PDA

View Full Version : General talk Catching feelings for WLs/MLs and how you dealt with it?

Ghost2hauntU
29-05-2023, 03:07 AM
Allright lads, here’s an uncomfortable topic we haven’t had.

Now despite most of us being tough sons of Anzacs, the u imaginable can happen. - you start to catch feelings and affection for some WL/ML. Then what? How did you handle the situation?

Did you remain disciplined and professional and fought it off?

Sibon
29-05-2023, 05:06 AM
Everyday you'll find punters falling in love with young hot Thai WLs.

There is nothing you could do except to take ice cold shower and to meditate hoping to seek devine enlightenment.

Male testosterone has been the curse of human civilization for centuries. Kingdom won or lost because of it.

warwick1
29-05-2023, 08:09 AM

Now despite most of us being tough sons of Anzacs, the u imaginable can happen. - you start to catch feelings and affection for some WL/ML. Then what? How did you handle the situation?

It has been done before, not the same wording and it's not uncomfortable, "Sons of Anzacs" is not really an appropriate phrase for this forum (just my opinion, no need to jump on me if you disagree) there would be very few if any of those sons here.....In 2018 my second time with an ml and it happened to me and I handled it badly, end of story...cheers

rooter
29-05-2023, 09:16 AM
It's like anything, if you don't feed it it doesn't grow.
Don't obsess over it, and distract yourself with other thoughts and actions.
After a few days you will totally forget about her.

AJJ
29-05-2023, 09:43 AM
The power of the pussy!!
I been there before and it nearly destroyed me mentally! Luckily broke away and snapped out of it before it did irreversible damage. It really is a recipe for disaster.

11Bravo
29-05-2023, 10:15 AM
Bottom line, it's business. Try walking out without paying and see how mutual the feeling are...

johnstrike
29-05-2023, 11:08 AM
GET the fuck OUT Right Now if you started to catch feelings.
don't get yourself involved.
don't get infatuated by her.
you are heading down a painful path.
don't listen to their problems or sad stories.
Just Pay Fuck Leave.

warwick1
29-05-2023, 11:43 AM
GET the fuck OUT Right Now if you started to catch feelings.
don't get yourself involved.
don't get infatuated by her.
you are heading down a painful path.
don't listen to their problems or sad stories.
Just Pay Fuck Leave.

oK oK, calm down, keep taking those meds...Any one who replies to this over done thread has been through it, don't need people screaming advice.........

CharlieM
29-05-2023, 12:20 PM
It sort of happened to me but I took the advice of a few and decided to keep it on a professional level. She works in Sydney once a month. I see her once only when she's on, we have great sex and I'm pretty fond of her and her of me, but that's it. I still punt in the meantime atleast once a week and I have no contact with her outside of the shop. And that's the way it will stay while the going is good.

andrewv
29-05-2023, 12:28 PM

"catch feelings and affection" with someone you paid $$ for a service and who does the same to many other men, daily, is a sign of personal weakness.
A strong man with good critical thinking ability will look for a girlfriend of a non-working girl if he wants "feelings and affection". Period.

It is sad to see a repeat of this on many other threads here of punters writing about how special a working girl is and these punters seem to have a total suspension of the reality that the WL/ML is doing the exact same shit with many other men every day. Wake up fellows! And if you don't go to see her and pay money, she will continue to get paid and deliver sexual services to other men.

If non of the above wakes you up, think of this: these women would not be nice to you and do the same stuff if you were to one day go and say "Guess what, darling. I want that fantastic stuff (hand job, blow job, CIM, COB, blah blah, but you like me and I will not pay this time"..... Almost impossible to imagine, right? Not only that, but 99.99% of these women think we are mugs and we see them because we cannot get it for free from women. Seriously, folks, this is what they say to each other about us punters.

Hope this helps. Go and pay and enjoy. But it's a fee-for-service game. Nothing more.

warwick1
29-05-2023, 12:41 PM
You are preaching to the converted, enough is enough for fucks sake...........

Climax598
29-05-2023, 12:58 PM
"catch feelings and affection" with someone you paid $$ for a service and who does the same to many other men, daily, is a sign of personal weakness.
A strong man with good critical thinking ability will look for a girlfriend of a non-working girl if he wants "feelings and affection". Period.

It is sad to see a repeat of this on many other threads here of punters writing about how special a working girl is and these punters seem to have a total suspension of the reality that the WL/ML is doing the exact same shit with many other men every day. Wake up fellows! And if you don't go to see her and pay money, she will continue to get paid and deliver sexual services to other men.

If non of the above wakes you up, think of this: these women would not be nice to you and do the same stuff if you were to one day go and say "Guess what, darling. I want that fantastic stuff (hand job, blow job, CIM, COB, blah blah, but you like me and I will not pay this time"..... Almost impossible to imagine, right? Not only that, but 99.99% of these women think we are mugs and we see them because we cannot get it for free from women. Seriously, folks, this is what they say to each other about us punters.

Hope this helps. Go and pay and enjoy. But it's a fee-for-service game. Nothing more.
Correct yes your are right. I have a wl told me she wouldn't do CIM/DD to Boyfriend or Hubby. She say only do it for the money pay by us fuckers.

1inchguy
29-05-2023, 01:49 PM

We haven't had. More like we have had. You might have to do a search for the thread and bump It.
And it's the same. Copy and paste answers here

warwick1
29-05-2023, 01:52 PM
We haven't had. More like we have had. You might have to do a search for the thread and bump It.
And it's the same. Copy and paste answers here

Exactly, same shit...............

Tommyboid
29-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Got sad, realised it was infatuation/lust and got over it

mytengafun71
29-05-2023, 02:10 PM
Feelings come and go, they can play havoc on your thoughts. Just just remember these girls are masters at player/banker/tiger tails and masters of playing with our emotions. Like others have said before keep it as money for play nothing more.

In saying that, I let my feelings take me away once. I married one many years ago, now she is like a STD I can’t get rid of.

My wife is Chinese and something I have learned over the years as you are not in the top 5 of things that she will prioritise. 1. Herself 2. Children 3. Her parents 4. Shopping for top end items 5. Other Chinese girlfriends. 6. Then maybe if you are lucky you number 6. If she is a gambler then everything moves a number.

But I know deep down she loves me, but it’s the type of love you have for that friend you actually hate[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riff888
29-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Oh this topic again.

This subject comes up once a month or more I think.

You and over 100 men will catch feels from the same girl.

Nothing good comes from starting a relationship with a girl who sleeps with men as a living. There's about a 1% success rate. And that's only if she stops working as a WL and you can financially support her, her family or lifestyle. Once the money goes, she knows how to make easy money.

You see so many girls returning to the industry after months or even years off. Most are in long term relationships.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Axeman123
29-05-2023, 02:14 PM
If you want to spend some time with a woman that truly loves you with all your faults n inadequacys, who you'll make happy just by being with her....if U can go visit MUM.

warwick1
29-05-2023, 02:58 PM
Why give advice to people who know they fucked up, just fuck off

Double_Adapter
29-05-2023, 03:04 PM
If you want to spend some time with a woman that truly loves you with all your faults n inadequacys, who you'll make happy just by being with her....if U can go visit MUM.

... just don't take it literally.

https://www.tyla.com/life/woman-discovers-husband-22year-affair-mum-reddit-119775-20230523

Ghost2hauntU
29-05-2023, 03:16 PM
Feelings come and go, they can play havoc on your thoughts. Just just remember these girls are masters at player/banker/tiger tails and masters of playing with our emotions. Like others have said before keep it as money for play nothing more.

In saying that, I let my feelings take me away once. I married one many years ago, now she is like a STD I can’t get rid of.

My wife is Chinese and something I have learned over the years as you are not in the top 5 of things that she will prioritise. 1. Herself 2. Children 3. Her parents 4. Shopping for top end items 5. Other Chinese girlfriends. 6. Then maybe if you are lucky you number 6. If she is a gambler then everything moves a number.

But I know deep down she loves me, but it’s the type of love you have for that friend you actually hate[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah That’s some sobering advice mate.

Zoobender
29-05-2023, 05:31 PM
I think the issue here is that you are not being honest with yourself. Guys that fall for WL can't actually get girls in real life. They lack the confidence and skill to attract a woman. In this case you have to take what you can get. And it may be that a WL is the best option for you at the time. But all relationships are hard and most don't work out. So proceed with caution because even if she does genuinely like you there is something about her life that's pushed her in to this line of work...and whatever that is will make it harder for you and her to have a successful long term relationship.

warwick1
29-05-2023, 05:54 PM
I think the issue here is that you are not being honest with yourself. Guys that fall for WL can't actually get girls in real life. They lack the confidence and skill to attract a woman. In this case you have to take what you can get. And it may be that a WL is the best option for you at the time. But all relationships are hard and most don't work out. So proceed with caution because even if she does genuinely like you there is something about her life that's pushed her in to this line of work...and whatever that is will make it harder for you and her to have a successful long term relationship.

And still the "Dr Phils" of the forum keep coming.................

Harp0
29-05-2023, 07:05 PM
All your comments on this thread have been so helpful, as always.

Sharphorse
29-05-2023, 07:07 PM

The WLs see me as a Dr Phil. They call me Dr Phil my hole in

warwick1
29-05-2023, 07:22 PM
All your comments on this thread have been so helpful, as always.

You saw my first post, the thread has been done before, use your common sense and deal with it............

Zoobender
29-05-2023, 07:36 PM
You saw my first post, the thread has been done before, use your common sense and deal with it............

If the threads been done before then you don't need to keep replying to it mate. There are newer members here or members that want to offer their perspective to help the OP and discuss this topic.

warwick1
29-05-2023, 07:41 PM
If the threads been done before then you don't need to keep replying to it mate. There are newer members here or members that want to offer their perspective to help the OP and discuss this topic.

Ok..............

Harp0
29-05-2023, 07:43 PM
Ok.............. Spot on coffin dodger, wrap it up!

Axeman123
29-05-2023, 07:51 PM
It helps with escaping the same old drudgery of the 9 to 5 drag. Old hat or not. Me anyway.

warwick1
29-05-2023, 07:52 PM
Spot on coffin dodger, wrap it up!

Hey is that what you call your dad, you will be one eventually moron

Sibon
29-05-2023, 08:03 PM
"Go to a dating site and find a real girl.
Walk Left Side, Safe.
Walk Right Side, Safe.
Walk Middle, Sooner Or Later... Get Squish Just Like Grape!"

- Miyagi Sensei.

Double_Adapter
29-05-2023, 08:11 PM
The paradox of Love, it's man's greatest strength and yet his greatest weakness.

Back in the day Greek philosophers identified 8 types of love. The problem is most ppl only focus on the obvious ones, and then wonder how it all turned to shit. As Asiafever eloquently puts it 'love is like a fart, force it and it will turn to shit' - c'est la vie.

diligent
31-05-2023, 03:14 AM
bro, you are PAYING WL or ML to give you affection and sex.

Unless if you are under 30 years old, face like model with 6 pack with at least 180cm tall and earning $250,000+ a year. I think she will love you back.

Jedimaster42
10-06-2023, 10:34 PM
It’s really not a good idea in general due to their line of work and our punting habits. How do you establish trust and navigate through jealousy? I’ve only met up with one ML in real life and it was difficult to go from business to romance. She was Peruvian, probably the best looking woman I’ve been with so I had to give it a try. Other than that, all the phone numbers I’ve gotten off ML’s has only resulted in radio silence. Curiosity gets the best of me so I tend to try and ask ML’s out to see if we will have chemistry beyond the four walls of the parlour.

Just remember folks that the movie “Pretty Woman” is an exception to the rule. Richard Gere did make it look easy though.

Footballpunter
11-06-2023, 12:11 AM
just here to show support and nothing else. I can see it happening to someone at a moment of weakness in life, maybe a low point, who knows. But like many have said, it is essentially business as usual for them. And don't forget they literally offer the service called "GFE." They are there to make you feel that way, some are better at it than others, and hence someone might take the wrong hint. Anyways, focusing on other aspect of life is probably for the best. Think of how you can improve your productivity in life. Perhaps, that will help you make more money and be more confident, then it will be easier to go after a girl in real life. Hate to say it, these WLs, they are not real, they are a 4D movie experience that you purchased a ticket for. cheers mate.

JohnJones
11-06-2023, 01:12 AM
bro, you are PAYING WL or ML to give you affection and sex.

Unless if you are under 30 years old, face like model with 6 pack with at least 180cm tall and earning $250,000+ a year. I think she will love you back.

Sex, yes. Affection? I'm not sure if you think cuddling and DFK equals to affection because that's really shallow.

Affection is when they remember your birthdays, your favourite colour and anything personal that will make you feel grateful, and celebrate it with you. If they don't despite you telling them, then you know that they're only after your money. Many non-sex workers also like to have a young, rich and handsome husband but they're freaking ugly and starfish, and will gaslight these guys and turn them into a white knight.

Don't think your outer appearance can influence a woman's altruism. It's your affinity with women in general that will attract the right person into your life.

Double_Adapter
11-06-2023, 03:08 PM
Just remember folks that the movie “Pretty Woman” is an exception to the rule. Richard Gere did make it look easy though.

What the fuck bro? They cut and edited the crap out of that movie.
They cut the scene where Richard Gere got gonorrhea and his dick puffed up like a puffer fish and dripped like a leaky tap. Another scene they cut was when Richard Gere was fingering and dfk Julia Roberts and he had to pull back coz her breath stunk like cum....and also the scene where Richard Gere became too clingy and desperate and went psycho crazy thinking about how many cocks and asses Julia Roberts had licked and sucked during the day.

They did the movie injustice by editing those scenes out.....just saying

ColesBag
12-06-2023, 04:29 PM
What the fuck bro? They cut and edited the crap out of that movie.
They cut the scene where Richard Gere got gonorrhea and his dick puffed up like a puffer fish and dripped like a leaky tap. Another scene they cut was when Richard Gere was fingering and dfk Julia Roberts and he had to pull back coz her breath stunk like cum....and also the scene where Richard Gere became too clingy and desperate and went psycho crazy thinking about how many cocks and asses Julia Roberts had licked and sucked during the day.

They did the movie injustice by editing those scenes out.....just saying

Fucking LOL.

In Sydney many moons ago there was a place called The Wall in Darlo where young girls & boy would peddle themselves on the street. Apparently the best customers were rich old guys....