attention is with a 6" dick and the only way to win her affection is with character.....though a De Tomaso P72 and lots of money will have the same effect.

Ghost2hauntU
22-05-2023, 11:40 AM
what about regulars?

They’re like tyres, good until they wear out.
Mine on average last 1.5 years or 30 visits whichever comes first.
After that I’ll replace them with a brand new low profiles.

JohnJones
22-05-2023, 11:49 AM
A regular WL is the same as your regular GP, physiotherapist, optometrist, chiropractor, bank teller, tax accountant, car mechanic etc. You see them regularly and you only pay for the services rendered. Would a punter gift a ML with sexy lingerie, jewellery, perfume, and a Hermes handbag if the ML was low hanging fruit and carrying an extra 300 lbs ?.....Fuck no!

The only way to get woman's attention is with a 6" dick and the only way to win her affection is with character.....though a De Tomaso P72 and lots of money will have the same effect.

I don't think any lingerie is sexy on a 300lb ML... Her fat rolls would've obscured the lingerie she might as well not wear one.

HardCockInSyd
22-05-2023, 04:22 PM
Thai girls are the worst service provider
But yes they are hot tho

Just CANNOT agree with this! Most of my favourite regulars are Thai MLs who fuck for extra ;-)

personaa
22-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Can't agree more on this. Regulars better have an expiry date, if they see you coming back over and over they get lazy and take it for granted.

ColesBag
22-05-2023, 10:46 PM
I enjoying the talking as well as the fucking.

rubit moore
22-05-2023, 11:18 PM
They’re like tyres, good until they wear out.
Mine on average last 1.5 years or 30 visits whichever comes first.
After that I’ll replace them with a brand new low profiles.

Haha 😂 love it!

Ghost2hauntU
23-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Just CANNOT agree with this! Most of my favourite regulars are Thai MLs who fuck for extra ;-)

In my experience with Thai WLs, they’re usually not the hottest. But they are accomodating, amusing and engaging when fucked and they can be fucked hard. I’ve found the least of princesses among Thai WLs too.