PDA

View Full Version : General talk Golden showers

Billysmith69
24-05-2023, 10:17 PM
I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but has anyone had a good experience either from a private or establishment?

Any feedback would be great!

woodland
25-05-2023, 09:54 PM
I have tried it once with a young brunette cauc lady (early 20s). It was my first (and only) time, and apparently it was her first time.
She did it in the showers.
Didn't really do much for me, so i never tried again.

Ghost2hauntU
25-05-2023, 10:23 PM
I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but has anyone had a good experience either from a private or establishment?

Try Mimi @ 647 Waterloo.

Frederic
25-05-2023, 10:46 PM
Have given and received. Comes down to what her fantasy is. Haven’t done it with a WL though.

Ziggurat
25-05-2023, 11:33 PM
Isn't that the original title of the track on Abbey Road ? :question:

bung72
26-05-2023, 08:54 PM
I just hope they haven't been drinking coffee all day! :O

Billysmith69
27-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Cheers! I'll look into it!

Double_Adapter
27-05-2023, 03:17 PM

I like your play on words - if a golden shower is not everyone's cup of tea, then a brown shower is not everyone's cup of hot chocolate or latte?

Hedonisticfun
10-06-2023, 10:04 AM
I just hope they haven't been drinking coffee all day! :O
Actually , seems to be more fragrant and has that coffee aroma when they do from the experience I had

Hedonisticfun
10-06-2023, 10:08 AM

Since my first experience of having a gs , now include it with all my sessions with wl and including trans . Even if not listed in services provided majority , in fact only one two refused but all others were happy to provide for an extra $50

ditchtheboss
10-06-2023, 06:06 PM
Since my first experience of having a gs , now include it with all my sessions with wl and including trans . Even if not listed in services provided majority , in fact only one two refused but all others were happy to provide for an extra $50

You paid $50 for her to pee on you? Well, I have been asked for $50 for bbfs. Either your girl asked for too much for the gs or my girl asked for too little for the bbfs

Blaec
15-06-2023, 11:10 PM
Not in Sydney anymore but when I was last there STANMORE reception would assist you in finding girls to do it. Also, EPPING appears to offer it but I haven't experienced it there.

Less luck in finding girls who will receive and the performance of brothel workers is pretty clinical now that they wont even give.