PDA

View Full Version : General talk Old WG photos

GoldfishMan
24-05-2023, 04:49 PM
Been looking at some of the girls pics and some of them got me thinking.

The ones I'm referring to are the "mirror" photos, where she takes her own photo holding her phone in such a way that it obscures her face.

I've met some girls where it looked like it was really her in the photos, but in person she looked older or more out of shape. I've always thought that it was impossible to suss out such a situation of the girl using an old photo of herself. Then I realised something...

If you look at the phone model that she's holding in the photos, you can roughly figure out how old those photos were!

I mean, she's a hottie, looks fashionable with branded bag, shoes, etc.... Takes a mirror selfie with an iPhone X??

No sir, these girls go for the latest model phones or at most only 1 model older.

Magictits8
24-05-2023, 08:02 PM
That's a good point about the phone model.

You can sometimes get hints from the image urls. For example, the url for J Liz on the ginza empire site shows "2022-08" but this would just be the upload date.

asiafever
24-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Interesting, I know fuck all about phone models so no idea how to tell, but I do try to check the background, and if the pics weren't taken here then I disregard. Look at things like the skyline in the background, the power sockets etc.

The Sampler
24-05-2023, 10:01 PM
like asiafever i wouldnt know much about phones.

i generally look for consistency with other photos, use google lens, look at the background to see if it matches the advertised location somewhat.

ironically i find its the ads with the lower quality photos to be the most genuine!