Person's Name: (Jap) Kaho

Establishment: Sakura 57

Date of Visit: May 2023

Rates: $260 (45 minutes Diamond)

Booking: SMS

Size/shape: average (164 cm), slim, Nice A-B cup

Looks: She is a girl next door

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: LFK, cat bath, DATY, CIM (highlight)

Services Not Provided:

Value for money/recommend?: NO

English: okay

Details: I booked a 45 min session with Kaho (Jap) via sms 1.5 hour ahead of booking for 6:20 pm. Sakura was very responsive and replied immediately. I arrived at the establishment, the staff asked if I had a booking, I responded and with Kaho for 45min. I paid the staff $260 for 45 mins and was then told to walk upstairs to the room and wait for Kaho.
Kaho enters the room around 18:30.
I sat in the room, a little small but clean & tidy with a shower right next to bed. A few minutes elapsed and Kaho walked in and said "Hello and thank you for booking me". I reply with a small chat and quickly undress to have a shower, Kaho undresses also, but I go in first and give a quick clean for around 2 minutes even though I had a shower before arriving, I get out and dry myself Kaho then has her shower, (I'm not upset that Kaho did not join me for the shower but I would have been nice). I lay on the bed, Kaho asked me what I would like to do. I rather just let the mood and motions take place and see where we go, so nothing scripted or mechanical.
We kiss, kaho has a nice kiss, soft and wet with light FK, we do that for about a few minutes I kinda give the impression I would like Kaho to see what experience and how she can please me..she does tiny cat bath and then reaches my big john, her BBBJ is good a bit sloppy but nice with some tackle lick. What I also noticed very obviously though before she reached my big john was she had a thorough inspection of it before sucking, I mean I have been punting for over 25 years and that has not happened to me in like 20 years and I believe Im very well groomed and with excellent hygiene. I don't blame her for inspecting but the way it was so obvious kinda made it a mood-breaker. She then put some lube or gel? onto her Vag, I had not even attempted Daty yet, maybe she wanted to get into the action asap? Well I proceeded with DATY it was some kind of lube or gel around there, Kaho is kept all-natural down there, no complaints but just letting you guys know if that aint your cup of tea. We did some more Kissing and then started the fucking in various positions, I made sure she was comfortable and took things slow until at least she was fully warmed up.
During the whole process, I look at her facial expressions and body language and can tell she aint very interested in her job or making the customer feel special, it's just telling me what to do and I will do it with a stone-cold face. (she did smile now and then but that was only at the beginning before the action started).
Another thing Kaho lingered of cigarettes ( I ain't saying she made no effort to cover it as she did take a shower and used mouthwash, but yes I can faintly taste it on her mouth and smell it on her hair.)
Well about 36 min passed I released my load so far I thought okay was not my worst punt but definitely not worth the price I paid for the quality I have received in the past from many Japanese ladies. Thankfully I'm a regular with another Japanese girl at another establishment who is close to half the price but gives 11 out 10 service 15 out of 10 enthusiasm to make the customer happy.
Anyways I then proceeded to have my shower I'm in there for about 1min, I look at the time and it is 19:08, Kaho then tells me can you take "shower quickly". I'm a little surprised by her request as I look at the time and I'm still under 45 min.
I told her that we started at 18:30 and have a 45 min session so we finish at 19:15, she then gives me this confused look like she does not understand or think im crazy. She then tell's me she has another booking. I say I paid for 45 mins. Anyways Im shocked because of all my time with Japanese ladies this is the first time a lady has told me to hurry. I thought, Im paying a premium price for 45 min, the sex was average at best, I'm still on time and she want me to rush, she should be more thankful I gave her the commission and chose her, the least she could do was give me simple courtesy. ( I honestly believe this generation of Japanese girls in the past 5 years is the worse when it comes to service and satisfaction) I did not want to argue so I kept my composure and treated her like a gentleman and walked with her out of the room. I walked past the staff quickly who asked if everything was okay, " I wanted to get out of there asap so I kinda mumbled a sarcastic yes.
I later in the night commented via sms to the Sakura staff about my dissatisfaction, they soon replied and were quick to apologize and gave me a small discount on the next visit for consolation. Fair enough if you go to a $160/hr shop and get an average punt but when you pay these kinda prices you hope to expect top-notch service and Im not just talking just about sex.

TheOtherI
03-06-2023, 04:09 PM
Thanks for your review robinho, and sorry to hear it was a disappointing experience.

I agree that most Japanese ladies tell you “not to rush” even after the buzzer goes off. But as you said, maybe it’s different with the new generation.

cuteguy
03-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Sounds like this girl is not your typical submissive Japanese girl.

She checks your penis thoroughly unlike other girls who start sucking without even checking it properly. Definitely a girl who is aware of risks with unprotected oral sex. She puts lube on her vagina immediately because she knows guys want to perform DATY and she's not keen on it. She tells the guy to hurry up in the shower because she has another booking. Most Japanese girls would bite their tongue (be silent but in their heads they would be probably cursing that the customer is taking a long time to finish up).

Another thing with Japanese WLs is that many are smokers. Is it just trendy or easy to smoke for young girls in Japan or they take it up to cover the penis and cum breath smell?

hornedbeast
03-06-2023, 05:50 PM
So to summarise what you said: Unkempt muff, cigarette stink, clock watcher. Avoid.

Magictits8
03-06-2023, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the detailed review. That's a shame because the photo online looks amazing.

robinho
03-06-2023, 07:09 PM
So to summarise what you said: Unkempt muff, cigarette stink, clock watcher. Avoid.

Yes I forgot to mention during the session, Kaho looked at the clock at least 2 to 3 times during the action. Maybe she was overbooked? Stink No, but the faint smell of cigs and she did confirm she smokes when I asked her after she rushed me.

iphone
04-06-2023, 12:37 PM
I'm a regular with another Japanese girl at another establishment who is close to half the price but gives 11 out 10 service 15 out of 10 enthusiasm to make the customer happy.

May I know that girl+shop name?

Jimmy Rustles
04-06-2023, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the review. Despite all the negatives the fact she did CIM seems to make up for it a bit. How was she face wise? Is the pic on the website accurate or overly edited? Because her face looks really good on the sakura57 website.

robinho
04-06-2023, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the review. Despite all the negatives the fact she did CIM seems to make up for it a bit. How was she face wise? Is the pic on the website accurate or overly edited? Because her face looks really good on the sakura57 website.

Most WL at those prices include CIM, face-wise the usual touch-up has been enhanced in the pictures. So you minus at least 1 to 2 points out of 10 from the pictures IMO. The complexion is not as good as in photos, but she looks like the girl next door type. Very rare to find a girl just as hot or even better in person compared to the picture.

iphone
07-06-2023, 02:02 AM
Japanese girl at another establishment who is close to half the price but gives 11 out 10 service 15 out of 10 enthusiasm to make the customer happy.

May I know the shop name and maybe the girl name too? Thanks

massage addict
07-06-2023, 05:36 PM
"Thankfully I'm a regular with another Japanese girl at another establishment who is close to half the price but gives 11 out 10 service 15 out of 10 enthusiasm to make the customer happy."

Ok what's the shop and girls name?

cheers

robinho
07-06-2023, 06:52 PM
Japanese girl at another establishment who is close to half the price but gives 11 out 10 service 15 out of 10 enthusiasm to make the customer happy.

May I know the shop name and maybe the girl name too? Thanks

I definitely would say the name and shop if I was a pimp, mamasan, Papasan, or shop owner, but I'm just a regular player:miao:

HardCore
10-06-2023, 01:56 AM
Don't really care about the girl, but please share which shop is half the price for better service orientated girls?

iphone
13-06-2023, 11:01 PM
I definitely would say the name and shop if I was a pimp, mamasan, Papasan, or shop owner, but I'm just a regular player:miao:

Even if you are the pimp or the girl we dont judge, we just want some honesr recommendations. So please share.

frisson
14-06-2023, 12:55 AM
You are paying too much for what was on offer. But the lady is entitled to work her routine. Let the manger know

Was your choice based on good feedback or a decent AR
Use ABCDEFGH

frisson
14-06-2023, 12:57 AM
Don't really care about the girl, but please share which shop is half the price for better service orientated girls?
Shop around.
Just because a shop gets a lot if publicity this can be a problem
It may mean the dud punts are more expensive dud punts

iphone
14-06-2023, 01:08 AM
why the CIM is the (highlight) ? anything special about the it that out of ordinary? like stay bbbj post cum for a longer than 20 secs ?

Nelly69
14-06-2023, 10:33 AM
Whats Kaho's face like? is it like the website's photo? body shape as well?

robinho
14-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Whats Kaho's face like? is it like the website's photo? body shape as well?

Her body is accurate, and her face and skin have been touched up. Like I said previously when you view pic of sites like Sakura, and Kyoto minus 1 or 2 points from 10. So say you think she is a 10, then really she is a 9 or 8. Dont get me wrong in very rare instances the WG is as good or even better then the pic, but IME 95% of the time they dont look as good.

Kaho is the Girl next door type with a good body, maybe her smoking has attributed to her complexion? But I would rate her a 6 out 10 face-wise, and body a 7.

robinho
14-06-2023, 03:56 PM
why the CIM is the (highlight) ? anything special about the it that out of ordinary? like stay bbbj post cum for a longer than 20 secs ?

Like as mentioned on her profile she does all the diamond service, DFK, Daty,BBBJ,CIM which she all did with me. Just like if you were staying in a 5 star hotel, a 3 star hotel will provide you with a bed, shower, and decent amenities just like a 5 star, But when you go 5 star it is the same but they go the extra step with finer details and that is what bothered me the most with Kaho, at their price she did not even offer some of the standard courtesy and patience a far cheaper place would offer as mentioned in OP. With every good thing she has done, she did some acts which were downers and ruined the mood. So YMMMV with different people but I WNR

robinho
14-06-2023, 03:57 PM

errr maybe her ball-sucking was the best part??

massage addict
09-07-2023, 07:54 AM

This is rub n tug/sex forum mate. Share the name of the shop and stop holding out.

Ryan88
01-08-2023, 10:09 PM
I actually had a good time with her few months ago in Sakua`s place. Does anyone have heard from her?

Thermoguard
03-08-2023, 08:53 AM
Person's Name: (Jap) Kaho

Establishment: Sakura 57

Date of Visit: May 2023

Rates: $260 (45 minutes Diamond)

Booking: SMS

Size/shape: average (164 cm), slim, Nice A-B cup

Looks: She is a girl next door

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: LFK, cat bath, DATY, CIM (highlight)

Services Not Provided:

Value for money/recommend?: NO

English: okay

Details: I booked a 45 min session with Kaho (Jap) via sms 1.5 hour ahead of booking for 6:20 pm. Sakura was very responsive and replied immediately. I arrived at the establishment, the staff asked if I had a booking, I responded and with Kaho for 45min. I paid the staff $260 for 45 mins and was then told to walk upstairs to the room and wait for Kaho.
Kaho enters the room around 18:30.
I sat in the room, a little small but clean & tidy with a shower right next to bed. A few minutes elapsed and Kaho walked in and said "Hello and thank you for booking me". I reply with a small chat and quickly undress to have a shower, Kaho undresses also, but I go in first and give a quick clean for around 2 minutes even though I had a shower before arriving, I get out and dry myself Kaho then has her shower, (I'm not upset that Kaho did not join me for the shower but I would have been nice). I lay on the bed, Kaho asked me what I would like to do. I rather just let the mood and motions take place and see where we go, so nothing scripted or mechanical.
We kiss, kaho has a nice kiss, soft and wet with light FK, we do that for about a few minutes I kinda give the impression I would like Kaho to see what experience and how she can please me..she does tiny cat bath and then reaches my big john, her BBBJ is good a bit sloppy but nice with some tackle lick. What I also noticed very obviously though before she reached my big john was she had a thorough inspection of it before sucking, I mean I have been punting for over 25 years and that has not happened to me in like 20 years and I believe Im very well groomed and with excellent hygiene. I don't blame her for inspecting but the way it was so obvious kinda made it a mood-breaker. She then put some lube or gel? onto her Vag, I had not even attempted Daty yet, maybe she wanted to get into the action asap? Well I proceeded with DATY it was some kind of lube or gel around there, Kaho is kept all-natural down there, no complaints but just letting you guys know if that aint your cup of tea. We did some more Kissing and then started the fucking in various positions, I made sure she was comfortable and took things slow until at least she was fully warmed up.
During the whole process, I look at her facial expressions and body language and can tell she aint very interested in her job or making the customer feel special, it's just telling me what to do and I will do it with a stone-cold face. (she did smile now and then but that was only at the beginning before the action started).
Another thing Kaho lingered of cigarettes ( I ain't saying she made no effort to cover it as she did take a shower and used mouthwash, but yes I can faintly taste it on her mouth and smell it on her hair.)
Well about 36 min passed I released my load so far I thought okay was not my worst punt but definitely not worth the price I paid for the quality I have received in the past from many Japanese ladies. Thankfully I'm a regular with another Japanese girl at another establishment who is close to half the price but gives 11 out 10 service 15 out of 10 enthusiasm to make the customer happy.
Anyways I then proceeded to have my shower I'm in there for about 1min, I look at the time and it is 19:08, Kaho then tells me can you take "shower quickly". I'm a little surprised by her request as I look at the time and I'm still under 45 min.
I told her that we started at 18:30 and have a 45 min session so we finish at 19:15, she then gives me this confused look like she does not understand or think im crazy. She then tell's me she has another booking. I say I paid for 45 mins. Anyways Im shocked because of all my time with Japanese ladies this is the first time a lady has told me to hurry. I thought, Im paying a premium price for 45 min, the sex was average at best, I'm still on time and she want me to rush, she should be more thankful I gave her the commission and chose her, the least she could do was give me simple courtesy. ( I honestly believe this generation of Japanese girls in the past 5 years is the worse when it comes to service and satisfaction) I did not want to argue so I kept my composure and treated her like a gentleman and walked with her out of the room. I walked past the staff quickly who asked if everything was okay, " I wanted to get out of there asap so I kinda mumbled a sarcastic yes.
I later in the night commented via sms to the Sakura staff about my dissatisfaction, they soon replied and were quick to apologize and gave me a small discount on the next visit for consolation. Fair enough if you go to a $160/hr shop and get an average punt but when you pay these kinda prices you hope to expect top-notch service and Im not just talking just about sex.
Is she has tattoo on her body?

robinho
03-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Is she has tattoo on her body?

No, all natural