PDA

View Full Version : Body slide

Chucky
13-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I have a good friend coming down to Sydney this weekend, he wants to experience his first Body Slide. I recommended M8 but he doesn't fancy Korean girls, the only other places i can think of are At Michelles or Bliss - but i think they're too pricey. Anyone else got any other places i could recommend him in the city (and don't say MIDAS!!)

Travelmate
13-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Babylon - Korean Girls

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2012, 06:30 PM
I have a good friend coming down to Sydney this weekend, he wants to experience his first Body Slide. I recommended M8 but he doesn't fancy Korean girls, the only other places i can think of are At Michelles or Bliss - but i think they're too pricey. Anyone else got any other places i could recommend him in the city (and don't say MIDAS!!)

Some brothers have recommended Oasis Thai massage in Surry Hills with B2B body slides. Check the AR section or do a search. only $60/30 min HJ included if my memory is correct.

Cheers

Chucky
22-06-2012, 12:46 PM
What's the address for Babylon?? I don't see much advertising of their shop?

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Babylon is located on the 2/f of the Market City, if you enter through the side entrance where there is a pub Tab just up the escalator. Its entrance is through a service corridor not in the main arcade, if you are taking someone, suggest to go there check out the place - at least to the shop entrance, dont want to see you get lost and lose face in front of your friend.

Have fun

Cheers

username
22-06-2012, 12:57 PM

Market city near china town ,i think is level 1,its located in the corner
Bro,talk to the receptionist first about what actually you want and you may find some surprise
Good luck

aussiegaigin
22-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Level 2, above the Quay St entrance to Market City. Go up ther stairs to level 1 then up the first set of escalators to level 2. Look for the toilets, and you will see a sign on the wall facing you.

Flyerr221
22-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Thai Oasis gets my vote. *drools*

Travelmate
22-06-2012, 02:59 PM
92816611 call and check

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Korean section is recently getting better having more new girls including Jap. Basically they offer FS with $100 extra.
Also you can try outside date for any occasion. Ha ha. One girl offers FS without extra if your chemisty fits her.

The Korean girls at Chequers also offered FS @$100 extra, i guess if you enjoy all the other facilities at the shop like sauna, steam room, hot/cold water pool, perhaps even a foot massage session (extras) in the rest room, still good value. Whether you go for FS its really depends on the girl, right??

Does get very expensive when you add them all up, oh sorry, only on my budget, for those brothers who use outcall agencies all the time @$350/hr, its a bargain!!

Cheers

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 10:55 AM

Ring 92818886

Travelmate
23-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Thats is not something new....
Once you have click with a Korean girl... they will do whatever for you...
This reminds my old days ...
Damn