PDA

View Full Version : Question Indian MLs

jsw1888
21-05-2023, 10:13 PM
Any good RnT shops with Indian MLs? (And not big moustache'd fatties in sari's)

beta101
22-05-2023, 08:10 AM
Hey now don't talk about my wife like that

SlyWords
22-05-2023, 10:59 AM
I almost exclusively hunt for Indian MLs so here's what I have found recently;

1) Parramatta City Massage (42 George St)
Super expensive. They offer normal HJ for $50, topless HJ with bodyslide for $100, and everything else is like $150-$250. The girls are fucking hot here, though. But to get to Part 3 you'd have to have seen them maybe 2+ times. Alisha, Lisa, Deepika, Ashley etc are all fit as fuck and if your DATY is on point where you can get them to cum they are very enthusiastic in their part 3 I've noticed. They obviously also host very overweight Indian MLs (at least in the past) so make sure to see if you can see them before confirming.

2) Health Herbal Massage (421 Church St)
Owned by the same owners of Parramatta City. They usually have one Indian ML who works here every day. Zara and Kaya are both very overweight, and Neha I think is okay for weight. While Kaya is overweight and has the demeanor of an indian aunty, her BBBJ is on point and she is pretty tight.

3) Power of Touch Parramatta (137 Church St)
Has a good mix of Indian and Columbians. Some of the Indians do up to Part 3 but most are average looking. Ashley and Alisha are average looking but great service once you break through the awkwardness and they can tell you're a genuine person. Rajni doesn't even like to take off her top, but she is probably the hottest one there with the best pair of firm tits I've ever seen on an Indian ML... she has a boyfriend so she tries not to do too much.

Also:

Rusa (works in Leabons and also 41 Burwood) is a skinny and a very average looking ML. Took like 2 times of bad massage and fairly unenthusiastic Part 1 to gain her trust. The 3rd visist (at 41 Burwood) I did not know it was her I booked, but I ended up giving her the best DATY and she hopped on me as soon as she found out I brought a condom. She definitely got attached as she got into the business because her BF cheated on her... so felt bad about that and never went back.

YMMV on all the above though. I think being a Chinese dude with a very niche taste for Indian women surprises them a lot, and they are willing to do a lot more for me because I go in with the attitude that I want to make them feel comfortable and if possible make them cum with DATY. Going through mainly Indian clients means that when they get a decent guy they are usually a lot more warm and happy.

jsw1888
23-05-2023, 10:52 AM

Super expensive. They offer normal HJ for $50, topless HJ with bodyslide for $100, and everything else is like $150-$250. The girls are fucking hot here, though. But to get to Part 3 you'd have to have seen them maybe 2+ times. Alisha, Lisa, Deepika, Ashley etc are all fit as fuck and if your DATY is on point where you can get them to cum they are very enthusiastic in their part 3 I've noticed. They obviously also host very overweight Indian MLs (at least in the past) so make sure to see if you can see them before confirming.

Owned by the same owners of Parramatta City. They usually have one Indian ML who works here every day. Zara and Kaya are both very overweight, and Neha I think is okay for weight. While Kaya is overweight and has the demeanor of an indian aunty, her BBBJ is on point and she is pretty tight.

Has a good mix of Indian and Columbians. Some of the Indians do up to Part 3 but most are average looking. Ashley and Alisha are average looking but great service once you break through the awkwardness and they can tell you're a genuine person. Rajni doesn't even like to take off her top, but she is probably the hottest one there with the best pair of firm tits I've ever seen on an Indian ML... she has a boyfriend so she tries not to do too much.

Also:

Rusa (works in Leabons and also 41 Burwood) is a skinny and a very average looking ML. Took like 2 times of bad massage and fairly unenthusiastic Part 1 to gain her trust. The 3rd visist (at 41 Burwood) I did not know it was her I booked, but I ended up giving her the best DATY and she hopped on me as soon as she found out I brought a condom. She definitely got attached as she got into the business because her BF cheated on her... so felt bad about that and never went back.

YMMV on all the above though. I think being a Chinese dude with a very niche taste for Indian women surprises them a lot, and they are willing to do a lot more for me because I go in with the attitude that I want to make them feel comfortable and if possible make them cum with DATY. Going through mainly Indian clients means that when they get a decent guy they are usually a lot more warm and happy.

Thanks mate, Parramatta it is! Fancy a change from my usual Asian obsessions..

snot77
23-05-2023, 11:49 AM
Rusa (works in Leabons and also 41 Burwood) is a skinny and a very average looking ML.

Nice write up, mate. Thanks.
41 Burwood ???
which shop is that ?

jsw1888
23-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Nice write up, mate. Thanks.
41 Burwood ???
which shop is that ?

Googled, came back with 41 George Street, beside the TAB??

snot77
23-05-2023, 04:49 PM
duh. thanks. got it ��

Funandfun
23-05-2023, 06:12 PM

Also:

Is Rusa same as Neha at 8 Burwood and Maya at Pretty Baby massage?
Cheers!

crazyhorse13
23-05-2023, 10:55 PM

Also:

what an awesome write-up thank you! Kaya is now on my list. Nothing beats a horny and frustrated desi aunty. Hope she has big titties too!

peep
19-06-2023, 12:09 PM

Also:

Do any of the girls here offer FIV / FIA?

peep
19-06-2023, 12:12 PM

Also:

Any intel on the cost of extras at Power of Touch (plus what is included)?

Lucyfur
19-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Any intel on the cost of extras at Power of Touch (plus what is included)? In reference to a thread “veronica thick argentina @ parra” a punter said a girl there was 200 for 30 mins fs and cum on tits

Pussyeater13
19-06-2023, 07:36 PM
Thanks for this. Was dreading Parramatta City as I had my eye on it but wary of how expensive it is.
Apparently Indian lady at 112 Pendle Hill but not a great experience there

Nelly69
19-06-2023, 11:22 PM
I have good intel a new Indian ML will be trialing at Parramatta Blossom Massage this Saturday... Try her out and come back with reviews. :)

TechPunter
20-06-2023, 10:56 PM

Also:

Thank you so much! I think its off to Parramatta for me tomorrow.

20-06-2023, 11:39 PM
Wow that guy is a real connoisseur. Thanks for the intel

tawer5ag
21-06-2023, 06:54 AM

Also:

YMMV on all the above though. I think being a Chinese dude with a very niche taste for Indian women surprises them a lot, and they are willing to do a lot more for me because I go in with the attitude that I want to make them feel comfortable and if possible make them cum with DATY. Going through mainly Indian clients means that when they get a decent guy they are usually a lot more warm and happy.Best way to contact these shops?
I usually prefer shops with wechat as most of those that do, will regularly post rosters and pics

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Nelly69
22-06-2023, 01:15 PM
I have good intel a new Indian ML will be trialing at Parramatta Blossom Massage this Saturday... Try her out and come back with reviews. :)

I was wrong, Siya starts on Friday.

crazyhorse13
22-06-2023, 01:50 PM

Pics on WeeChat look amazing

HowTo28891298
22-06-2023, 02:19 PM

Also:

Thanks man, I've been curious about this

kingwally
22-06-2023, 09:09 PM
Pics on WeeChat look amazing

What is their Wechat?

crazyhorse13
23-06-2023, 01:04 AM
What is their Wechat?

WeChat ID: parramatta267

kingwally
23-06-2023, 09:09 AM
WeChat ID: parramatta267

Many thanks for that.

Leslie75
29-06-2023, 06:29 PM
Another Indian ML on debut at Stanmore tomorrow fyi

trick
29-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Pope St had an Indian ML on today Siya

crazyhorse13
30-06-2023, 10:01 AM
Pope St had an Indian ML on today Siya

There's also an Indian Siya appearing on the roster at Parramatta Blossom massage. No open min d service but the pics look promising.

Ender Kekilli
01-07-2023, 10:25 AM
I have never had an Indian cunt, maybe I try this eastern delicious delight

05-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Canterbury 161 has one on Sundays

Harika
07-07-2023, 12:05 AM
I have never had an Indian cunt, maybe I try this eastern delicious delight

Take a glass of water with you when you go down it may be spicyyy

Kingjude
10-07-2023, 01:27 PM
Anyone's tried Priya from SB? Don't seem to find reviews for her on this forum.

https://scarletblue.com.au/escort/priya-party

AussieGuy951
13-07-2023, 10:42 AM
My personal experience with Indian MLs is varied. I have rarely found a decent punt.

I felt really bad when one Indian ML at 331 Concord Massage said "I am not cheap like Chinese girls" quoting two pineapples for B2B with HE. That comment put me off instantly and as we were almost coming to the end of the booking.

Nelly69
14-07-2023, 11:35 AM
My personal experience with Indian MLs is varied. I have rarely found a decent punt.

I felt really bad when one Indian ML at 331 Concord Massage said "I am not cheap like Chinese girls" quoting two pineapples for B2B with HE. That comment put me off instantly and as we were almost coming to the end of the booking.

haha, I guess racism goes both ways. Out of interest and no disrespect, does Indian girls smells like some of their counterpart male Indians?

FreyaFan
14-07-2023, 03:52 PM
It's been a long time since I came across an Indian ML, but the couple of times I have it has been very satisfying and a nice change. Think I'll use some of these recommendations to try again, thank you all.

Ghost2hauntU
14-08-2023, 12:21 AM
Hey now don't talk about my wife like that

I already fucked your wife in the late 90’s.
3 different positions for a dollar in the Rabbit Photo Booth
Hehe-hehehehe!!

slim20
28-08-2023, 05:59 PM

Also:

Totally agree on Kaya however, she does some serious DFK and ultimate edging almost gets the tip inside.
Works on Monday/Wednesday/Friday at Health Herbal Massage (421 Church St). $100 extra for just BBBJ and $150 for the full service.

jok
30-08-2023, 10:03 PM
Totally agree on Kaya however, she does some serious DFK and ultimate edging almost gets the tip inside.
Works on Monday/Wednesday/Friday at Health Herbal Massage (421 Church St). $100 extra for just BBBJ and $150 for the full service.

Review says very overweight. Is she?

Wildru
01-09-2023, 01:46 PM

Super expensive. They offer normal HJ for $50, topless HJ with bodyslide for $100, and everything else is like $150-$250. The girls are fucking hot here, though. But to get to Part 3 you'd have to have seen them maybe 2+ times. Alisha, Lisa, Deepika, Ashley etc are all fit as fuck and if your DATY is on point where you can get them to cum they are very enthusiastic in their part 3 I've noticed. They obviously also host very overweight Indian MLs (at least in the past) so make sure to see if you can see them before confirming. .

Do they all do DATY? How much for FS?

slim20
01-09-2023, 10:48 PM
Review says very overweight. Is she?

She is short, curvy and a bit overweight. She said she is 24yrs old but seems mid 30s but service is worth try if you want to have a wild Indian experience.

slim20
02-09-2023, 11:11 PM

Saw Siya maybe 6 weeks ago. Average looks but classy lady with nice big round ass and boobs maybe B or C cup. Massage is below average and she only does part 2. From memory it’s extra $70 for part 2.

fireball
03-09-2023, 10:17 PM
Anyone seen any petite Indian ml? That would be an experience.

Sydneykuku
09-10-2023, 02:33 PM
Hey which shop is this in Burwood? Is it 41 George street Burwood? Called them and they said no Indians working

Also:

crazyhorse13
10-10-2023, 05:27 PM
This one?

Rusa India

Rusa: India,short, slim, young English 9. very friendly. Student. Experience massage.new

Phone 9713 9916 0420606666

Address: Shop 3/81-85 Great North Rd Five dock 2046 NSW

http://fivedockmassage.com

Wechat: Remedialmassage66

10am-8pm every day.

Council parking is behind the shop free 2 hours
Last edited by New 3 Five Dock; 11-12-2022 at 12:05 PM.

dannyboy
11-10-2023, 02:43 PM
I've had a few over the years and all I can say is never ever again...

crazyhorse13
04-01-2024, 01:33 PM

Also:

Power of Touch recently moved to Mascot. Any reccomendations you can share? Im into the curvy ones. https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au/roster/

11Bravo
04-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Power of Touch recently moved to Mascot. Any reccomendations you can share? Im into the curvy ones. https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au/roster/

Here's a suggestion: why don't YOU TOFTT? In 2 pages of your posts (I do get tired easily, but 6 months worth), I found one meager AR, the remainder filled with questions, "thanks for the info", and "I'll try, then report" (WITHOUT reports).

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?118445-Lucy-applying-for-work-at-MAC&p=2767681&viewfull=1#post2767681

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?99175-MAC-recommendations&p=2750991&viewfull=1#post2750991

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117008-Dome-Kate-Former-Randwick-Renwick-BDSM-Mistress-session&p=2731968&viewfull=1#post2731968

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?102321-New-girl-Sophia&p=2274072&viewfull=1#post2274072

It is a FREE forum, you can do anything you want within the rules, I just appreciate the GIVE and take and the members that CONTRIBUTE VALUE.

India1988
04-01-2024, 06:07 PM
For lots of cultural reasons, it is still rare to find Indian girls working in various massage parlours or brothels.
Being Indian, I am resistant to test the waters too much with my own kin, though the urge sometimes takes over.
Currently, the best in terms of service and price based on my experiences is Rusa. She still has room to improve, though what is impressive, is that she is no longer a shy and nervous newcomer. At Parramatta Blossom, they do have a good range of Indian girls, though they are pricy and can be very fussy - perhaps more so with me! There are some Indian girls working as private escorts, though they are very expensive and I have avoided trying.

adventurerjp
17-01-2024, 01:00 PM
Thanks Slim20. Is Kaya decent looking? I don’t mind overweight, just concerned with looks.

Octane79
17-01-2024, 01:37 PM
Anyone tried Sweta? Same girl is also advertised with lalabells as Neha

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/South-Granville/Independent/Sweta/

ryanpumper
17-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Looks like she has a decent set of curry puffs

peripel
17-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Looks like she has a decent set of curry puffs

Curry puffs... That's what we used to call a girl's vagina jokingly when we were kids as the curry puffs actually looked a little bit like one.

keebab
17-01-2024, 03:10 PM
Anyone tried Sweta? Same girl is also advertised with lalabells as Neha

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/NSW/South-Granville/Independent/Sweta/

She's been on the Lalabells roster for a long time. I've not seen her there but a friend said she was quite fussy and not the most personable in the room. Good body and decent service otherwise.

Octane79
17-01-2024, 08:08 PM
She's been on the Lalabells roster for a long time. I've not seen her there but a friend said she was quite fussy and not the most personable in the room. Good body and decent service otherwise.

Thanks for the Intel. Noticed a few photo edits on the wechat photos. Was curious about her face. In the ad it says no older than 45, I guess that adds to the fussiness...

Octane79
19-01-2024, 11:32 AM
Saw Neha her at the shop front last night, yup tall and leggy, few tatts, decent face.

Beware all the girls at Lalabell have different pricing.

Had a case of blue balls looking for a quick 30 min fix $110 standard service.

Saw the new Italian chick Bella, wechat photo looks true to her glammed up. She's on a different pay bracket. Wish i brought my ching.

Papasun convinced me to wait for 15 min.

Ended up with a Chinese Milf Chanel. Tried hard but couldn't finish. Ended up asking for HJ but she put sanitiser instead of lube. Stung like a mo fo!! Quickly rinsed off and left with blue balls.

Never again, need to learn to invest for a decent punt.

Sydneykuku
04-04-2024, 12:07 PM
For lots of cultural reasons, it is still rare to find Indian girls working in various massage parlours or brothels.
Being Indian, I am resistant to test the waters too much with my own kin, though the urge sometimes takes over.
Currently, the best in terms of service and price based on my experiences is Rusa. She still has room to improve, though what is impressive, is that she is no longer a shy and nervous newcomer. At Parramatta Blossom, they do have a good range of Indian girls, though they are pricy and can be very fussy - perhaps more so with me! There are some Indian girls working as private escorts, though they are very expensive and I have avoided trying.

Any idea which shop is Rusa working?

Kpate043
25-04-2024, 04:22 PM
Yes kaya has big tits..D cups

Kpate043
25-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Kaya will allow FIV if you are gentle with her

JuneC
25-04-2024, 05:45 PM
As long as they don't have their cultural odour I want to try and western type indian

ryanpumper
25-04-2024, 06:44 PM
As long as they don't have their cultural odour I want to try and western type indian

High chance the box will smell