PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Marina - Sweet Girl and True Girlfriend Experience

Minute_Man
25-05-2023, 08:43 AM
Date: May 2023

Girl: J Marina

Services Provided: GFE, Shower Together, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Catbath, FS in CG, doggy, missionary

Service: 9/10

Face: 8/10

Body: 7.5/10

I've been searching for a regular for almost half a year now without much success until now, I think.

When she greeted me at the door, the best word I can use to describe her was "comfortable". It felt comfortable being around her. Like a girlfriend. She is quite pretty, though I wouldn't call her a glamour like the description on Ginza says. Have you ever seen the 2007 Japanese movie called Black Belt (or Kuro-Obi for those that seek the original title)? She looks like the older sister that gets kidnapped in that movie. And I'd say she's closer to a size 7, not that she's fat or anything.

We started out just chatting on the bed for a while. If I wasn't punting, I think I could do that for hours with this girl. We had such a good connection, and having that with a WL always makes the sexual experience that much better, so I knew I'd have a good time tonight. Anyway, I did have an objective going in--and it wasn't to chat to her for hours--so it was time to shower. I was already rock hard by the time we both undressed. That mental connection is nothing to fuck with.

After drying off she gave me a very decent BBBJ and catbath. Doesn't have the PSE BBBJ skills of K Jessie or a Fr Celia, but this was a very nice start of things to come.

I then got her on her back, put a pillow under her hips and started DATY. I love a girl that gets into DATY, and this one definitely did. The more I tongued her clit, the more I can taste her juices from her arousal--and it tasted so so good. As I switched from tonguing her clit more vigourously to kissing and sucking on it gently, her hips started shaking uncontrollably until she squeezed my head with her thighs in orgasm.

I got up from that position and told her it was time to fuck. Before that she pushed me back and started to give me a very passionate and sloppy BBBJ. I guess she wanted to repay my giving her great oral. After a moment she grabbed a dom and tried to put it on. Too small! (I've been told I'm well endowed.) She grabbed a larger size dom and before opening it, she gave me this look of almost aggressive ecstacy--with her eyes almost half rolled into her head--that said "I'm gonna fuck your brains out". That's the only way I can describe it. Hot. As. Fuck.

She was so hot and horny that she couldn't get the dom open, so handed it to me like, "Here... Open it!" while she attacked my cock for some more sloppy and passionate BBBJ. I got the dom out of the package and she put it on me with her mouth.

We started in mish and we didn't even need any lube cos she was already so wet. I started slow but this girl was so naturally lubricated that I was quickly able to give her a good pounding. We did very passionate DFK the whole time as I heard my balls wetly clapping against her while we fucked in that position for a while.

I next got on my back for a bit of CG, before getting her on her knees for some doggy. That was the best. I can see her white cum dripping down her inner thighs as hammered away in doggy. I've only ever gotten four girls in my life to drip that girl cum! Three of them were ex-girlfriends and she was the fourth. This girl loved this position.

When I was ready to finish I pulled out, ripped off the dom, but couldn't figure out where I wanted to cum in time so ended up unloading on the bed. She looked a bit confused by that and we both laughed it off pretty hard.

We lay in bed a bit more before the phone alerted. Time's up. I really wished I booked an hour with her (I only booked 45 minutes) as I easily could have done a second shot with her then and there. I stayed hard for awhile after cumming, which never really happens to me.

WIR: I'm glad I found this girl and I will definitely book her as my regular from now on. My experience is that the sex and the connection always gets better over time.

TL;DR - Great mental connection led to amazing sex and a great overall experience. In saying this, YMMV if you don't have this connection with her.

DireStraits
25-05-2023, 08:45 PM
Date: May 2023

Girl: J Marina

Services Provided: GFE, Shower Together, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Catbath, FS in CG, doggy, missionary

Service: 9/10

Face: 8/10

Body: 7.5/10

I've been searching for a regular for almost half a year now without much success until now, I think.

When she greeted me at the door, the best word I can use to describe her was "comfortable". It felt comfortable being around her. Like a girlfriend. She is quite pretty, though I wouldn't call her a glamour like the description on Ginza says. Have you ever seen the 2007 Japanese movie called Black Belt (or Kuro-Obi for those that seek the original title)? She looks like the older sister that gets kidnapped in that movie. And I'd say she's closer to a size 7, not that she's fat or anything.

We started out just chatting on the bed for a while. If I wasn't punting, I think I could do that for hours with this girl. We had such a good connection, and having that with a WL always makes the sexual experience that much better, so I knew I'd have a good time tonight. Anyway, I did have an objective going in--and it wasn't to chat to her for hours--so it was time to shower. I was already rock hard by the time we both undressed. That mental connection is nothing to fuck with.

After drying off she gave me a very decent BBBJ and catbath. Doesn't have the PSE BBBJ skills of K Jessie or a Fr Celia, but this was a very nice start of things to come.

I then got her on her back, put a pillow under her hips and started DATY. I love a girl that gets into DATY, and this one definitely did. The more I tongued her clit, the more I can taste her juices from her arousal--and it tasted so so good. As I switched from tonguing her clit more vigourously to kissing and sucking on it gently, her hips started shaking uncontrollably until she squeezed my head with her thighs in orgasm.

I got up from that position and told her it was time to fuck. Before that she pushed me back and started to give me a very passionate and sloppy BBBJ. I guess she wanted to repay my giving her great oral. After a moment she grabbed a dom and tried to put it on. Too small! (I've been told I'm well endowed.) She grabbed a larger size dom and before opening it, she gave me this look of almost aggressive ecstacy--with her eyes almost half rolled into her head--that said "I'm gonna fuck your brains out". That's the only way I can describe it. Hot. As. Fuck.

She was so hot and horny that she couldn't get the dom open, so handed it to me like, "Here... Open it!" while she attacked my cock for some more sloppy and passionate BBBJ. I got the dom out of the package and she put it on me with her mouth.

We started in mish and we didn't even need any lube cos she was already so wet. I started slow but this girl was so naturally lubricated that I was quickly able to give her a good pounding. We did very passionate DFK the whole time as I heard my balls wetly clapping against her while we fucked in that position for a while.

I next got on my back for a bit of CG, before getting her on her knees for some doggy. That was the best. I can see her white cum dripping down her inner thighs as hammered away in doggy. I've only ever gotten four girls in my life to drip that girl cum! Three of them were ex-girlfriends and she was the fourth. This girl loved this position.

When I was ready to finish I pulled out, ripped off the dom, but couldn't figure out where I wanted to cum in time so ended up unloading on the bed. She looked a bit confused by that and we both laughed it off pretty hard.

We lay in bed a bit more before the phone alerted. Time's up. I really wished I booked an hour with her (I only booked 45 minutes) as I easily could have done a second shot with her then and there. I stayed hard for awhile after cumming, which never really happens to me.

WIR: I'm glad I found this girl and I will definitely book her as my regular from now on. My experience is that the sex and the connection always gets better over time.

TL;DR - Great mental connection led to amazing sex and a great overall experience. In saying this, YMMV if you don't have this connection with her.

Thanks for the review, Minuteman, you nuclear weapon 😄

DireStraits
25-05-2023, 08:48 PM
http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3196

Do you reckon that’s her real photo? Cheers

Minute_Man
25-05-2023, 09:38 PM
http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3196

Do you reckon that’s her real photo? Cheers

No, I'd say that photo is either fake or that she's gained a bit of weight since the pic. (Again, not that she's fat... Far from it.)