PDA

View Full Version : 227 broadway glebe free parking

happyangels
06-03-2013, 03:25 PM
227 broadway glebe free parking

We have new girl this week

Annie : from thai 23years 40dd very good service can do everything for you ..........

Misa: frome thai 20 years slim busty size 4 ............

Appel: from Beijing size 6 .40dd ...........

Paris : she just new to town .from Japan .slim busty .19 years . Like model .......

Yoko : From Korea . Size 6 . 38 dd .slim busty 19years . Very sexy school girl .....

Hunan from Korea size6 36 b .sweet and friendly girl ........

Miyoko :from japan . 20 years . Size 6 .38DD . Beautiful sexy girl ....

Jany : from Korea 22years .size 6 . 36B. Slim busty ....

Sakula : from Japan size 6 .b 38d .slim busty .happy cute girl .........

Chanel : from Assi 23 years very beautiful and busty girl .......

Brook: from Assi 23 yers do every for you make you happy .........

Kisty :from Italy size 14 .b 40d .busty sexy best service give you good time ..........

Miya :Europe size 14 .b 40F . Busty good service ........

Chaes: Spanes size 12 b 40dd friendly good service .......

Emma : from thai 22 years busy friendly cute girl ........

Well come 227 broadway glebe ( discreet entrance via 227 grose st ) 3hr free parking at grose st too .
Happyangels.com.au

AHLUNGOR
06-03-2013, 03:48 PM
I don't know why you spend all these efforts posting and yet forgot about the most important information, your phone number!!

Here you go, just in case other brothers are interested:

9660-8883.

I know the number because I was curioused so I rang and spoke to a lady (in mandarins) on the phone and asked her who is working, she was friendly and told me a lot of names and I was trying to write them down but she was too quick, so I have only got down: Ivy Chinese, Sakura Japanese, Misa Korean and Elizabeth Aussie.............

Then I ask who has got big ball, and she told me many of them are double D cups, I asked how many girls are working today, she said at least 10, 12, more on the weekend, so I said thank you and I will go and check them out - which I am intend to.

But then when I double check with the roster they just posted, there is clearly no Ivy or Elizabeth listed but she clearly told me they are on especial Ivy she was the first name mentioned. so I don't know. But I probably need to get down there just to see if there are indeed so many busty girls ..............lol

Cheers

:question:

ps. I suggest they add the phone number on to their signature or templates, it's so simple but important.

Clinton
06-03-2013, 04:20 PM
I have been there twice recently but both times left with my money. The first time was in a Sunday afternoon, only one Aussie was available who I had no interest in. The second time was at about 10 pm in a Weekday evening, I was shown two aussies available but I wanted to see some of the new young girls. I was told that there were two mates in the rooms next to me all waiting for a single Jap girl. I did not have the patience to wait and left again. So frustrating that I made the trip there but did not get to see any girl I like.

AHLUNGOR
06-03-2013, 04:26 PM
I have been there twice recently but both times left with my money. The first time was in a Sunday afternoon, only one Aussie was available who I had no interest in. The second time was at about 10 pm in a Weekday evening, I was shown two aussies available but I wanted to see some of the new young girls. I was told that there were two mates in the rooms next to me all waiting for a single Jap girl. I did not have the patience to wait and left again. So frustrating that I made the trip there but did not get to see any girl I like.

Haha welcome back brother Clinton,

So even the best supporter of this shop has been disappointed!!

So is it still worth a visit or not ??

happyangels
06-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Chanel will good for you . Young and new assi . And chase here too . 5 Aussie 6 Aisan tonight well come happyangels !! every one have free beer even no booking girl ! Thanks sorry for busy cant talk much !!!!!!

jj12345
06-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Chanel will good for you . Young and new assi . And chase here too . 5 Aussie 6 Aisan tonight well come happyangels !! every one have free beer even no booking girl ! Thanks sorry for busy cant talk much !!!!!!

Lol... no response to any queries. Just Marketing!

rooter
06-03-2013, 06:41 PM
One dozen gorgeous busty girls!
Free parking!
But wait there's more ... FREE beer !!
Has anyone met any of these girls yet??

jellyshots
07-03-2013, 05:57 AM
I'll drop in next week when I hit Kings Court. It's just a few doors down.