PDA

View Full Version : “Isa” - mobile massage- AVOID at all costs

Ronjeremy
05-06-2023, 03:31 PM
Hi all

Arranged a massage with “Isa” who has 50 million locanto ads for mobile massage etc. confirmed time and cost and she sent street name. Asked her to send street number upon arrival and she stated she had cancelled my booking. Complete idiot time waster which is unfortunate as her pictures look good, but I have seen in previous posts her pictures are not accurate and that she is quite a lot older and fatter then what you see in the pictures.

Anyway point is - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY - Avoid

See link here:

https://m.locanto.com.au/qld/ID_6405097812/Relax-incalls-or-mobile.html

Brissy Boy
05-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Of course. Once I contacted as her ad said "incall Carindale". Well, she said she is based in Marsden and will do outcall to Carindale. When I asked her your ad says incall, she got mad at me. I suggested her to take some TAFE English courses

Selecta
05-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Aaah, good ol Isa, the spammer of the South East.
Last time I ranted on here, she left an ad in response to my post.
A bit like pulling a zap sign I thought!

lazcuba77
07-06-2023, 07:24 PM
wow!!!!i do remember that girl,ages ago text her for booking a session with her ,hundreds texts back and forth ,same pics still on the ad.

Aussiespur71
14-06-2023, 06:18 PM
I've seen Isa once .... there won't be a twice. Hate how she spams EVERY suburb on Locanto ! :(

flamejob
28-12-2023, 05:51 PM
I saw her years ago when she was at Bamboo Panda, before she went solo. She was quite good then and much closer to the pix. Over the years, she has put on a bit of weight, although I saw here a few times when she left BP. I haven't been back for a few years mainly because Marsden was a bit out of the way, so no idea what she is like now. Certainly her spamming on Locanto leaves a bit to be desired.

Gentleman20
29-12-2023, 09:13 PM
I saw her years ago when she was at Bamboo Panda, before she went solo. She was quite good then and much closer to the pix. Over the years, she has put on a bit of weight, although I saw here a few times when she left BP. I haven't been back for a few years mainly because Marsden was a bit out of the way, so no idea what she is like now. Certainly her spamming on Locanto leaves a bit to be desired.

Yes she SURE HAS PUT ON WEIGHT !

Fitch
01-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Yes she SURE HAS PUT ON WEIGHT !

She was on my list. Had a few texts back n forth. Guess this puts a line through her.
What is dress size is she?

Lovearubntug
02-01-2024, 06:26 AM
She was on my list. Had a few texts back n forth. Guess this puts a line through her.
What is dress size is she?

If you're putting a line through her, what difference does it make what her dress size is..???:grimace: