PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Was this ML into me?

kiwijoe
21-05-2023, 10:39 PM
This was last year. I was a reg and she was always VERY friendly and did a few freebies for me. Although we already had each others number, one night she said she'd give me a call sometime, I told her dont ring and accidentally let it slip because my gf might see it. She looked suprise and put on a fake smile saying oh sorry I didn't know. After that she remained friendly but no more freebies, but still got a discounted rate atleast. Also convos via text became more brief and to the point after that.

maxg05
22-05-2023, 08:21 AM
This was last year. I was a reg and she was always VERY friendly and did a few freebies for me. Although we already had each others number, one night she said she'd give me a call sometime, I told her dont ring and accidentally let it slip because my gf might see it. She looked suprise and put on a fake smile saying oh sorry I didn't know. After that she remained friendly but no more freebies, but still got a discounted rate atleast. Also convos via text became more brief and to the point after that.
Thank you PM mate

harry444
22-05-2023, 03:51 PM
What you would expect really. She was looking for permanent residency or a real boyfriend. Lost interest when she found you are spoken for.

miiata
25-05-2023, 04:31 PM

what did you hope to achieve ?

Falcon2005
25-05-2023, 06:17 PM
What you would expect really. She was looking for permanent residency or a real boyfriend. Lost interest when she found you are spoken for.

permanent residence from a kiwi...haha