PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do you finish her?

Ghost2hauntU
01-06-2023, 12:31 AM
1. I usually get most satisfaction pumping it in her pussy fucking, even tho it’s into a condom. The Chinese WL’s call this “fuck to cum”. That’s where most of my loads end up.

2. Sometimes I’ll pull out and COB “cum on body”. This usually happens when I’m barebacking and she requests I pull out to cum and not CIP “cum in her pussy”.

3. Sometimes I’ll do CIM “cum in mouth” when it’s offered. But I’ll rarely seek this or pay extra for it.

4. COF “cum on face” is one of those things that no WL seems to want to do. Fuck it’d be good if they do.

5. Handjob to cum - I never take up. Not my way to finish.

What’s your finishing move?

Sibon
01-06-2023, 07:28 AM

Kungfu flying mantis kick to finish off all adversaries.

warwick1
01-06-2023, 07:35 AM
Another classic is born, complete with acronyms and translations..
My finishing move or moves are wipe down, put on clothes, say my goodbyes to lady and boss on duty and go for a coffee...........

rooter
01-06-2023, 07:45 AM
I finish off with a classic dad joke.

Zoobender
01-06-2023, 08:00 AM
I usually press back, back, forward, down, triangle. Seems to work 90% of the time. All the time

GoldfishMan
01-06-2023, 08:48 AM
Another classic is born, complete with acronyms and translations..
My finishing move or moves are wipe down, put on clothes, say my goodbyes to lady and boss on duty and go for a coffee...........

What, no tip?.....

warwick1
01-06-2023, 09:14 AM
What, no tip?.....

I give all up front,having seen her many times, anything else?? Maybe an LOL?

tpol
01-06-2023, 10:43 AM
I give all up front,having seen her many times, anything else?? Maybe an LOL?

I do that too. Negotiate up front and get it done. Then the expectations are set. Rather than waiting for her to upsell you. I don't usually do part 1 usually the whole hour or 2 is part 2 and 3.if they do a great job, i give them a massage afterwards as a reward.

Then i goto a legit massage place for the rub and claim on health care

l337dude
01-06-2023, 12:05 PM
Similar to Mr Ghost hunter, I usually try to cum while fucking and pump it all inside her (in condom), there's just something mentally exhilarating about cumming while doing the deed, if I couldn't finish or short on time I'll pull out jerk off over her body, if CIM is allowed at no extra I'll finish with BBBJCIM, that's it and that's all.

Meng
01-06-2023, 12:25 PM
"How do you finish her?"

Da fuck? What am I suppose to say? With a german suplex?

warwick1
01-06-2023, 12:33 PM
"How do you finish her?"

I hate to say it but I reckon Sibon"s post gets the Gong with "The High Flying Mantis Kick" from The Karate Kid:grimace:

l337dude
01-06-2023, 12:35 PM
"How do you finish her?"

is that how you KO her? So you the one destroying all the mattresses :shout:

keebab
01-06-2023, 01:10 PM
I'm still searching for the ML who'll finish me this way.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/2tKyr18tNjaeg2inv6/giphy.gif

Radoush
01-06-2023, 01:29 PM
What I think the rubber broke ?

rooter
01-06-2023, 02:30 PM
It's gotta be the rear naked choke or if you are hung like Dredd the anaconda choke.
Many of the WLs have a black belt in BJJ, or is it BBBJ? :)

Nejums
01-06-2023, 02:55 PM
I yell out "hadouken" when I finish.

Magictits8
01-06-2023, 04:05 PM
It's gotta be the rear naked choke or if you are hung like Dredd the anaconda choke.
Many of the WLs have a black belt in BJJ, or is it BBBJ? :)

My favourite would be a triangle choke finish for sure.

dotcumdotinyou
01-06-2023, 04:10 PM
I'm paying for her to finish me...

GoldfishMan
01-06-2023, 04:28 PM
I yell out "hadouken" when I finish.

That’s right, straight into her spinning bird kick. Let her have it, I say!

Riff888
01-06-2023, 05:09 PM
My personal technique is to do the Subzero fatality move.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

peep
01-06-2023, 05:18 PM
i thought i was the only one!

peep
01-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Anyone go with the Donkey Punch?

GoldfishMan
01-06-2023, 05:32 PM
My personal technique is to do the Subzero fatality move.

I think that was what Zoobender a few posts up was trying to do but he’s had mixed results because his keys were wrong.

xboyx
01-06-2023, 08:17 PM
I'd back off 10 meter then aim shoot right at her pussy LOL

Ghost2hauntU
01-06-2023, 08:23 PM
I'd back off 10 meter then aim shoot right at her pussy LOL

That’s more like it. Very small target tho, or is she that loose??

Sibon
01-06-2023, 08:48 PM
1. I usually get most satisfaction pumping it in her pussy fucking, even tho it’s into a condom. The Chinese WL’s call this “fuck to cum”. That’s where most of my loads end up.

2. Sometimes I’ll pull out and COB “cum on body”. This usually happens when I’m barebacking and she requests I pull out to cum and not CIP “cum in her pussy”.

3. Sometimes I’ll do CIM “cum in mouth” when it’s offered. But I’ll rarely seek this or pay extra for it.

4. COF “cum on face” is one of those things that no WL seems to want to do. Fuck it’d be good if they do.

5. Handjob to cum - I never take up. Not my way to finish.

Anyone has tried the Karate kid move with one leg on the floor, one leg on massage table and two hands above on air.

Something like a crane.

1inchguy
02-06-2023, 12:27 AM

Thats easy, i'll summon my mighty Blue eyes white dragon! Take flight!

Ghost2hauntU
02-06-2023, 02:58 AM
I like giving some the cumshot surprise. But mostly when overseas where I have them in my hotel for the night.
Can’t really do it here cos it messes them up too much. Especially the hair.

Riff888
02-06-2023, 05:59 PM
I think that was what Zoobender a few posts up was trying to do but he’s had mixed results because his keys were wrong.Aaah I didn't see that one.

Seems like a few of us were thinking the same thing.

I wouldn't mind finishing some girls in Mortal Kombat.

GoldfishMan
02-06-2023, 07:23 PM
Aaah I didn't see that one.

That bad huh?...

Magictits8
02-06-2023, 07:41 PM
Aaah I didn't see that one.

I am looking forward to being able to port into Mortal Kombat and finish every single Aus99 member just like in that Black Mirror episode.

Ghost2hauntU
03-06-2023, 02:05 AM
For fucks sake boys. Most of you are acting like you just got out of high school? What the fucks the matter with youse? Mortal Kombat wtf. That’s so 90’s.

This is a serious thread. Stay with it.

Just before the lockdown I grudge fucked this whore called Chloe @271 Marrickville. Some of you fuckers may remember her, from HK with big motherfucking tits and good legs. Anyway, she started the session foaming & hurried me to cum, but I would have none of it. I didn’t like her already but she had still to earn her money. So I went ape and smashed her in doggy and variants. She took it well until I pulled out and sprayed all over her. She was cursing like crazy but I didn’t give a fuck cos I knew I never want to see her again.

ReginaldBubbles
03-06-2023, 06:53 AM
For fucks sake boys. Most of you are acting like you just got out of high school? What the fucks the matter with youse? Mortal Kombat wtf. That’s so 90’s.

This is a serious thread. Stay with it.

Just before the lockdown I grudge fucked this whore called Chloe @271 Marrickville. Some of you fuckers may remember her, from HK with big motherfucking tits and good legs. Anyway, she started the session foaming & hurried me to cum, but I would have none of it. I didn’t like her already but she had still to earn her money. So I went ape and smashed her in doggy and variants. She took it well until I pulled out and sprayed all over her. She was cursing like crazy but I didn’t give a fuck cos I knew I never want to see her again.

How to say you're a cunt without saying you're a cunt

Ghost2hauntU
03-06-2023, 02:33 PM
How to say you're a cunt without saying you're a cunt

No need to sugar coat it. Hehe

Soccerfan
03-06-2023, 02:43 PM
Sounds like a bogan version of speechwriter