PDA

View Full Version : General talk Stealthing - by ML. !!

youngheart
23-05-2023, 10:29 AM
Not sure why, but more recently at quite a few RnT's I have paid for b2b (front and back) which have progressed into pussy slides (included) but the girls seemed to be enjoying so much that they purposely slip little brother in with no condom. Now this is normally not on first visit.

One girl I was her last customer and she suggested I should take her to dinner. Fine, then back to her place for a night of bareback fun.

so I asked myself why ? So I asked her why ? She said wants husband so she can stay in country. Reckons get kid and trap husband. Si I started thinking, how much does this girl know about me to actually trap me into a marriage. Well in my case not enough because I only shoot blanks :)

rooter
23-05-2023, 10:44 AM
So she hatches this brilliant fiendish secret plan and then proceeds to tell you all about it - just like the villain in a spy/action movie.
She is the Dr Evil of MLs :)

Ghost2hauntU
23-05-2023, 11:14 AM
Not sure why, but more recently at quite a few RnT's I have paid for b2b (front and back) which have progressed into pussy slides (included) but the girls seemed to be enjoying so much that they purposely slip little brother in with no condom. Now this is normally not on first visit.

One girl I was her last customer and she suggested I should take her to dinner. Fine, then back to her place for a night of bareback fun.

so I asked myself why ? So I asked her why ? She said wants husband so she can stay in country. Reckons get kid and trap husband. Si I started thinking, how much does this girl know about me to actually trap me into a marriage. Well in my case not enough because I only shoot blanks :)

She’s committing a sex crime.

But it’d be a bitch to prove in court tho if you pumped her full of cum and then she conceived and said you stealthier her. Her word against yours.
Let’s see, She’s a whore and you’re a fine class citizen who goes to church and donates to charity regularly.
Oh boy that would make some news headlines.
Fuck it, take ir all the way to the High Court in front of four beaks.

OLD SNAKE
23-05-2023, 02:58 PM
lol just tell her the immigration laws have changed, its not that easy anymore and she better get proper advice from a migration agent,

jsw1888
23-05-2023, 03:24 PM

Sure mate.. that happened...

cuteguy
23-05-2023, 03:29 PM

I'm surprised she came out and told you her real intentions.

GoldfishMan
23-05-2023, 03:38 PM

And then you woke up...

JohnJones
23-05-2023, 04:01 PM
lol just tell her the immigration laws have changed, its not that easy anymore and she better get proper advice from a migration agent,

I've met several Thai women attempting that in the past. They get random men to creampie them and make claims at immigration that the father is an Aussie so that they won't get deported once their visa expires. Dumb as fuck, they eventually got deported as the father doesn't want to take responsibility and refuse to be identified. One of them eventually got an abortion after 6 months pregnant. Quite painful I heard if the baby has already developed halfway.

Most WLs with princess syndrome like to do that. They only care about staying in Australia and they believe that they can work in this industry forever. That's why I'm not surprised to see young Asian girls dating rich fat and ugly men - most of them would be instant millionaires just through divorce without needing to buy countless Lotto tickets.

wilisno
23-05-2023, 04:34 PM

C’est si bon ! It’s so good !

Smoh
23-05-2023, 04:46 PM
This shit does happen. Happened to me.

The ML started BB and when I pulled out she got very angry. Why else would she get angry? I was a regular but she didn't know much about me, not even my real name.

She eventually did get pregnant and stayed in the country. She is now the mamasan of the shop.

Ghost2hauntU
23-05-2023, 06:23 PM
This shit does happen. Happened to me.

The ML started BB and when I pulled out she got very angry. Why else would she get angry? I was a regular but she didn't know much about me, not even my real name.

She eventually did get pregnant and stayed in the country. She is now the mamasan of the shop.

And what happened to your offspring?

warwick1
23-05-2023, 06:34 PM
C’est si bon ! It’s so good !

Yep, spot on............

frisson
23-05-2023, 11:00 PM
You can't go wrong with a condom in every situation where pussy meets cock. That's rule number 1

You can go wrong where your cock meets a pussy with herpes virus, genital warts, or syphilis ulcers.
Don't let anyone tell you that antibiotics work with herpes or genital warts. Those people are clueless. Herpes is a lifetime disease. Fact

But that's only if you care

I've never done a pussy slide in my life, that's just my preference. I'm happy to try, but definitely with coverage

The risk is quite low. But you just have to be the unlikely guy who does it with a lady with a herpes rash flare, and your cock us exposed and gets friction, and that's exactly how it happens

kere
23-05-2023, 11:58 PM
You can't go wrong with a condom in every situation where pussy meets cock. That's rule number 1

You can go wrong where your cock meets a pussy with herpes virus, genital warts, or syphilis ulcers. Her her pussy meets your infected cock.
Don't let anyone tell you that antibiotics work with herpes or genital warts. Those people are clueless. Herpes is a lifetime disease. Fact

That scares the shir out of me. I love pussy slides but I wonder if it feels as good with a condom.

andrewv
24-05-2023, 12:22 AM

Don’t worry, they only marry Australian men for 2 years. As soon as they get their permanent residency they shoot off. If they want to be nasty and get residency faster before the 2 years are up, they call the cops and allege their man has abused them. I’m surprised the media doesn’t report on this.

andrewv
24-05-2023, 12:25 AM
In case you haven’t heard, many men today insist on taking the condom they used with them as they leave, to dispose of it outside. Can’t trust what your sperms might be used for when you leave your deposit behind.

beta101
24-05-2023, 07:39 AM
Disgusting!!! Absolutely NOT Ok!!! Where is this shop and name of girl so I can avoid this unsafe stuff 😆

frisson
24-05-2023, 08:10 AM
In case you haven’t heard, many men today insist on taking the condom they used with them as they leave, to dispose of it outside. Can’t trust what your sperms might be used for when you leave your deposit behind.

Andrewv
I sometimes wonder the same thing. On the one hand she risks STIs and the practice is gross. But if she is really keen and she has seen you a few times? Doesn't happen does it?

GoldfishMan
24-05-2023, 03:03 PM
Last time I checked, a woman giving birth to a child in Australia does not automatically gain citizenship or PR here. The baby gets citizenship, but not her.

Has that changed?
If not, how can a lady try to use this baby plan without nabbing the hubby first, to gain PR?

Ghost2hauntU
24-05-2023, 05:37 PM

Fuck man I see what you’re getting at. Never thought of this in my 25 years of punting. Yeah fucken hell aye.

chemistry84
24-05-2023, 05:54 PM
Fuck man I see what you’re getting at. Never thought of this in my 25 years of punting. Yeah fucken hell aye.

Which is why whenever i visit a massage shop i make sure to be the one that threw the condom away.

andrewv
24-05-2023, 06:02 PM
We all know that this happens outside punting too. All these single women who date guys till they get pregnant. I know of at least 5 or 6 men who got done this way. One of them has to pay child support but his “ex girlfriend” and mother of child refuses to let him see their kid. He’s got no money to keep paying lawyers to fight for him.

Unless you’re banging a woman who’s too old to conceive, bareback is very very expensive.
It could add up to hundreds of thousands.

rooter
24-05-2023, 06:08 PM
So she hatches this brilliant fiendish secret plan and then proceeds to tell you all about it - just like the villain in a spy/action movie.
She is the Dr Evil of MLs :)

Bro did you check if she has and elaborate machine that will kill you very slowly and painfully, but is actually very easy to escape from ...

DogBouy
24-05-2023, 06:14 PM
I had a ML a several weeks ago in a double session switch from blowing me to slipping it in bare and start riding. I knew it was wrong but in the heat of the moment I let it go and blew in her. After though I had mixed feelings and have not been back to the establishment since. I did feel a little violated by the experience, if she had of asked me if I wanted protection I would have said yes.

andrewv
24-05-2023, 06:20 PM
Where was this? Name the place but not the girl.

Ghost2hauntU
24-05-2023, 06:45 PM
I had a ML a several weeks ago in a double session switch from blowing me to slipping it in bare and start riding. I knew it was wrong but in the heat of the moment I let it go and blew in her. After though I had mixed feelings and have not been back to the establishment since. I did feel a little violated by the experience, if she had of asked me if I wanted protection I would have said yes.

That’s actually fucken hot. But yeah I’d leave all personal ID in the car in the next visit. Also, hide your face with your hand in front of the security cameras lol.

1inchguy
24-05-2023, 07:17 PM
I'm assuming this is just a question by OP wanting to know if it's legal for WL to do this and get easy PR.
Well it's not. If she does get pregnant she would need to apply the child visa same as hers otherwise the child would get shipped back to nomans land.

But even if the dude willing to accept it, the child would get visa from him but not her so she would still get shipped back .

As for if she's legit stealthing she would be in trouble aswell

konfuzion
24-05-2023, 09:28 PM

Dont believe this guy he big scammer

woodland
24-05-2023, 09:36 PM
She’s committing a sex crime.

But it’d be a bitch to prove in court tho if you pumped her full of cum and then she conceived and said you stealthier her. Her word against yours.
Let’s see, She’s a whore and you’re a fine class citizen who goes to church and donates to charity regularly.
Oh boy that would make some news headlines.
Fuck it, take ir all the way to the High Court in front of four beaks.

somebody who goes to urch does not equate to fine class citizen

Double_Adapter
24-05-2023, 09:53 PM
I'm sure there's a few fat old ugly unemployed lard arses with a visa/pr side hustle. Why go through the whole fucken stealthing raw dog approach which is very unethical. And 'unethical' in this context is a very loose term.

ColesBag
24-05-2023, 10:00 PM
But yeah I’d leave all personal ID in the car in the next visit. I do that for all punts. Only thing I bring is the cash.

Miclop
24-05-2023, 11:32 PM

You can go wrong where your cock meets a pussy with herpes virus, genital warts, or syphilis ulcers.

I've never done a pussy slide in my life, that's just my preference. I'm happy to try, but definitely with coverage

The risk is quite low. But you just have to be the unlikely guy who does it with a lady with a herpes rash flare, and your cock us exposed and gets friction, and that's exactly how it happens

Hahahaha
She has a herpes rash starting to flare up, you have a shaving nick on the base of the cock where the condom doesn't cover.
Bingo...
Herpes transmission.

Herpes and genital warts are skin to skin transmission.
You don't need to be actively engaging in sexual activity...

Saliva from a partner with an oral herpes infection; Genital fluids from a partner with a genital herpes infection; Skin in the oral area of a partner with oral herpes; or. Skin in the genital area of a partner with genital herpes.

3 Jan 2022
STD Facts - Genital Herpes

dannyboy
25-05-2023, 02:44 PM
I've been stealthed by a WL before, I've had them remove the condom in a stealth manner to try make me cum quickly, I didn't realise until I did cum, it's actually happened more then once...

DogBouy
25-05-2023, 03:03 PM
Dont believe this guy he big scammer

Bro, you need to get on with life and stop being such a wet fart all the time. Best go back to your crusty sock for some loving.

Callfellow
25-05-2023, 03:19 PM
I haven't been stealthed before but all this talk about how common it is, is making me having second thoughts about visiting MLs who offer FS :/

Ghost2hauntU
25-05-2023, 04:48 PM
I haven't been stealthed before but all this talk about how common it is, is making me having second thoughts about visiting MLs who offer FS :/

Don’t believe everything you hear bro. It’s super rare imh experience. Not only that, but it is a sex crime on par with rape. Only the most stupid girl would attempt this stuff.

You’ll be offered bareback in various ways by some providers but it’s very unlikely you’ll run into one who will stealth you.

GoldfishMan
25-05-2023, 10:52 PM
Don’t believe everything you hear bro. It’s super rare imh experience. Not only that, but it is a sex crime on par with rape. Only the most stupid girl would attempt this stuff.

You’ll be offered bareback in various ways by some providers but it’s very unlikely you’ll run into one who will stealth you.

Exactly, bro. You've got to be stoned out of your senses to be stealthed successfully by a woman.

Just common sense, right? The guy wears the condom, not her. Totally understandable that she might not know something put into her vag was dommed or not.

But for the guy to not be able to tell if he's got a condom on or not? Come on... Next thing they're gonna tell us is they went grocery shopping without a shirt on because they got stealthed by their wife taking off their shirt when he wasn't looking.