PDA

View Full Version : General talk How long it lasts b4 u crave to punt again?

Ghost2hauntU
28-05-2023, 03:53 PM
For me it usually lasts a week before I get the cravings and have to go to re- energise the mind-body and soul. Typically I have to go 3x per month.

allstarbro
28-05-2023, 04:16 PM
I prefer once a week

Magictits8
28-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Ideally I would like to punt every 3 days to satisfy my cravings. Unfortunately I don't own a money printer and can just manage 2x a month.

jaquedm1307
28-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Once a week unless spend more on extras then once a fortnight
Balance of VFM and the occasional beautiful enticing girl more expensive ML

Double_Adapter
28-05-2023, 05:42 PM
....and if you do it once a week make sure you don't do it for 11 years with the same WL.

CharlieM
28-05-2023, 07:17 PM
Twenty Four hours...

asiafever
28-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Varies. After a couple of sessions I've wanted to turn around and go straight back in, sometimes it keeps me happy for a week or so, rarely it stretches to 2 weeks.

warwick1
28-05-2023, 07:36 PM
Whenever it's necessary (A quote out of "Big Wednesday"), at my age just thinking about it is a start, more important things in life........

OneandDone
28-05-2023, 08:25 PM
For me it's like the next bottle of vino that I'll solo at home. Don't really have/need a calendar for that

warwick1
28-05-2023, 08:29 PM
For me it's like the next bottle of vino that I'll solo at home. Don't really have/need a calendar for that

Amen to that............

KeenBean
28-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Hasn’t become an addiction yet so about once a month will do me, sometime more depending on how the last visit went

Ghost2hauntU
28-05-2023, 08:36 PM
Hasn’t become an addiction yet so about once a month will do me, sometime more depending on how the last visit went

I suppose if I could afford it I’d be going every 3-4 days. So that’s an addiction.
When mongering overseas in Asia I go every day, but only cos it’s a lot cheaper.

ParramattaRiver
28-05-2023, 09:48 PM
My habit is once a month so far, but the cravings begin after 2 weeks.

AJJ
28-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Last year I was out of control!! 3-4 punts per week and my savings were just wasting away even though I had the time of my life!
Now just 1 per week. Try to make this 1 quality. My new rule is quality over quantity haha

Kiryu0
28-05-2023, 10:32 PM
Depends how long I am poor for. Ahahaha

11Bravo
29-05-2023, 10:51 AM
Think it is highly dependent if you're a resident or a visitor, and if you're still working or retired. When I'm a visitor, it's 5 or 6 times a week just to maximize my time. When I was a resident, it was both weekend nights (long time), along with an afternoon's delight (short time) mid-week every other week.

wellness
29-05-2023, 06:25 PM
pre Covid I punted 39 times in one year (I tracked it). Post Covid (change in life circumstances) try to get out once every 2 months.

GoldfishMan
30-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Last year I was out of control!! 3-4 punts per week and my savings were just wasting away even though I had the time of my life!
Now just 1 per week. Try to make this 1 quality. My new rule is quality over quantity haha

Tell me about it. Last year and part of 2021 (when there wasn't lockdown) were like YOLO, prison break style punting. Crazy level of spending, srsly.

Ghost2hauntU
30-05-2023, 12:59 AM
Fuck they 2021 lockdown was brutal. Never jerked off so much since the late 90’s.

gco0307
30-05-2023, 06:35 PM
For me it is a case of variable.

If work is stressing me or I have found a seriously fun ML and want to explore, around 3 weeks or so but often 6 weeks is the norm

AJJ
30-05-2023, 07:46 PM
Tell me about it. Last year and part of 2021 (when there wasn't lockdown) were like YOLO, prison break style punting. Crazy level of spending, srsly.

Yeah mate!! I kept using covid as an excuse to catch up but seriously out of control! Fuck it got to the stage that I needed to be at my workplace to eliminate any temptation lol

Ghost2hauntU
31-05-2023, 01:23 AM
Well it’s been six nights since I fucked and I’m starting to feel the craving. Gonna try and last until at least the end of the week.

GoldfishMan
31-05-2023, 09:11 AM
Completely zero punts since 1st March. 2 freaking months... This is a record for me.
2 nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with a rock hard erection and from a vivid dream of having my cock buried deep in a girl's tight little arse.
Yep, I think I'm pretty close to my limit here.

cuteguy
31-05-2023, 12:12 PM
It comes down to free time when not working and whether any girls catch my attention. Accessing this site and seeing the rosters does tempt you to visit the shops especially if you can see real photos of the girls and they are attractive.

Ghost2hauntU
31-05-2023, 01:38 PM
Completely zero punts since 1st March. 2 freaking months... This is a record for me. ...

Tomorrows the 1st of June so that’s 3 months? Beats my record by 2.
Crazy bro lasting that long without pussy..

rooter
31-05-2023, 02:55 PM
I went almost 2 years without punting during covid.
I didn't really miss punting.
Since February 2022 I have been consistently doing 3 or 4 punts per week.
If something is there and easily available I fully indulge.
If it's not I just find other things to do.

Axeman123
31-05-2023, 03:52 PM
I went almost 2 years without punting during covid.
I didn't really miss punting.
Since February 2022 I have been consistently doing 3 or 4 punts per week.
If something is there and easily available I fully indulge.
If it's not I just find other things to do. That's how it worked for me during CoVid. No problems at all. But as soon as it lifted n driving past 42g n seeing that bottom door open well that's a different story. What it taught me,if anything is to be learnt from punting is the temptation of it all when it's available. So from that I removed my little pills from home to take away that temptation n torment when my focus should be with family ( I don't work without a little help). And for me it worked. So twice a month now but never twice from the same pay packet.

GoldfishMan
31-05-2023, 06:22 PM
Tomorrows the 1st of June so that’s 3 months? Beats my record by 2.
Crazy bro lasting that long without pussy..

Shit you’re right bro, coming up to 3 months! No wonder I had that dream.
Mind you, I’ve been getting pussy all this time. My wife, haha!

james12
01-06-2023, 04:43 AM
Once a week to once a month. Varies, if there's a good review here I might check The place out for the sheer novelty.

dib21
04-06-2023, 01:15 PM
I try and make it once a week but sometimes I go twice a week. Gotta go slow now or I’ll go bankrupt before leaving this country

rub1m
04-06-2023, 02:01 PM
Once a month for me, but if I have extra cash, I go twice a month. It is really tempting to do it more often but I found if I force myself to a break, then the desire is surpressed. If I had more money I would go twice a week.

Sibon
04-06-2023, 02:10 PM
Completely zero punts since 1st March. 2 freaking months... This is a record for me.

Comes the end of next week I would have zero punt for 3 weeks. A small record for me.

I would love to achieve your record.

The plus side of not punting is there are more cash in the wallet. I used to be cash poor when I punt once or twice a week. Now I have $800 cash in my wallet and not knowing what to do with them as I don't smoke or gamble.

I know I can't abstain without help. I call upon the most powerful force I know of i.e. Buddhism to help me. There has been lots of meditative music, chanting, flutes and drums etc. And I'm surrounded by Buddhist Arts.

Frederic
04-06-2023, 03:17 PM
About an hour after I cum

Ghost2hauntU
04-06-2023, 03:56 PM
About an hour after I cum

Lol attaboy. I’m on 10 days today and craving it bad. Don’t think I can last much longer before I have to punt.

paranoidpunter
04-06-2023, 07:38 PM
Mentally I'm already craving it again an hour after. I'll be thinking about the session the rest of the day.

Physically around 2 days.

I try to limit to once a week.

B0nkers
04-06-2023, 07:40 PM
Don't know about what you guy's make of all this, but it's telling me that the shops must only doing half the business than before the inflationary effects of COVID. The shops solution seems to be a price increase. The shops with only a minor increase, I believe will fair better than the shops with large increases. A larger increase only makes the problem better in the short term. About 6 months from now you may see shops try to pivot or start to close. Inflation will determine whether a punter punts or not. I think shops maybe in for difficult times ahead. That said, fuck I hope I'm wrong!

GoldfishMan
04-06-2023, 08:11 PM
Don't know about what you guy's make of all this, but it's telling me that the shops must only doing half the business than before the inflationary effects of COVID. The shops solution seems to be a price increase. The shops with only a minor increase, I believe will fair better than the shops with large increases. A larger increase only makes the problem better in the short term. About 6 months from now you may see shops try to pivot or start to close. Inflation will determine whether a punter punts or not. I think shops maybe in for difficult times ahead. That said, fuck I hope I'm wrong!

You're not too far off the truth there, I reckon. Sex trade is a very different beast from any other industry. They have to be discreet, making it harder for them to maintain revenue using the age old strategy of cutting prices. You don't see black friday sales for whores, do you?

So the only way to maintain revenue is not to increase volume by cutting prices, but instead to increase prices and hope that volumes don't drop too drastically. That's what I think is happening now.

B0nkers
04-06-2023, 08:30 PM
I agree, but price increases should bring a benefit too. A larger increase that the market won't bare could be detrimental unless something else is added to the mix. An increase that's too small would only delay the issue. This tiered pricing model will only be effective if the girls understand and stick to the pricing levels. In a market like this, it's asking for trouble. The difficulty here is picking the price point for an increase. I also think that the top end of the market will have very little impact on its revenue. As I said before, I may well be talking out my arse, but I don't think so.

Ghost2hauntU
04-06-2023, 09:05 PM
You're not too far off the truth there, I reckon. Sex trade is a very different beast from any other industry. They have to be discreet, making it harder for them to maintain revenue using the age old strategy of cutting prices. You don't see black friday sales for whores, do you?

So the only way to maintain revenue is not to increase volume by cutting prices, but instead to increase prices and hope that volumes don't drop too drastically. That's what I think is happening now.

It’s not the current increase in prices that worries me. It’s the level of quality and service.

Backdraft69
04-06-2023, 09:22 PM
For me it usually lasts a week before I get the cravings and have to go to re- energise the mind-body and soul. Typically I have to go 3x per month.I last a week before I get withdrawal symptoms:)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

675r
05-06-2023, 08:05 AM
Start to crave after a week, therefore go on average weekly

l337dude
05-06-2023, 12:15 PM
punt about 1-2 times a week, I find the 2nd day after a punt is the hardest and the craving at its strongest, mentally and physically, after the 3rd day it dies downn a bit, after 1 week the craving is back full force.

Ghost2hauntU
05-06-2023, 12:51 PM
punt about 1-2 times a week, I find the 2nd day after a punt is the hardest and the craving at its strongest, mentally and physically, after the 3rd day it dies downn a bit, after 1 week the craving is back full force.

I find this also whenever it’s a gr8 punt. Keeps me super horned for the next day or two. I’d go again but the cost stops me.

Johnisfun1969
05-06-2023, 02:17 PM
Only if these ML or WL would read some of these posts they may realise how much they are missing out on. Some of you guys are crazy hahah punting 3-4 times a week. But to each on their own.

The most I have been is weekly for couple of weeks. Mostly its the guilt of seeing a WL specially if the experience is not that great or place may not be tidy. There has been 2x Thai ML where I was drawn into seeing regularly as it felt there was a connection. Over time the novelty wears out and one moves to others.

l337dude
05-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Mostly its the guilt of seeing a WL

I'm the opposite lol, the guilt of NOT seeing a WL/ML hits me hard if I don't punt for over a week.:shout:

l337dude
05-06-2023, 02:48 PM
I find this also whenever it’s a gr8 punt. Keeps me super horned for the next day or two. I’d go again but the cost stops me.

I sometimes have another wank after a good punt, 1. to relive the memories, 2. to stop me from going on another punt 2 days in a row.

GoldfishMan
05-06-2023, 02:52 PM
If you have to wank after a session, that’s the surest sign it was a good session. Well done!

l337dude
05-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Yea I rarely go for 1 hour sessions these days due to cost, so 30 min session only allows me 1 shot, if it's a good session I'll be mentally horny again once I'm "recovered"...

Hemingford Gray
05-06-2023, 04:21 PM
No more than 15 days. When I can't hold it anymore, I usually go to a regular and spend 2 hours of sex until we end exhausted. Then the cycle starts again. Lol

Ghost2hauntU
05-06-2023, 04:45 PM
No more than 15 days. When I can't hold it anymore, I usually go to a regular and spend 2 hours of sex until we end exhausted. Then the cycle starts again. Lol

Yep that’s much the same what I do. Except it’s 1 hr.
Wish my regular could last 2 hours tho.

Hemingford Gray
05-06-2023, 05:00 PM
What I usually do, is to book her the night before so I'm sure to book her first. After making her come multiple times, she turns into a psychopath and gives me a very long, strong and risky pussy slide. It's kind of hard to explain, it feels like she's fucking me, trying to erase my dick with her pussy.
Although she loves it, she always complaints afterwards because she feels like she doesn't want to work anymore. Lol.

massage addict
05-06-2023, 05:16 PM

Me too boys, I'm out of control atm...

I was at least once a week, some times twice a week pre covid.

Those lock downs fucked me! I'm now 2 to 3 times a week!

ergoproxy
06-06-2023, 06:20 PM
I used to go every other week. Especially when Linh was still working at n5m.

It has been almost 6 months now since my last 🤪

GGNINJA
06-06-2023, 08:33 PM
😄 maybe I'm here to much reading and looking then out twice a week 😆
A crank at home works, but these reviews are killing me sometimes Boyz 👌🏼

GoldfishMan
07-06-2023, 09:13 AM
I used to go every other week. Especially when Linh was still working at n5m.

It has been almost 6 months now since my last 🤪

Whoa, 6 months!! I takes my hat off to you bro, that's great self-control!

dt333
07-06-2023, 04:44 PM
If I had a dud punt I try to erase the bad emotions with another punt the next day like a degenerate gambler trying to double down after a loss.

yunglean
07-06-2023, 04:54 PM
I punt about once a month but looking to reduce it, these rate rises are doing my budget in

Ghost2hauntU
08-06-2023, 02:11 PM
Today it’s been 15 days since my last van punt and I feel like I’m going to burst out of my skin.
All I’m thinking off is fucking. Almost jizzed myself at night having multiple sleazy dreams.

That’s it boys, reached my limit. Gotta go tonight.

l337dude
08-06-2023, 04:52 PM
2 weeks is the limit it's starting to affect my sleep, I get restless and horny at night, gotta keep the juices flowing...after a good punt I sleep like a baby.

cuteguy
08-06-2023, 05:00 PM
On Google, it reports that some studies suggest that moderate ejaculation (2–4 times per week) is associated with a lower prostate cancer risk. However, ejaculating more often doesn't mean your cancer risk drops even more. Believe it or not.🙄

abovetherim
08-06-2023, 06:58 PM
For me, pretty much the day after a session I’ll start craving again. I’ve been averaging 2-3 punts per week the last few months. When does this kind of habit become a problem? Is it considered an addiction? I’m thinking about it almost non stop all day during the non punt days

Ghost2hauntU
08-06-2023, 07:47 PM
For me, pretty much the day after a session I’ll start craving again. I’ve been averaging 2-3 punts per week the last few months. When does this kind of habit become a problem? Is it considered an addiction? I’m thinking about it almost non stop all day during the non punt days

I’m sure this has been discussed in other threads. But I can attest after almost 25 years of punting that if I don’t get my fortnightly fix, it affects my confidence at the very least.

abovetherim
08-06-2023, 09:43 PM
I need to tone this habit down a little and not let it take over my life so much. Feels like all im doing these days is work then plan about my next punt. Once a fortnight is what i used to average. Might be a good target to get back to.

l337dude
09-06-2023, 11:21 AM
On Google, it reports that some studies suggest that moderate ejaculation (2–4 times per week) is associated with a lower prostate cancer risk. However, ejaculating more often doesn't mean your cancer risk drops even more. Believe it or not.🙄

Yea I did a lot of research on this topic a while ago, there's a sweet spot kind of, and it's a little different for everyone, for both testosterone and prostate health, for prostate health it's simple just gotta make sure to ejaculate once in a while (i.e. keep the juices flowing, 1-3 times per week will do, more doesn't equal to better prostate health), for testosterone it's a bit more complicated, there other factors involved as well, but the "simplified" answer is too much ejaculation will affect your libido/test, frequent as in more than 10 times a week for example, on the other hand abstaining from sex/ejaculation for too long will also affect you negatively, I can attest to that.

l337dude
09-06-2023, 11:30 AM

It's kind of normal, I once read a study that men in general thinks about sex every 3 seconds, even subconsciously, they did this study on the brain, it was an old study tho. I think about it all the time as well sometimes it gets hard, that's why I always try to keep myself busy on non-punt days, the forum definitely doesn't help lol, having access to all the info/ARs :shout:

If you can control your urges then I wouldn't call it an addiction, if you can't control it and let it control you then that;s a problem, on the bright side, having the urges usually means you have a healthy test/libido/sex drive.

Ghost2hauntU
18-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Really feeling it tonight, 9 days since I’ve unloaded with my regular on the 9th my first punt for the month, and haven’t cum since. Gonna keep the beast raging in me bit longer until I can’t control it anymore and have to go.

bleekpit
19-06-2023, 08:03 AM
1 day for me lol. But hold it off for 2 to 3 days.

BassHLCYG
19-06-2023, 08:20 AM
Depends on how the punt was. I have a regular ML and I'd say I'm keen just a few days after seeing her. If I stray and check someone else out, even in the same shop, it's usually a disappointment and I go weeks without going back

Renegade86
26-08-2023, 04:34 PM
I get cravings around 3-5 days after but I try to limit punting to one a month

gedinsyd
26-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Only started a few months back and became somewhat addicted...as in going 2-3 times a week...but have managed to calm down a bit and now go once every 1-2 weeks. Still some room for improvement on my urges I guess.

Ghost2hauntU
26-08-2023, 06:39 PM
Well it’s been a week today since my last score with Lily @647 Waterloo. The beast has been tame the whole week but I know next week it’ll want to devour pussy again.

bung72
26-08-2023, 06:45 PM
The cravings?? Near permanent! The outings - overall average past 2yr is a bit under every 2 months, although there was a couple of droughts that have skewed things.... lately more than monthly. I'm planning on seeing a girl I saw last week on Monday, if she's available....

crazykyle1984
16-09-2023, 11:35 AM
About 2 weeks for me. It suits me just fine. budget wise!

Refedust
16-09-2023, 01:04 PM
As often as possible… I generally try two or three times a month. but i neve go to a FS shop, so it aligns whenever my body is sore

ditchtheboss
16-09-2023, 01:21 PM
About 2 hours for me

Ghost2hauntU
16-09-2023, 02:04 PM
Well it’s been 12 days since my last punt and I got the munchies again.

gedinsyd
16-09-2023, 02:40 PM
The cravings are way too often and will send me broke if I am not careful...aiming for one punt every couple of weeks

John_Diaz
16-09-2023, 05:28 PM
For me, pretty much the day after a session. I am trying to hold myself for a week and in between I am looking and planning.
1punt per week fits me economically but maybe do three straight days on my birthday. =)

bung72
16-09-2023, 08:10 PM
For me it has to tempered with some common sense - I can comfortably punt fortnightly money wise without raising the financial officers suspicions. Weekly takes a little more spin, but is doable. I'm just trying to stop the escalation where more risks need to be taken, lest it all fall in a heap!

jaquedm1307
16-09-2023, 08:47 PM
Over the last 4 months I've been more selective than impulsive with punts usually one per fortnight almost entirely with repeats and only one new ML at shops I'm familiar with and know the mamasan reasonable well.
With seeing repeats I know what to expect - am more comfortable clarifying what's on the menu and agreeing costs.
Overall the sessions have been very positive in value and interaction therefore pretty satisfying and interestingly my cravings have taken longer to feel the urge for the next punt.
All in all probably 4-5 days before start planning next

Mr.Robot
16-09-2023, 09:52 PM
Sooner than I’d liked tbh. This forum definitely doesn’t help.

danaussieguy
18-09-2023, 10:30 PM
I crave to punt every other week!

Refedust
19-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Sooner than I’d liked tbh. This forum definitely doesn’t help.

Wrong, its one of the most helpful forum to get your intels on. the price, the quality and the overall experience from fellow punter

personaa
19-09-2023, 11:08 PM
If I had a shit punt then I am immediately craving for a good experience to recover. In fact, it happened today and just within 2 hours and I am now okay for some time.

hungry4love007
19-09-2023, 11:12 PM
If I had a shit punt then I am immediately craving for a good experience to recover. In fact, it happened today and just within 2 hours and I am now okay for some time.

Same here mate.. if good punt can wait some time..

I had one day 3 punts, because 1st 2 were shit.

Recently had one shit experience at 78a artamon. Straightaway gone to next shop and offloaded again.

danaussieguy
19-09-2023, 11:19 PM
It differs everyday.. I think of sex all the time, It depends if I have an extra money to burn.

gedinsyd
19-09-2023, 11:29 PM
Today I had a good window for punting so I decided I would make the most of it...firstly went to 41 Epping and spent an hour with one of the lovely Japanese ladies, then went to Parramatta to do an errand and was on such a high from the earlier punt that I decided to walk into Parramatta Blossom...just 1.5 hrs after completing the Epping punt...and the Parramatta punt was really amazing too. Such a fulfilling day of RnT fun...

hungry4love007
19-09-2023, 11:41 PM
Today I had a good window for punting so I decided I would make the most of it...firstly went to 41 Epping and spent an hour with one of the lovely Japanese ladies, then went to Parramatta to do an errand and was on such a high from the earlier punt that I decided to walk into Parramatta Blossom...just 1.5 hrs after completing the Epping punt...and the Parramatta punt was really amazing too. Such a fulfilling day of RnT fun...

Nice..who you saw today in paramatta blossom? How was she?

gedinsyd
19-09-2023, 11:47 PM
Nice..who you saw today in paramatta blossom? How was she?

I saw C Cindy for 30 mins...she was fun and has a nice naughty streak - didn't waste much time with massage and got into the tackle tickle pretty early and really got me going...really keen on seeing her again.

wolfman88
20-09-2023, 01:58 AM
not to brag, but i didn't go to any shops 2 weeks ago... the last 7 days, i've been almost every day. next week i'll probably take my foot off the gas. it depends on how busy i am with work and if i am stressed or not. if i'm on a high, i'd go twice a day if the place was cost effective and clean lol

Roshtosh
20-09-2023, 07:28 AM
It's been 18 months for me since Yaoyao at 42G. Cravings almost daily but keeping it at bay. The hot weather this week has not helped though. The girls really like to flaunt it when the heat turns up. Damn!!!

mrblack
20-09-2023, 08:01 AM
Twice a month pending spare cash ��

Ghost2hauntU
20-09-2023, 12:24 PM
It's been 18 months for me since Yaoyao at 42G. Cravings almost daily but keeping it at bay. The hot weather this week has not helped though. The girls really like to flaunt it when the heat turns up. Damn!!!

18 months? Is she even still there? Dude that’s some delayed gratification.

wolfman88
29-09-2023, 11:35 PM
not to brag, but i didn't go to any shops 2 weeks ago... the last 7 days, i've been almost every day. next week i'll probably take my foot off the gas. it depends on how busy i am with work and if i am stressed or not. if i'm on a high, i'd go twice a day if the place was cost effective and clean lol

here we are, over a week later ... my prediction was right lol. have been nowhere

Ghost2hauntU
30-09-2023, 12:05 AM
here we are, over a week later ... my prediction was right lol. have been nowhere

My last fuck was on the 4th and I haven’t punted since. Got some serious cravings tonight so gonna punt any day now. Probably still get in my average 2 per month.

Zenxxx
03-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Pretty much every week for me but my finances doesn't allow me to indulge as such.
So keeping it to every second week or so which helps maintain my sanity and urges somewhat and trying to focus on more quality punts.

imyouraussieguy
04-10-2023, 09:51 PM
My libido depends on the money I got on hand! Ideally I would want to go every 2weeks, but in reality, once every month.

Zenxxx
04-10-2023, 10:12 PM
Darn already went a few days ago but cravings are kicking bad now! Hard to resist...

Vincent888
04-10-2023, 11:38 PM
If the fix is in, then daily.

Otherwise twice weekly. It’s all about the routine and the anticipation towards the next punt. Perhaps it is an addiction for some? Though for me I would like to think it’s more a hobby.

We all have interests? Cars, boats or what ever. Sometimes you lose the interest in a hobby for a period of time and take up something else.

Next week it could be decoupage?

Ghost2hauntU
05-10-2023, 12:01 AM
Fucked on the 1st this month and been aching for more bacon ever since. This hot weather we’ve been having just drives me nuts literally.

wolfman88
20-11-2023, 12:19 AM

i have been on the farkin punt again

Ghost2hauntU
20-11-2023, 12:28 AM
Two weeks tonight since my last fuck and I haven’t cum since. Been busy and under the weather most of the month so not really feeling it, but it’s cuming. I know I’ll have to fuck by next weekend without a doubt. And that load is going to be massive for one lucky WL who works for it. Bitch will have to earn it.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 02:13 AM
Every day but that’s the craving.

Ghost2hauntU
20-11-2023, 12:21 PM
I’m soo craving for Julie today

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Only limited by time and the roster.

Ghost2hauntU
20-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Only limited by time and the roster.

Would you go to 647 again u think?

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 05:32 PM
Would you go to 647 again u think?

Ohh you’ve spilled the beans….

I’m trying not to broadcast too much that I’m punting all around Sydney. There are shops I’ve been to and 647 included that I’ve kept quiet.

I went there as I said I would. My word is my bond. It’s the only thing that matters nowadays.

I’m concerned some working girls I like will think I’m too promiscuous. That I play around too much and more importantly that a leopard cannot change its spots. Silly I know considering the profession they are in.

For the right girl I’d stop tomorrow.

That hasn’t happened yet.

frisson
20-11-2023, 05:34 PM
Ohh you’ve spilled the beans….

I’m concerned some working girls I like will think I’m too promiscuous. That I play around too much and more importantly that a leopard cannot change its spots. Silly I know considering the profession they are in.

For the right girl I’d stop tomorrow.

That hasn’t happened yet.
Noone cares what you do. If you visit a shop often, that's great for the shop. You are bringing in revenue

I'm surprised a man with your experience, cares what a WL, ML or shop manager thinks of you. It's all business

Half the working ladies in the shops you visit won't be there in 3-6 months. They only care about paying their bills and not meeting dickheads

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 05:44 PM
I'm surprised a man with your experience, cares what a WL thinks of you

I care because that’s what is important to me.

Nothing else really.

This is all about me.

The sex is for me.

The mind fuck is for me.

The enjoyment is for me.

That’s what punting is about isn’t it?

Selfish sex.

When you go and punt it’s all about you.

You can be selfish too.

Go and pay your money and blow your load anyway you want to. Live your dream.

Easy.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Reading between the lines amazes me.

It's like watching a cat stalking before pouncing on a mice - the mice knows the cat is there but just couldn't anticipate fast enough the cat's first move. As a third person you won't notice it until you watch it many times. And that's exactly what meditation means to me.

Calpico_Can
20-11-2023, 05:56 PM
After K Miki at Ginza I wanted K SIA shortly after.. waiting for her to be on the roster again

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 05:59 PM
Reading between the lines amazes me.

It's like watching a cat stalking before pouncing on a mice - the mice knows the cat is there but just couldn't anticipate fast enough the cat's first move. As a third person you won't notice it until you watch it many times. And that's exactly what meditation means to me.

There is no “In between”, as GW said, “you’re either with us or you’re against us”. 🇺🇸

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 06:02 PM
There is no “In between”, as GW said, “you’re either with us or you’re against us”. 🇺🇸

Wait until Putin Putout, then Putin again. 🇷🇺

thepoonter
21-11-2023, 01:55 PM
I punt once a month. I noticed after 3 weeks I started to have wet dreams, must be a sign of withdrawal symptoms

Vincent888
23-11-2023, 12:26 AM
Two days lately. Just enough to build up a load.

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 09:15 AM
Two days lately. Just enough to build up a load.

I don't need two days. I can go everyday. But I'm a little shy, I don't want the receptionist teasing me for being too regular at the same shop. It's like eating at a sushi restaurant - it's either the sushi is REALLY good or people would think you're there trying to woo a waitress if you show up too often.

Vincent888
23-11-2023, 09:21 AM
No doubt the receptionists have seen everything.

The fish I’m trying to fry just won’t jump into the pan.

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 04:03 PM
No doubt the receptionists have seen everything.

The fish I’m trying to fry just won’t jump into the pan.

Well, catching one is hard, but keeping them after the catch is harder. That's why it's better to catch one in it's prime - you'll be proud to tell the story to your next generations over and over again.

You never see an old man who is proud to talk about the rusty push bike he fished out of Northwood wharf decades ago.

Vincent888
23-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Keeping isn’t a problem. It’s finding the right lure.

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 04:20 PM
Keeping isn’t a problem. It’s finding the right lure.

Cast a bigger net, keep the right ones and release the rest. It's tiring work but worth it.

Sometimes the right ones don't even need a lure, they may just jump out of the water straight into your Esky.

Vincent888
23-11-2023, 04:35 PM
It’s not logical and it could be a time absorbing folly.

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 04:45 PM
It’s not logical and it could be a time absorbing folly.

Fishing one at a time can be time consuming as well.

Besides, if you're already seeing a WL regularly without her banning you or purposely cancelling your bookings constantly, she's pretty much already into you.

I remember being the fish for my crush. She may think she lured me in but I was the one who jumped straight into her Esky. I was like a stray cat who chanced at picking a human who would feed and love her rather than get kicked out into the streets.

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 03:19 AM
Besides, if you're already seeing a WL regularly without her banning you or purposely cancelling your bookings constantly, she's pretty much already into you.

Why would a WL ever ban a golden goose?

Some take luck for granted.