PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Life Spa and Massage Kedron?

Dick_Tracy
21-05-2023, 04:10 PM
New here and Brisbane, been out of the game for many years so hoping to find a good local place.

Before I head to Life Spa and Massage in Kedron I wanted to know if anyone else had already been here?

If not I’ll report back next week when I get a chance to go.

APL
22-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Very meh for me sister shop to UME Redcliffe read its reviews same MLs will more clues

Dick_Tracy
22-05-2023, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up. May give it a miss then. Any recommendations around that area? I was disappointed with FG. I see there is Blossom in Windsor and Grand Diamond in Clayfield, worth a crack?

Dick_Tracy
24-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Swing and a miss at Blossom, not my cup of tea. Will get round to doing an after report.

Any other recommendations Northside of Brisbane, going to check out Grand Diamond in Clayfield next, wondering if I need to specifically book someone

PL4130
26-08-2023, 07:50 PM
I have been here 3 times
lots of parking down driveway at rear
clean shower
nice clean rooms. Used to be a chiropractors.
first 2 massages with the same ?uki girl probably would never return massage 2/10 enthusiasm 2/10. WIR NO
Sorry to the other ?uki If you do a great massage.
Third time had C?C? massage 8/10, enthusiasm 8/10. WIR YES
However never seen her on the roster again.
If they pick up their act certainly a better choice than anything along Stafford Rd

VFlowers
27-08-2023, 03:14 PM
I have been here 3 times
lots of parking down driveway at rear
clean shower
nice clean rooms. Used to be a chiropractors.
first 2 massages with the same ?uki girl probably would never return massage 2/10 enthusiasm 2/10. WIR NO
Sorry to the other ?uki If you do a great massage.
Third time had C?C? massage 8/10, enthusiasm 8/10. WIR YES
However never seen her on the roster again.
If they pick up their act certainly a better choice than anything along Stafford Rd

Y**i is the boss - she does a really good massage, but have never had any hints of extras; she's married...
Where exactly did you see their roster? As far as I can tell, they don't seem to publish on WeChat, and the Locanto ads are only updated once in a blue moon.

CumShot
27-08-2023, 10:24 PM
recently I received a crytpic message from a Locanto private girl that she was working at the shop. It was a little weird as she txt like 9 am and only working until midday. This girl has the full suite of extras on her txt menu. I didn't respond to the message as I'm not about to jump through hoops just because a girl is not busy at the shop.