PDA

View Full Version : Shop info New shop - Red Rose Massage at Inala

Massaddict
02-06-2023, 01:04 AM
New shop at Inala - Red Rose Massage,

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6341254101/New-Shop-Open-Red-Rose-Massage-Full-Body-Massage-Inala.html

Anybody been to this new shop? Their add on Locanto looks like it might be worth a visit.

M.A.

howareyoukk
02-06-2023, 01:06 AM
looks like a boiler shop anyone can provide further information on this shop?

Bed Wrecker
02-06-2023, 06:44 AM
Not without its flaws, but the rooms are nice. The big room has a couch and a very sturdy table..
The other room is nice sized and better than most shops.

If these 2 rooms are busy and there are 3 on, do not entertain being seen elsewhere. Its too open.

The location is opposiite the courthouse in richlands so lots of law enforcement around, but not that big a deal.

As usual, its all up to the women. This is where it starts going downhill.
Seen an older type there and shes great fun and cheap. Real cheap. But young she isnt.

Others ive seen or heard there are not as good, but they are trying lots of new staff.

30 min sessions are quite cheap, $40 or $30 for VIPs, so try it out and lowball is my advice. A dud punt here is gonna be much better for your wallet

GentlemanBro
02-06-2023, 08:06 AM
No longer relevant

funinqld
02-06-2023, 11:00 AM
Yep been here twice and hit and miss but your wallet will still have pineapples in it. The actual massages were good from a therapeutic point of view

Raven Mad
05-06-2023, 06:01 PM
Visited last week for the first time. In at 7.30 for 1 hour confirmed by text message but they wanted to go home so only offered a half hour when I got there. I nearly walked but stayed for 4 hand massage. 1 older, 1 younger with a good massage and TT. Standard on the flip.
WIR: yes but earlier in the evening.
Good value which is nice.

funinqld
06-06-2023, 08:46 AM
4 hand sounds nice

Peterpecker
06-06-2023, 09:38 AM
Have been once. The older woman despite a full menu I rejected. Younger )late 30s) Taiwanese woman, Jenny. Extras on offer really varied. No DFK, but she came twice during DATY and really loved it. BS and teasing action with the truncheon. No fingers yet FS was an extra 100 on top of 100.

I think she squirts based on DATY and no fingers allowed…..

WIR no.

Holdan
06-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Have been once. The older woman despite a full menu I rejected. Younger )late 30s) Taiwanese woman, Jenny. Extras on offer really varied. No DFK, but she came twice during DATY and really loved it. BS and teasing action with the truncheon. No fingers yet FS was an extra 100 on top of 100.

WIR no.

What is her name?

funinqld
06-06-2023, 10:31 AM
The older one is the Mamasan Lulu.

Holdan
06-06-2023, 10:47 AM
The older one is the Mamasan Lulu.

OK thanks mate - ..........................

Selecta
06-06-2023, 12:54 PM

WIR no.
Is she the one who speaks pretty good english?

Maumau is the younger less experienced (chubbyish) one.

Bed Wrecker
06-06-2023, 01:28 PM
It is opposite richlands courthouse and the cops, so a few more mentions on names and services for each should get them a few police visits. Well done guys

rideon
06-06-2023, 02:15 PM

WIR no.

Surprised they would do fs and daty. When i visited I noticed the walls dont go all the way up and I could hear the old dude next door talking to the ml no problem so didnt progress too much beyond a quick handy from the chubby ml. The vap shop next door was an issue. Driving to that area in a luxury car stands out like dog balls so i would be more concerned about the foot traffic then the court house. I spotted 3 dudes in a ute outside when i visited which concerned me when i couldnt see my car but i parted the curtain in the room a little to see the car out front incase someone started walking around it. I can look after my self but an old dude with cash in his pocket would be a beacon for some local kids hanging out at the vape shop after school.

4FoW2
04-07-2023, 01:59 PM
was over that way and dropped in and had sample 30 min....lol couldn't wait to get out of there
Had some lady soraya - very little encouragement or TT and failed to engage.
4FoW2

Gavinator
04-07-2023, 06:30 PM
didn't this place have a bad reputation ?

4FoW2
04-07-2023, 06:46 PM
didn't this place have a bad reputation ?
You're probably thinking about the place near Inala Civic Centre - apparently STD central if you read the reports. Never been.
4FoW2

funinqld
05-07-2023, 09:46 AM
Been twice and its slight hit and big miss. Will try one more time soon

Grumpyoldman
16-07-2023, 09:48 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a relative newbie on here and the massage scene.
I've seen his shop advertise, can someone pm more details about how to get the best service. Still trying to work out the DFK and DATY words.

Bed Wrecker
16-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a relative newbie on here and the massage scene.
I've seen his shop advertise, can someone pm more details about how to get the best service. Still trying to work out the DFK and DATY words.
Google search will tell you immediately.
DFK is deep french Kiss
Daty is dining at the Y ie pussy licking

You cant be pmd until you have 5 posts anyway

Selecta
20-07-2023, 10:01 AM
Any recent intel here lately, looks like they cycle through the girls a fair bit from what ive been reading.

funinqld
20-07-2023, 12:17 PM
Not really. I do get a message from them telling me of new young girls once or twice a week. Have been meaning to go but saw someone else recently.
Might pop in again soon but had 2 average experiences here already

Grumpyoldman
20-07-2023, 01:57 PM
Hi everyone, yeah thanks for the info on the terminology used. Now understand that you need 5 posts before pm.
I need a dummies guide for on here

MarkAlex
24-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Tried this place on Thursday. The owner looks like a fucked up version of a clown. I quickly said NO
Asked if anyone else working. She called out and a better option presented herself.

She was a 6/10 but I had full balls and a small window to work with, I asked when she is free and how much. (She had a client already in the room she had come from.)
She said 1hr..... I said Bye.... She grabbed my arm, turned me around and then grabbed at my decision maker..... The confidence and aggressiveness had me very intrigued.

Long story short. I fucked the 6 and I have no regrets. We fucked in the back room while her client had to wait while hearing muffled moans. 2 pines. If you play your cards right these girls can still have a surprise to show you.

4FoW2
24-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Tried this place on Thursday. The owner looks like a fucked up version of a clown. I quickly said NO
Asked if anyone else working. She called out and a better option presented herself.

She was a 6/10 but I had full balls and a small window to work with, I asked when she is free and how much. (She had a client already in the room she had come from.)
She said 1hr..... I said Bye.... She grabbed my arm, turned me around and then grabbed at my decision maker..... The confidence and aggressiveness had me very intrigued.

Long story short. I fucked the 6 and I have no regrets. We fucked in the back room while her client had to wait while hearing muffled moans. 2 pines. If you play your cards right these girls can still have a surprise to show you.

So she left a client she was with, to fuck you, in an adjacent room, which I imagine would have taken at least 20 mins minimum and you paid $100. Really?

Grumpyoldman
24-07-2023, 03:01 PM
Great Intel there. I might have to make my way down there soon

MarkAlex
24-07-2023, 05:56 PM
Maybe I'm not the calliber of man you are but it wasn't 20min....
Maybe 25.

And yeah she was hella forward.
Game is game mate, aint just oldies playing this game.

What do you want me to say.....Sorry she made you wait while I finished on her tits??

Ninety Six <<<
24-07-2023, 07:58 PM
So she left a client she was with, to fuck you, in an adjacent room, which I imagine would have taken at least 20 mins minimum and you paid $100. Really?

Yep really

I'm with Mark
Not the prettiest or youngest around but when you need to empty your balls $100 does the job. You decide where. The guy kept waiting probably got a discount for waiting Haha

funinqld
24-07-2023, 09:48 PM
Good stuff and a freat story. Cheers for the info

coglll
25-07-2023, 08:58 AM
This place has something in common with Boiler Room. I went here yesterday and deeply regret it. 1hr massage no tt, on the flip was given some insane prices for extras for over weight late 30s/40 year old boilers . I negotiated and was still not happy with it, then the girl goes out of the room and gets glad wrap from another room. What a joke this place.
I would steer well and clear from this place, the inside of it felt so dingy and makes you feel on edge

Grumpyoldman
25-07-2023, 11:33 AM
Good to know about this place, might steer clear of it based on the information

MarkAlex
25-07-2023, 08:38 PM
When you are fucking 6's in a massage shop you have to know how to order from the menu.

No fucking way would I have some crazy boiler use cling wrap. As i stated in my recon. I said NO and started to walk many times during the first discussion when the 6 grabbed at my **** repeatedly while negotiating, that caught my attention. stay hard lads low ball these ML are not worth the normal rates they charge currently. and they know it.

I'm not interested in paying for the massage then finding a disappointing conversation after a disappointing massage, get my drift.
If you are a FS hunter, its a different game to tt happy ending.

coglll
25-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Man even if you get fs for $70 in this store it's not worth it. You might need your eyes checked because they definitely don't have a 6 in this store. Regardless this store won't last long

4FoW2
25-07-2023, 11:53 PM
From your posts it appears that to get FS for 2 pines you are recommending to learn how to order from the menu and low ball these ML. Would that be correct? If so could you elaborate on your strategy so we can all get FS for 2 pines.
Regards

Grumpyoldman
26-07-2023, 12:00 AM
Following with interest!!!

MarkAlex
26-07-2023, 08:22 AM
To get results from this game, you have to be willing to walk away and play at a different stadium or just take the L and try later. If you never pay over your own decided value pricing, you will see the results you want.
It's not a hard concept lads.... But it is hard to follow.

Decide what value you put on these women and stick to it.
If you have been in this game for a few years. Ask yourself why have pricing increased so much?...... is the massage better? is the bj better? does she crank your dick better? ask yourself why?
It is because more new blood losers have come into the game and they think its a miracle that they can pay 4-8 pines to a random woman to get sexual gratification.

If you guys need this explained..... It is what it is.

4FoW2
26-07-2023, 01:32 PM
So what's your decided value pricing for FS?

VFlowers
26-07-2023, 06:20 PM
....If you have been in this game for a few years. Ask yourself why have pricing increased so much?...... is the massage better? is the bj better? does she crank your dick better? ask yourself why?
It is because more new blood losers have come into the game and they think its a miracle that they can pay 4-8 pines to a random woman to get sexual gratification.

If you guys need this explained..... It is what it is.

A little bit simplistic isn't it?
Why is petrol more expensive? Is it any better, does it make my car drive faster? Noooo, it's because of all the new drivers who just throw money at the petrol stations and fill up no matter what.
Why is the food at my favourite take-out joint more expensive? Does it taste better, are the portions bigger, is it more nutritious? Nooo, it's because of suckers who don't stop eating and throw money at the owners anyway....
Why is my home and content insurance more expensive each year? Do they improve the cover, do they process claims faster, do they give me more money for damaged stuff? Noo, it's because of bloody new house owners who insure their houses anyway...

Good grief, some really simple minds here.

4FoW2
26-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Why is petrol more expensive? Is it any better, does it make my car drive faster. Noooo, it's because of all the new drivers who just throw money at the petrol stations and fill up no matter what.
Why is the food at my favourite take-out joint more expensive? Does it taste better, are the portions bigger, is it more nutritious. Nooo, it's because of suckers who don't stop eating and throw money at the owners anyway....
Why is my home and content insurance more expensive each year? Do they improve the cover, do they process claims faster, do they give me more money for damaged stuff? Noo, it's because of bloody new house owners who insure their houses anyway...

Ease up Mr. Angiosperm- this guy is going to tell us something close to the Holy Grail of Punting - how to get FS regularly for 2 pines and you're giving him a hard time?
Don't you realize, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of punters around Brisbane, waiting for his words of wisdom.
4FoW2

Rusty Russ
26-07-2023, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=VFlowers;

Good grief, some really simple minds here.[/QUOTE]

I think we already knew that
You wouldn’t expect anything less would you

NathanA
26-07-2023, 07:12 PM
So what's your decided value pricing for FS?

$300 for 30 min is the best i will pay. nothing more, unless she is a regular and has shown she is worth it.

VFlowers
26-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Ease up Mr. Angiosperm- this guy is going to tell us something close to the Holy Grail of Punting - how to get FS regularly for 2 pines and you're giving him a hard time?
Don't you realize, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of punters around Brisbane, waiting for his words of wisdom.
4FoW2

Not only getting FS for 2 pines, no he's soooo irresistible that the ML in question abandons her customer in the middle of a 1 hr service for something like 30 minutes just to have a quickie with this guy 'in the backroom'.
If your BS-O-Meter doesn't register maximum readings here, please PM me, I've got a few bridges to sell....

And btw, VFlowers is a novel character...

VFlowers
26-07-2023, 09:28 PM
I think we already knew that
You wouldn’t expect anything less would you

You're right. But it's really getting worse by the day.

Gavinator
27-07-2023, 07:25 AM
is this the renowned barber ?

Bed Wrecker
27-07-2023, 08:50 AM
is this the renowned barber ?
No

Not only getting FS for 2 pines, no he's soooo irresistible that the ML in question abandons her customer in the middle of a 1 hr service for something like 30 minutes just to have a quickie with this guy 'in the backroom'.
If your BS-O-Meter doesn't register maximum readings here, please PM me, I've got a few bridges to sell....

4FoW2
Those who have not been to this shop do not understand.
I have been 3 times
Bbbj with cim $70
Everything and i mean everything twice for $120. No equipment necessary
Bbbj with swallow $100

Everytime i have been there has been a pita legit customer of indian origin getting no extras.
Different customers
They will dump a customer like this to get a paying customer, any paying customer and keep this guy waiting
You dont have to be subtle.
You negotiate what you want and the price you are prepared to pay before handing over shop fee in the room, not in the corridor

They arent lookers. Some are really bad. Some are inexperienced and wont do what you want.
Persistence and walking without dropping a cent are key

Its one of the poorest suburbs in brisbane. The best girls get moved to a sister shop elsewhere

4FoW2
27-07-2023, 09:03 AM
I've been to this shop - service was a joke. Sorry, if on a trial a shop doesn't deliver something encouraging why go back??
Still waiting for reply from Mr Alex.

Mr. Flowers might be a "new and original" character but Mr. Angiosperm is funnier. YVMD
4FoW2

Bed Wrecker
27-07-2023, 09:30 AM
I've been to this shop - service was a joke. Sorry, if on a trial a shop doesn't deliver something encouraging why go back??
Still waiting for reply from Mr Alex.

If youve been, then fair enough.
The vibe of this shop is not matched elsewhere. That can be good or bad.
I have walked as much as Ive stayed. If my standards are low, ive stayed. Price cant be beat. For good reason

APuntingwewillgo
27-07-2023, 10:12 AM
Walking is always an option, and one I encourage or at least don't discourage

Grumpyoldman
27-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Okay went to this place this morning, paid for 30mins and no discussions about what I wanted, just put 100 down on the table and went and laid down.
Honestly had a great massage and nice chat with the lady. Didn't ask her but she she just got undressed and climb on my back naked and did the massage and then turned over, got out the condom and rode me till I released. Ended up in there for 55minutes. Slow Morning.
This one is only there Tuesday and thursdays.
Great value for Money. All up $140

MarkAlex
27-07-2023, 01:31 PM
Why is petrol more expensive? Is it any better, does it make my car drive faster? Noooo, it's because of all the new drivers who just throw money at the petrol stations and fill up no matter what.
Why is the food at my favourite take-out joint more expensive? Does it taste better, are the portions bigger, is it more nutritious? Nooo, it's because of suckers who don't stop eating and throw money at the owners anyway....

Oh my god I've hit the "emotional damage!!" gold mine

This guy is comparing ML and hookers to essential services like Gas and insurance.

Mate you can pay what ever you want for your recreational activities, but for you to sit there and say supply n demand and consumer choice aren't a thing, shows you are a brokie.
Do you buy the very first insurance plan you are presented with? like come on.

Sad that I have to explain this. Paying for a FS or a HE is recreational for me. If I dont see the value in the asking price, why would I say fuck it VFlower said I should pay these Hoes what ever they ask.

MarkAlex
27-07-2023, 01:35 PM

When did I say I knew how long the other guys booking was? BS alert bud, you are adding your own facts to my review to make it sound different.

an average looking ML in an average massage house left a client to bang me after I paid her for said bangin..... Game is game mate.

Maybe you are so salty because it was YOUR 1 hr booking that got stopped. LOL

MarkAlex
27-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Okay went to this place this morning, paid for 30mins and no discussions about what I wanted, just put 100 down on the table and went and laid down.
Honestly had a great massage and nice chat with the lady. Didn't ask her but she she just got undressed and climb on my back naked and did the massage and then turned over, got out the condom and rode me till I released. Ended up in there for 55minutes. Slow Morning.
This one is only there Tuesday and thursdays.
Great value for Money. All up $140

Watch out mate the Flower power dickhead will get angry with this review.

VFlowers
27-07-2023, 02:11 PM
Oh my god I've hit the "emotional damage!!" gold mine

This guy is comparing ML and hookers to essential services like Gas and insurance.

Mate you can pay what ever you want for your recreational activities, but for you to sit there and say supply n demand and consumer choice aren't a thing, shows you are a brokie.
Do you buy the very first insurance plan you are presented with? like come on.

Sad that I have to explain this. Paying for a FS or a HE is recreational for me. If I dont see the value in the asking price, why would I say fuck it VFlower said I should pay these Hoes what ever they ask.

You obviously didn't understand my post, but that's not surprising......simpleton and all.....I'll try to explain again, and I don't even know why I bother.
Of course some insurances, power suppliers, mortgages, petrol stations, take out joints are cheaper than others, but ALL of them have increased their prices significantly over the last 5 years.
And when prices for essentials go up EVERYTHING ELSE goes up, because EVERYONE, including shop owners and MLs, needs to pay more for essentials - the whole thing is called INFLATION.
Maybe try to think about who is causing the inflation - if the brain doesn't hurt too much - and when you find out, blame those.

VFlowers
27-07-2023, 02:23 PM
When did I say I knew how long the other guys booking was? BS alert bud, you are adding your own facts to my review to make it sound different.

Maybe simply read your initial post again...

... I asked when she is free and how much. (She had a client already in the room she had come from.)
She said 1hr..... I said Bye...

Maybe you are so salty because it was YOUR 1 hr booking that got stopped. LOL

I can guarantee you that if a ML left me alone in the room for an inappropriate amount of time, I would get up, dressed and then raise hell. And you would not get to finish your backroom quickie, unless perhaps you were a PME sufferer...LOL

No Pay
28-07-2023, 12:50 AM
shop owner ?????

Bed Wrecker
28-07-2023, 10:04 AM
shop owner ?????
Do you check if your brain is working? Might be time to

What shop owner would come on here and say their girls leave an existing customer to fuck a guy in a broom closet for cheap on a public forum in a shop opposite a police station and a court house?

Gavinator
28-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Do you check if your brain is working? Might be time to

What shop owner would come on here and say their girls leave an existing customer to fuck a guy in a broom closet for cheap on a public forum in a shop opposite a police station and a court house?

yup, he sounds like an idiot. lol.

funinqld
28-07-2023, 09:51 PM
Maybe keep to the subject hey. Its about Inala Red Rose massage shop

Selecta
01-11-2023, 09:57 AM
Anyone been lately.
I stopped going a while ago as the boiler vibe got too intense!

joeblow251
01-11-2023, 01:53 PM
Went there for a shave recently - tried hard to get me to stay for a massage but stayed strong - they said getting new young girls next week - so not sure if that's true

Grumpyoldman
01-11-2023, 03:20 PM
It's been a good 8 weeks since I've been there. They always message me "new girls come next week" , you cum in .
Haven't been yet .

Selecta
01-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Ffs, the mere fact that they would text you out of the blue, is good enough reason to never go there!
Wtf is it with some of these places 🤡

Grumpyoldman
01-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Well they are sms blocked now.

Selecta
22-12-2023, 10:06 AM
Anyone been recently?

coglll
22-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Saw they are opening one at wynnum

Chaken
16-01-2024, 04:31 PM
I dropped into the new one at Lindum, the only thing I can tell you is to stay away, a boiler shop that I will never return to, not sure if they have younger ML on different days but definitely not worth a visit.

coglll
17-01-2024, 02:37 AM
Yeah I went. Boiler inside got a half hr and extras overpriced. I just haggle hard now and told them you can get more for less with younger girls elsewhere. Doubt this place survives

Massage hunter
24-02-2024, 10:52 PM
Wonder if this is still around with the same prices. One couldn't go wrong.

n1nj4
08-03-2024, 01:00 PM
So I tried Red Rose Massage at Inala, I was welcomed by a woman in her mid-40s I'd say. Very kind, good massage (strong). The extras were a little expensive (150 for naked hj). The quality wasn't worth the price.

The lady told me they have 5-8 girls per day, although I can't confirm as, as soon as I got in, I was placed in a room with the lady that welcomed me, so I couldn't see the variety.

Massage prices were the same as pretty much anywhere else which was around 80 for an hour.

They have that sort of membership where if you go a couple of times, they give you 30 mins massage for free.

Massage hunter
10-03-2024, 01:12 AM
So I tried Red Rose Massage at Inala, I was welcomed by a woman in her mid-40s I'd say. Very kind, good massage (strong). The extras were a little expensive (150 for naked hj). The quality wasn't worth the price.

The lady told me they have 5-8 girls per day, although I can't confirm as, as soon as I got in, I was placed in a room with the lady that welcomed me, so I couldn't see the variety.

Massage prices were the same as pretty much anywhere else which was around 80 for an hour.

They have that sort of membership where if you go a couple of times, they give you 30 mins massage for free.

How would u rate the lady in the looks department and her size?

Rustyman1980
27-03-2024, 08:35 PM
Whoa that's expensive, is that the going rate in Qld because in Sydney you get FS for that price

QUOTE=n1nj4;2977635]So I tried Red Rose Massage at Inala, I was welcomed by a woman in her mid-40s I'd say. Very kind, good massage (strong). The extras were a little expensive (150 for naked hj). The quality wasn't worth the price.

They have that sort of membership where if you go a couple of times, they give you 30 mins massage for free.[/QUOTE]

Rustyman1980
27-03-2024, 08:36 PM
Asking for a friend of course 😉

joeblow251
28-03-2024, 03:17 PM
Recently went there - only 2 there and their ad on Locanto made you think it would be nice - nope, defiantly boiler and not my type. So decided to stay for just the massage - asked for medium and she ripped me apart (and not in a good way). Wont be trying my luck at the place again.