PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville V Kaia - a delightful and delicious find!

Kennedy_88
05-06-2023, 01:43 PM
V Kaia after report

Having previously been a regular at a Campsie MP providing FS, I decided to instead give N5M a go after reading various positive reviews from punters. After a few false starts resulting in a couple of cancellations (Mamasan will testify to this) The stars finally aligned and I managed to procure a 45 minutes session with Kaia on a Monday morning.

Arrived 5 minutes prior to session, paid Mamasan then sat down on the couch waiting for Kaia.

A few moments later there was a knock on the door and in pops Kaia, sporting a pink dress with thin shoulder straps, long-lightly dyed hair left untied. Pretty face and large eyes, a little bit of makeup, not over the top. The profile photos honestly do not do her justice. Definitely got the GFE vibe happening. No false advertising here, Kaia stands 152cm tall and weighs just 42kg.

Chatted for a bit, Kaia’s English is solid despite only recently arriving in Australia. After exchanging pleasantries we stripped down and got into the shower.

Kaia is a natural B cup, just the way I like it, no silicone for this punter. Clean shaven downstairs, again just the way I like it. No tattoos anywhere. She didn’t tell me her exact age but she would be early to mid 20s. She looked older in the profile picture. I was already hard in the shower so she started BLS and BBBJ on me during the cleaning session. Deeply impressed at her skills, no teeth at all.

Main course. Continued the BBBJ and BLS, moving on to DATY and 69 with a cheeky FIV thrown in. Kaia is tight. Continued for a while before doming up my manhood for the next part. Started with missionary, switching to CG then doggie. Found doggie quite uncomfortable so alternated between CG and missionary continuously LFK along the way. Was offered CIM but not really into that. Shot my load in that tight little snatch.

We were both exhausted after that session. Just lied on the bed next to each other for a few minutes like a proper post coital cuddle. Rudely interrupted by the 5 minute warning bell. Quickly showered, cleaning all the important bits before putting on our clothes and a final hug and kiss goodbye.

WIR - in a heartbeat without a doubt!

Spicks
26-07-2023, 01:29 AM
V Kaia after report

Having previously been a regular at a Campsie MP providing FS, I decided to instead give N5M a go after reading various positive reviews from punters. After a few false starts resulting in a couple of cancellations (Mamasan will testify to this) The stars finally aligned and I managed to procure a 45 minutes session with Kaia on a Monday morning.

Arrived 5 minutes prior to session, paid Mamasan then sat down on the couch waiting for Kaia.

A few moments later there was a knock on the door and in pops Kaia, sporting a pink dress with thin shoulder straps, long-lightly dyed hair left untied. Pretty face and large eyes, a little bit of makeup, not over the top. The profile photos honestly do not do her justice. Definitely got the GFE vibe happening. No false advertising here, Kaia stands 152cm tall and weighs just 42kg.

Chatted for a bit, Kaia’s English is solid despite only recently arriving in Australia. After exchanging pleasantries we stripped down and got into the shower.

Kaia is a natural B cup, just the way I like it, no silicone for this punter. Clean shaven downstairs, again just the way I like it. No tattoos anywhere. She didn’t tell me her exact age but she would be early to mid 20s. She looked older in the profile picture. I was already hard in the shower so she started BLS and BBBJ on me during the cleaning session. Deeply impressed at her skills, no teeth at all.

Main course. Continued the BBBJ and BLS, moving on to DATY and 69 with a cheeky FIV thrown in. Kaia is tight. Continued for a while before doming up my manhood for the next part. Started with missionary, switching to CG then doggie. Found doggie quite uncomfortable so alternated between CG and missionary continuously LFK along the way. Was offered CIM but not really into that. Shot my load in that tight little snatch.

We were both exhausted after that session. Just lied on the bed next to each other for a few minutes like a proper post coital cuddle. Rudely interrupted by the 5 minute warning bell. Quickly showered, cleaning all the important bits before putting on our clothes and a final hug and kiss goodbye.

WIR - in a heartbeat without a doubt!

Had a quick but good sesh when she was at 42 but haven't seen her on roster for a while. Definitely good service.

Marrickvill_5
29-01-2024, 07:41 PM
Kaia is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com