Establishment : Mature Darlings

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.maturedaringssydney.com.au

Phone : 9806 9717

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $200/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : Attractive, well-presented face, lovely slim and toned figure, A-cups, tight butt, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie/Pacific Islander

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a dusky gem of a lady

My experience/comments : I’d read about Leticia on another forum so I booked her at the first opportunity.

The receptionist greeted me and asked for the money but I asked to have a word with Leticia first (I wanted to check what services were included).

Leticia came out of the dayroom and I was immediately struck by the colour of her skin. It was quite a bit darker than indicated in the photos on the website – a lovely dusky hue.

I quickly handed over the money and followed her up those bloody stairs.

Leticia has an attractive face and was well made-up with false eyelashes and she was wearing a turquoise top and a tight black skirt. She said she was born in Australia of Fijian and Samoan descent.

I went across the hallway to shower. This was the first time I’ve been in this room – it’s nice and large (and, as always here, very clean) but it’s the only room without a shower.

When I returned Leticia stripped. She has a lovely slim, fit and toned figure with A-cups, a tight butt and good legs. And she was fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and she knelt over me for some DFKing and then soon moved down and started sucking me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – lovely soft and sensual lips, no teeth, no interruptions, nice eye-contact, good tongue- and hand-action, plenty of saliva and some spitting on my cock.

Leticia moved slightly to straddle one of my legs and rub her pussy against my shin.

After a good while I got her to move round for some 69. This was good but her BJ and HJ was getting me close so I got her to lie down for some DATY. She held her legs in the air to give me great access.

She had told me she liked to have her nipples pinched so I did that while licking and finger-fucking her – she was dripping wet.

Leticia told me what she liked and held my head as she gradually built up to a massive orgasm.

I then paused for a good look at her engorged and dripping pussy which looked great with her vivid pink, juicy flesh inside surrounded her lovely dark, smooth skin.

A couple of months ago I took a close-up photo of Lily Blackbooty’s lovely pink and black pussy and now regret that I didn’t ask for the same from Leticia.

I also inserted a finger and withdrew it and offered it to her and she eagerly sucked on it – oh so sexy.

After she’d cum Leticia jumped up and pretended to leave, saying “Thank you, I’m off now!!!”

She said she wanted to fuck but I wanted a bit more BJ first.

It wasn’t long before I had to get her to dress me and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

This was great as she rode me in cowgirl and went off again when I squeezed her nipples.

Too soon, I couldn’t hold back and got her to suck me again and immediately I came in her mouth.

I just panted “I don’t usually cum that quickly”.

Leticia left for a quick wash and then returned and offered a massage but I got her to sit beside me for a chat.

She works two or three days a week (they have a weekly roster on the website).

We were well over time so Leticia showered and I said I’d shower at home – she said “You just want to smell of my pussy for the rest of the day”. True.

Leticia seems open-minded and willing to play but I didn’t get the chance to see what other extras were available.

I don’t usually see girls more than once but every now and then one meets an absolute gem and I might well return for another session with this lovely lady.

Roj
25-05-2023, 09:30 PM
Sounds fantastic, Fred!