PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting attire- what do you wear punting?

Ghost2hauntU
03-06-2023, 12:46 AM
I always wear my favourite fuck-jeans, a long sleeve Italian silk shirt, black custom made leather shoes and a pocketable hooded black jacket.

How about you?

rooter
03-06-2023, 02:14 AM
An animal onesie. The WLs love them!
"You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel".

james12
03-06-2023, 03:08 AM
Whatever I'm wearing on the day. No specific choices related to punting. Maybe a jumper with a hoodie if it's a high visibility place.

GoldfishMan
03-06-2023, 09:55 AM
I wear exactly what I would wear to go on a date. Don't care much about the fact that I'm paying her to fuck me, I just like the feeling of being able to look attractive to them.

I've bumped into punters at shops that look like they went there straight from home still in the same clothes they went to bed with. That's disgusting IMO.

Sibon
03-06-2023, 11:31 AM
I always wear my favourite fuck-jeans, a long sleeve Italian silk shirt, black custom made leather shoes and a pocketable hooded black jacket.

How about you?

Bruce Lee's famous yellow body suit.

JohnJones
03-06-2023, 12:08 PM
Bruce Lee's famous yellow body suit.

Don't forget the double dildo nunchucks!

03-06-2023, 12:31 PM
I wear a condom

Sharphorse
03-06-2023, 12:41 PM
I wear exactly what I would wear to go on a date. Don't care much about the fact that I'm paying her to fuck me, I just like the feeling of being able to look attractive to them.

I've bumped into punters at shops that look like they went there straight from home still in the same clothes they went to bed with. That's disgusting IMO.

Hahaha I agree with you and do the same. The WL probably isn’t attracted to me most of the time but if I try and look decent and be kind could increase my chances of getting the best service.

I remember a couple of years ago late one night I went into an establishment after a terrible tinder date so I was dressed nicely in button up shirt and all. Ran into another punter near the waiting room. He wasn’t the ugliest guy and similar age to me, 30s, but he looked like he basically rolled out of bed in the middle of the night and thought I feel like a root 😂 boxer shorts and all

Magictits8
03-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Depends on the weather. Most of the time it will just be jeans and a nice jacket. If it gets really hot, I might pop on the BlowJab to keep the little one cool.

warwick1
03-06-2023, 01:05 PM
I think turning up like an unmade bed is a bit much, I just see a regular ML, always first cab, shit shower shave at home and casual clean clothes, I think dressed like you're on a date is a bit much as well, each to their own..........

BigPanda
03-06-2023, 01:18 PM
One time I came to a shop after a job interview wearing my suit and the ML told me she got turned on by guys in suits. So it try to wear at least a sports jacket when I go

GoldfishMan
03-06-2023, 01:57 PM
I think turning up like an unmade bed is a bit much, I just see a regular ML, always first cab, shit shower shave at home and casual clean clothes, I think dressed like you're on a date is a bit much as well, each to their own..........

I don’t really dress up to go on a date though. Not gonna get suited and booted for it that’s for sure. Usually just casual attire.

warwick1
03-06-2023, 02:23 PM
I don’t really dress up to go on a date though. Not gonna get suited and booted for it that’s for sure. Usually just casual attire.

I only wear long pants to a funeral, and I've been to a few in the last few years...............

l337dude
03-06-2023, 03:22 PM
hoodies, trackies, sneakers, anything comfortable and discreet, nothing fancy, nothing that stands out, clean and casual.

OLD SNAKE
03-06-2023, 03:37 PM
i have 3 punting outfits
1st is a black business suit, blue shirt and tie, black dress shoes if i been in meetings with clients
2nd is my RM Williams public hospital Doctors/ equestrian outfit, that i normally wear in the office if i feel like a punt after work
3rd is my Kmart track pants and a sweat jacket and lots of deodorant, while going for a local punt while out on my 10 km walk, making it home with jelly legs is the real challenge

rooter
03-06-2023, 03:39 PM
If you are serious about punting and want to take your game to the next level you need to get yourself a Davy Crockett hat.
The girls go wild when they see a man in a Davy Crockett hat.
But note this because it's crucial. Do NOT go to a punt with a Daniel Boone hat thinking it's close enough, it will do. NO it will not do!
WLs are super switched on, and will see through your ploy immediately. You will be amazed how much Asian WLs/MLs know about the sartorial nuances of the American Wild Frontier.
Get a real McCoy Davy Crockett hat.
More about Mr McCoy in our next episode ...

Sibon
03-06-2023, 04:15 PM

How about you?

I wear a red underwear for good luck and to protect me against catching STDs.

Double_Adapter
03-06-2023, 05:00 PM
i have 3 punting outfits
1st is a black business suit, blue shirt and tie, black dress shoes if i been in meetings with clients
2nd is my RM Williams public hospital Doctors/ equestrian outfit, that i normally wear in the office if i feel like a punt after work
3rd is my Kmart track pants and a sweat jacket and lots of deodorant, while going for a local punt while out on my 10 km walk, making it home with jelly legs is the real challenge

What the fuck is an equestrian outfit??

This is all I get when I search the term

Axeman123
03-06-2023, 05:08 PM
If you are serious about punting and want to take your game to the next level you need to get yourself a Davy Crockett hat.
The girls go wild when they see a man in a Davy Crockett hat.
But note this because it's crucial. Do NOT go to a punt with a Daniel Boone hat thinking it's close enough, it will do. NO it will not do!
WLs are super switched on, and will see through your ploy immediately. You will be amazed how much Asian WLs/MLs know about the sartorial nuances of the American Wild Frontier.
Get a real McCoy Davy Crockett hat.
More about Mr McCoy in our next episode ... But Daniel Boone was man ,a real man. No use Fess Parker goin' to a bordello then.

OLD SNAKE
03-06-2023, 06:59 PM
What the fuck is an equestrian outfit??

This is all I get when I search the term

now thats hilarious, thats more for a bondage session for when she rides you like a pony and gives you a whipping for being a bad pony, and if you are a good boy you get feed a carrot through the back door,

CharlieM
03-06-2023, 07:49 PM

I knew it must've been you one morning at 88...old white Aussie male, wearing Bermuda shorts, Hawaiian shirt and Crocs with white socks. Oh and please excuse any spelllinng mistakes.

warwick1
03-06-2023, 08:22 PM
I knew it must've been you one morning at 88...old white Aussie male, wearing Bermuda shorts, Hawaiian shirt and Crocs with white socks. Oh and please excuse any spelllinng mistakes.

I don't wear Crocs or thongs, I actually have a Hawaiian shirt which I bought in Hawaii which was made in China,also in today's woke BS world I could identify as a person "Of Colour", (but that's another story), and is this another lame attempt at "shit stirring" , well you failed again, and I did think you were a good guy but you are just an immature uneducated goose who probably laughs at his own jokes because no one else will, keep 'em coming because you are way out of your depth, but not tonight , I'm forced to watch Rom Coms with my daughter...Good night

Steve88
03-06-2023, 08:33 PM
I usually go for the casual and comfortable look. Anyway she’s sees me mostly naked. But I do like to smell nice and the girls always point this out to me.

priapus1966
03-06-2023, 11:21 PM
I have worn everything from shorts, T shirt and Sandals, to a pin stripe suit tie and shirt with black shoes. It does not make much difference, but the ML's Wl's will tend to comment if you go in super smart. I think they like the fact that you seem to have made an effort, and vanity being what it is, tend to take it as a compliment to themselves.

Scruffy and grubby is always a No No.

Ghost2hauntU
04-06-2023, 01:36 AM

Those slobs should be attending a master class on self image improvement.

Sibon
04-06-2023, 05:04 AM

I normally sneaked out for a quick punt on the excuse of running an errant or a trip to supermarket. If I have showered and smell nicely and dress up smartly my wife would have asked, "Where are you going to?" I have to come up with an excuse which I hate doing.

Therefore I go to a massage parlour in the most unflatteringly attire in a T-shirt with holes and baggy shorts with frays and fading and tongs.

Let's face it where I'm heading is not the most respectable high society place. There is no reason I should dress up like going to Sunday Church.

It's inconsequential how a WL views my appearance as I'm not trying to impress her or to be her boyfriend.

warwick1
04-06-2023, 07:46 AM
I normally sneaked out for a quick punt on the excuse of running an errant or a trip to supermarket. If I have showered and smell nicely and dress up smartly my wife would have asked, "Where are you going to?" I have to come up with an excuse which I hate doing.

Therefore I go to a massage parlour in the most unflatteringly attire in a T-shirt with holes and baggy shorts with frays and fading and tongs.

Let's face it where I'm heading is not the most respectable high society place. There is no reason I should dress up like going to Sunday Church.

It's inconsequential how a WL views my appearance as I'm not trying to impress her or to be her boyfriend.

Oh Sibon, "Oh what a tangle web we weave, when first we practice to deceive", these are wise words if you wish to keep your long suffering imaginary wife...Take care

CFH
04-06-2023, 08:35 AM
casual and comfortable. something with pockets. prefer sandals/slides as they're quicker to take off/put on.

GoldfishMan
04-06-2023, 09:08 AM
I normally sneaked out

You reminded of one of the weirdest encounters I've ever had with another punter. This was at the old Kyoto location more than 10 years ago on a weekend morning. There was an older gentleman there who was holding a bag of groceries with a spring onion sticking out the top, just waiting for his girl.

I remember thinking to myself then, he must've messed up the sequence of "things to do" that morning.

l337dude
04-06-2023, 12:12 PM
Carrying a grocery bag has the added benefit of being more discreet, people think you just did your shopping and was heading "home"...
At one point I thought about pretending to be the food delivery guy. :slobber:

Sibon
04-06-2023, 12:59 PM
Carrying a grocery bag has the added benefit of being more discreet, people think you just did your shopping and was heading "home"...
At one point I thought about pretending to be the food delivery guy. :slobber:

There is no need to dressed up like a dandy.

Going to a massage parlour is not the highest point of your week nor it is your proudest moment you want to tell your parents.

Although some punters want to behave as if they are going to receive the Order of Australia from The Governor General. :)

rooter
04-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Last year I was in the Ginza waiting room and there was a young Asian guy who was straight out of a Jane Austen novel.
Made the rest of us slobs look very ordinary :)

warwick1
04-06-2023, 01:22 PM
Last year I was in the Ginza waiting room and there was a young Asian guy who was straight out of a Jane Austen novel.

Like "Mr Darcy" from Pride and Prejudice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sibon
04-06-2023, 01:23 PM

Asian men have the tendency of having the bad sense of dressing up for the wrong occasions.

warwick1
04-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Asian men have the tendency of having the bad sense of dressing up for the wrong occasions.

Like when you dressed up as a clown at a funeral:grimace:

gco0307
04-06-2023, 01:42 PM
Generally wear whatever I have on that day - some days business type attire, other days totally casual, even commando some days.
No offence to the ladies, but it is not like I am trying to wine or dine them and given my preference is massage something that comes off/on easy is better

Climax598
04-06-2023, 02:03 PM
You reminded of one of the weirdest encounters I've ever had with another punter. This was at the old Kyoto location more than 10 years ago on a weekend morning. There was an older gentleman there who was holding a bag of groceries with a spring onion sticking out the top, just waiting for his girl.

I remember thinking to myself then, he must've messed up the sequence of "things to do" that morning.
He is helping the girl to do Grocery shopping. I have done that buying chicken and pock. Some live at the shop.

Magictits8
04-06-2023, 03:02 PM
When will the aus99 hoodies come out? It'll be great chatting with other members while in the waiting room.

Frederic
04-06-2023, 03:16 PM
I like to wear a suit. Reckon I get more extras looking dressed up for the girls

ColesBag
04-06-2023, 03:17 PM
I'm usually naked when I fuck. What the fuck is this thread? Fucking GQ magazine?

rooter
04-06-2023, 03:32 PM
I'm usually naked when I fuck. What the fuck is this thread? Fucking GQ magazine?

It is GQ magazine bro ... Goanna Quokka ... it's a native animal Forum ... didn't they tell you when you signed up?

rooter
04-06-2023, 03:35 PM
Like "Mr Darcy" from Pride and Prejudice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think he was more like Henry Crawford or Tom Bertram from Mansfield Park.
Mr Darcy was technically a Dandy but more self assured and macho.
But hey lets not get technical ...

Assandlegs
06-06-2023, 10:01 AM
A dash of CK and a fistful of pineapples... in other words, smell clean and pay well (and don't be an asshole).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Assandlegs
06-06-2023, 10:02 AM
Double post...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Footballpunter
07-06-2023, 01:28 PM
Whatever the outfit, it’s coming off anyway lol

Jedimaster42
10-06-2023, 10:49 PM
I try and dress in smart casual whenever I leave the house so that normally involves loafers, trousers and a buttoned up shirt or jacket on depending the weather but I normally get compliments if I am wearing activewear because I sometimes punt before going to the gym. This gets the most positive reactions from ML’s. They tend to appreciate it when you look after your body.

Migala
13-11-2023, 12:11 AM
If it were possible, I would wear nothing. However, I would wear the most simple clothes, such as shorts and t-shirts

Ghost2hauntU
13-11-2023, 12:16 AM
Haha nice you legend Migala. Tnx for reviving my thread! I totally forgot about it.

Well, on a hot steamy night when I prefer to haunt there are times I’ll just wear a singlet under my pocketable black punting jacket. My fuckjeans and boots are the same as any other time.

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 05:15 AM
A disguise.

Usually a Freddy Mercury moustache, some ultra tight white shorts and I sing as I walk there in a falsetto voice.

My money is good. That’s all that matters.

woodland
13-11-2023, 08:46 AM
Don't forget the double dildo nunchucks!

so underrated - that comment

GOLD

ColesBag
13-11-2023, 05:48 PM
My fuckjeans .

What, pray tell, are 'fuck jeans' ?

Sibon
13-11-2023, 06:57 PM
I always wear the red, yellow and blue Communist Party of Australia uniform.

Ghost2hauntU
17-11-2023, 01:09 AM
What, pray tell, are 'fuck jeans' ?

Fuck jeans are a pair of jeans you wear when going out to fuck. Mine are a straight leg relaxed fit. I never go punting without wearing a pair.

frisson
17-11-2023, 07:23 AM
When will the aus99 hoodies come out? It'll be great chatting with other members while in the waiting room.
This is gold
The million dollar question - what would be the aus99 emblem ? A wombat - eats, roots, and leaves (an old joke)

abovetherim
17-11-2023, 08:23 AM
Hoodie, baseball cap, sunglasses, mask, gloves, I go in there looking like I’m about to rob the place. Oh and fresh new undies.

Calpico_Can
17-11-2023, 08:38 AM
as someone who works in the luxury retail section, whatever expensive stuff i get

Vincent888
17-11-2023, 08:46 AM
as someone who works in the luxury retail section, whatever expensive stuff i get

Do the girls fall for you?

I had this guy tell me he went to all this effort to dress up and some people just don’t recognise the effort.

Calpico_Can
17-11-2023, 05:43 PM
Do the girls fall for you?

I had this guy tell me he went to all this effort to dress up and some people just don’t recognise the effort.

Korean girls notice the Jo Malone perfume and the Thom Browne attire

younger Chinese girls recognize the Maison Margiela, Helmut Lang and Alexander McQueen stuff

most, if not all want to steal my LV Malle Bag

almost a decade ago, most Japanese girls recognize the clothing I bought from Shibuya 109 Mens but were terrified I was a Host

Ghost2hauntU
17-11-2023, 05:57 PM
This is gold
The million dollar question - what would be the aus99 emblem ? A wombat - eats, roots, and leaves (an old joke)

Obviously a Koala. It eats bushes and leaves.

JohnJones
17-11-2023, 06:02 PM
The effort to dress up isn't to impress others, it is just so that I don't look like a homeless person. If I go for a punt and I look unkempt some girls may be hesitant to offer me her goodies.

Vincent888
17-11-2023, 10:39 PM

younger Chinese girls recognize the Maison Margiela, Helmut Lang and Alexander McQueen stuff

almost a decade ago, most Japanese girls recognize the clothing I bought from Shibuya 109 Mens but were terrified I was a Host

The bag is a costly bit of kit. Don’t you ever think you might get rolled for what’s inside the bag?

JohnJones
17-11-2023, 10:46 PM

One girl saw my Fried Denim jacket and asked me if it was expensive. Though it wasn't super expensive for me she saw the brand and immediately thought that I was very rich and provided me a really good service that night.

I don't really care much about brand, just that I'd rather buy something that lasts rather than ones that rip after wearing for a few months.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 06:45 AM
I’ve thought about wearing a raincoat and a Benny Hill mask but then there are probably guys presenting as that already…

Ghost2hauntU
18-11-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Thursday around noon I saw an Asian guy walking along Princess Hwy Carlton wearing nothing but a g-string.
God I wanted to bash him soo bad..

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Last Thursday around noon I saw an Asian guy walking along Princess Hwy Carlton wearing nothing but a g-string.

Perhaps his mistress instructed him to do just that?

You never know what kinks people are up to.

I was at a servo and two females walked in. One was butch, the other had a dog collar on and was like a 7/10. The one with the collar on asked for a drink as she hadn’t had anything for two days she said. The butch one said “no, I’ll tell you when you can drink”.

Obviously they were serious about their lifestyle.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:29 PM
Another couple.

A guy told his girlfriend that she had to rub her vajayjay on the fender of a car and cum then he’d buy it for her.

I watched that happen.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:31 PM
Another couple.

Were flitting between parked cars with a camera. It turns out she was riding the gear sticks of different cars for her boyfriend to take pictures of.

jedibear
18-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Another couple.

Were flitting between parked cars with a camera. It turns out she was riding the gear sticks of different cars for her boyfriend to take pictures of.Fishy jerky transmission...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 09:07 PM
Fishy jerky transmission...

It’d be a slippery knob for some who are not used to such things.

ReginaldBubbles
18-11-2023, 09:18 PM

Good opportunity for self examination

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Good opportunity for self examination

Reginald Esquire. You seem like a refined gent.

Have you ever banged some dirty nasty pussy?

ReginaldBubbles
18-11-2023, 11:09 PM
Fishy jerky transmission...

My favourite band!

ReginaldBubbles
18-11-2023, 11:10 PM
Reginald Esquire. You seem like a refined gent.

Have you ever banged some dirty nasty pussy?

Define dirty and nasty

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 11:21 PM
Define dirty and nasty

Now you’re asking too much. I initially read define as definetly. I thought you were ok. But now I wonder.

JJBlows
19-11-2023, 12:03 AM
I like to dress nice as to atleast give a good first impression rather than looking like a grub. Nice White sneakers and maybe a good jacket or smart casual button up shirt.

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 06:08 AM
Yeah I stepped up my ante.

I’ve progressed from a three piece suit to a five piece one. It commands more respect ya see. A gold fob watch. Some gangster spats and now I look like I’m Thomas Shelby.

ReginaldBubbles
19-11-2023, 12:46 PM
Now you’re asking too much. I initially read define as definetly. I thought you were ok. But now I wonder.

Well if you mean smelly, diseased and cheesy pussy then no I haven't been there but whatever floats your boat.

Ghost2hauntU
19-11-2023, 02:02 PM

I’ve progressed from a three piece suit to a five piece one. It commands more respect ya see. A gold fob watch. Some gangster spats and now I look like I’m Thomas Shelby.

hmm, I think this would take up unnecessary time to take off and put on again. I’d like to be eating pussy instead.

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 02:04 PM
hmm, I think this would take up unnecessary time to take off and put on again. I’d like to be eating pussy instead.

I’ve seem places advertised where you have 15mins of sex with your clothes on. No shower of course.

Sort of a walk through arrangement.

jedibear
19-11-2023, 04:41 PM
I’ve seem places advertised where you have 15mins of sex with your clothes on. No shower of course.

Sort of a walk through arrangement.Fark...nah I couldnt do that...i presume the girl keeps her top on too?

jedibear
19-11-2023, 04:46 PM

I’ve progressed from a three piece suit to a five piece one. It commands more respect ya see. A gold fob watch. Some gangster spats and now I look like I’m Thomas Shelby.I actually think I might rock up in a gimp suit one day...

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 05:02 PM
Fark...nah I couldnt do that...i presume the girl keeps her top on too?

Who knows? I skipped past the rest of the details.

jedibear
19-11-2023, 05:39 PM
Who knows? I skipped past the rest of the details.Actually many moons back there was a singaporean girl offering 15 min bj service in Parramatta...and nothing more. She had a mattress set up in the middle of the living room and sucked u off with different price for CBJ, BBBJ, BBBJ CIM and CIMWS...

Kept her clothing on, but fark she knew how to suck dick

Sibon
19-11-2023, 05:51 PM
Punting attire- what do you wear punting?

Something easy and fast to take off and put on. Preferably dispensing with undie.

Ghost2hauntU
19-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Something easy and fast to take off and put on. Preferably dispensing with undie.

Exactly. Every dollar you save is one more dollar for your punting tree.