PDA

View Full Version : Fkk clubs

thelastdance
06-06-2023, 08:20 AM
If you get to Germany FKK clubs are the go

Went to Club Paradise in Saarbrucken. You pay an entry of about $150 and then it’s like being in a bar where you can go and fuck anyone you want for Euro 50 / 30 minutes.

Spent an afternoon there. They have showers and saunas and private rooms. Bbbj and covered sex which is a shame. But you can negotiate anal and other extras if she likes you.,

Check out the fkk clubs if you are traveling in Germany.

mat29127692
10-06-2023, 02:00 PM
Great info. Heading to Frankfurt next week.

blueplanet
10-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Great info. Heading to Frankfurt next week.

Perfect spot, you’ve got a few options within easy access for you. Palace is close to the central HBF, Mainhattan in nearby Offenbach, and Sharks (the biggest and most popular club) a short train ride away in Darmstadt. There’s also Oase although that’s a fair way out of the city, worth a visit though.

It’s been a while since I was last there and things might have changed post-Covid but there’s usually one day a week where the entry fee is cheaper, try to visit then. There’s also normally a specific ‘lingerie day’ where girls aren’t nude, try NOT to visit then haha. The club websites might list them out.

TheMural123
08-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Might have to try this out when I fly out

CumShot
11-07-2023, 08:41 AM
ditto to the FKK. I only go to visit one club in my years of visiting. Such a memorable day.

My tip : Do all you 'chitchat' while in the main room areas so that the 30 minute [(paid) room time is action.