PDA

View Full Version : Question North Brisbane trial

PolishedStick
26-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Been on hiatus. Moved to a new state. Had a look at the kind reviews of the past. Living north/west. Recent reviews where worth starting Sakura stafford, Or Lutwyche or Massage station wavell ? Will report back.

HollyTT
29-05-2023, 05:41 PM
Been on hiatus. Moved to a new state. Had a look at the kind reviews of the past. Living north/west. Recent reviews where worth starting Sakura stafford, Or Lutwyche or Massage station wavell ? Will report back.

Come on down to Tiktok Nundah

You won’t be dissappointed
Holly

Herpetology
17-06-2023, 10:28 AM
Try our Unique Thai Massage
Or an Amazing Waxing session and massage
Your experience can be different at Stafford Road Stafford
DM
African
Mongolian
Taiwanese
Japanese
Others
DM me

APL
17-06-2023, 11:29 AM

Still waiting Mr Stick

Gavinator
17-06-2023, 12:28 PM
Still waiting Mr Stick

why are my replies not showing up straightaway ? anyone else with similar problems ?

Yellow Fever
18-06-2023, 02:02 AM
Come on down to Tiktok Nundah

You won’t be dissappointed
Holly

I’ve visited on 3 occasions.
Unfortunately, on every occasion….I’ve left more than disappointed.
It’s a no from me.

NathanA
18-06-2023, 02:15 AM
this one looks good, but unfortunately for me, she only offers Northside action.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6439418798/LOCAL-MILF-LOOKING-FOR-FUN.html

Brissi
19-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Tried to DM you Herp but message won't go through as inbox full.

GentlemanBro
19-06-2023, 08:15 PM
TTN for me.
Rarely have a bad punt here. The boss lady knows the type of girls I like and always makes good recommendations

carloss
19-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Haven't visited TT yet. The entry looks a little exposed.

My current stores of preference:

VIP
Y&H
Sabay

Mints is average and FG not what it used to be. Once upon a time I used to favour Unique Thai, but had some less-than-stellar times recently.

Herpetology
19-06-2023, 11:03 PM
Unique Experiences
Varoius Girls
Two Africans : South African
Mongolian
Taiwanese
Japanese
Mature Taiwanese
From 22 years 32 years
Most in mid 20s

DM me

joeblow251
19-06-2023, 11:23 PM
Yea, but what age are these girls?

Gekkomike
20-03-2024, 05:25 AM
Haven't visited TT yet. The entry looks a little exposed.

My current stores of preference:

VIP
Y&H
Sabay

Mints is average and FG not what it used to be. Once upon a time I used to favour Unique Thai, but had some less-than-stellar times recently.

Hi Carloss, do you know any intel for Sabay? On my last visits there was an old ML, big Bubz, terrible attitude, that seems to run the place and take clients over the younger ML. Is there any roster advertised somewhere to avoid her?

carloss
25-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Hi Carloss, do you know any intel for Sabay? On my last visits there was an old ML, big Bubz, terrible attitude, that seems to run the place and take clients over the younger ML. Is there any roster advertised somewhere to avoid her?

I'd agree with that assessment. Things has gone downhill since new management took over last year. Have been avoiding.

Csgxtc
29-03-2024, 11:34 PM
I'd agree with that assessment. Things has gone downhill since new management took over last year. Have been avoiding.

Is that Sabay at Gaythorne?

Gekkomike
10-04-2024, 12:15 AM
Hi, yes. SS Ravissant then called Sabay. There is another massage place 2 stores away from that. I suspect its the same, as its always closed and ask you to ring a number that no one replies.

SS Ravissant had a good numbers of fantastic and talented ML over the last years that are no longer working there. My favourite was P***s, a slim elegant and beautiful thai lady, with massive and rounded b00z, and a delicate voice. She worked at Thai Diamond mitchelton for a time.
Apparently the old ML controls the place. She doesnt give clients to new girls. I understand its her job, and its hard to keep it as you gets older. However, the old team was so good making a huge difference as an experience.