PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace Dora

ipetermartin
01-06-2023, 01:12 PM
Went to Sakura after a long time last week. It was in the evening so it was busy time as I expected it.

Waited to see the line up and 4 girls were available. Nana, Sora, Dora and one more J girl (forgot) were available. I thought for a while and was about to say that I will leave but instead very last minute said 'Dora'. She was the only one who was smiling and other ladies just stood there - maybe that could be the reason. Went upstair as usual, I had paid 30mins. The photos are touched as everyone now knows but she still looks good.

Went into the shower and she joined me too. Did the usual cleaning ritual and some LFK. Onto the bed, went for DFK but she was only okay with LFK. Damn!
I continued LFK for a bit and then started to suck those boobs. Spend some time there and back to LFK - I was getting hard now. Asked her for CBJ. I think she did good job and only stopped when I asked. As it was 30min session I wanted to get on with the main event.

We started with missionary. She is not clean shaven - so remember! Continued with some LFK action (I wish dfk was allowed). Asked to change the position to doggy.
Was getting very close to 30mins mark so into missionary again and finished.

Will I return? Not sure with DKF not on cards. But was good session, nothing else to complain.