PDA

View Full Version : Other Reina - N5M

Freds08
01-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Booked Reina for 1 hour, thinking at the price and description that she must be the goods.

Arrived...spotted a gorgeous body walking up the hallway but only saw the back of her and quickly asked the name of the hostess. The response was music to my ears..."thats your girl"

Seriously was eager to try this bird after that. She had the perfect figure from behind, was she going to be the same from the front etc...? All these things running through my mind.

After a 10 minute wait, she entered the room and I was pretty happy with what I saw. A pretty young thing althought a little let down as the view from behind was simply amazing. Anyway, lots of DFK...she speaks well and is a bright girl. Not so much PSE as I was hoping, more GFE experience. The tricky thing with 1 hour bookings is that the girls know how to stretch it out so I feel its more bang for buck to go for 30 minutes.

There was something about her that I didnt quite click with, just a vibe thats a bit off but hey...she looks great and I left satisfied.

I would rate her 4 from 5.

WIR... I like variety so not really. Possibly would consider a 30 min return if in the area.

Abracadabra
02-06-2023, 11:16 PM
Booked Reina for 1 hour, thinking at the price and description that she must be the goods.

Arrived...spotted a gorgeous body walking up the hallway but only saw the back of her and quickly asked the name of the hostess. The response was music to my ears..."thats your girl"

Seriously was eager to try this bird after that. She had the perfect figure from behind, was she going to be the same from the front etc...? All these things running through my mind.

After a 10 minute wait, she entered the room and I was pretty happy with what I saw. A pretty young thing althought a little let down as the view from behind was simply amazing. Anyway, lots of DFK...she speaks well and is a bright girl. Not so much PSE as I was hoping, more GFE experience. The tricky thing with 1 hour bookings is that the girls know how to stretch it out so I feel its more bang for buck to go for 30 minutes.

There was something about her that I didnt quite click with, just a vibe thats a bit off but hey...she looks great and I left satisfied.

I would rate her 4 from 5.

WIR... I like variety so not really. Possibly would consider a 30 min return if in the area.

Thanks Fred's.
Curious whether your reticence is a chemistry thing or is her service / attitude lacking?
She was highly rated pre covid but haven't seen much commentary lately.

Freds08
21-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Thanks Fred's.
Curious whether your reticence is a chemistry thing or is her service / attitude lacking?
She was highly rated pre covid but haven't seen much commentary lately.

More a attitude things from Reina. She was very keen on DFK but I found it to be more of a time wasting strategy. Booked for 1 hour thinking she would be more active but it was lots of DFK, 1 shot and more DFK. Cant fault the body at all but I prefer the service oriented girls more

georgeWBC
22-06-2023, 11:58 AM
Smoking hot from behind...thanks for the review.

Nick8
02-08-2023, 08:32 PM
I fucked Japanese Reina again today at No. 5 Marrickville. I last fucked her in February this year and have been so spoiled for choice in who I fuck next I haven't managed to fuck her again until today.
She has the most amazing body and a very pretty face with a beautiful smile. As before, I was hard as a rock before we got into the shower. After the shower she started an amazing blowjob with me kneeling and her lying on her side as I played with her pussy. She continued the blowjob as I lay on my back with her between my legs. After a while I asked her to climb on top and fuck me. She climbed on top and took her time time sliding my cock into her pussy. She was so tight. Once I was in she started moving faster and getting quite vocal. I then rolled her on her back and hammered her hard while looking down at her tiny hot body as my cock slid in and out of her pussy.
As usual I asked her if I could cum in her mouth. (This is one of her offered services but I always ask)
She said yes and I pulled off the condom and straddled her chest with my cock in her mouth. I was so close to cumming but I held it on the edge for a while and finally came deep in the back of her throat.
Just amazing. Just like last time I said I'll be back soon. This time I will be.

PKING2
04-08-2023, 02:14 AM
I was so close to cumming but I held it on the edge for a while and finally came deep in the back of her throat.
Just amazing. Just like last time I said I'll be back soon. This time I will be.

So DTCIM? Lol nice not many wl do this