Visit: June 2023
Number: 0402 184 579
Trading hours: 10.00am to 8.00pm
Rate: 30mins/$45
Size: 6/8, 163cm, C cup size,
Ethnicity: Thailand
Recommend: Yes

My comments:

Was in the area and stopped by this shop for a quick 30min massage which turned out to be one the best half-hour massages I've had in a long time. Kitty a Thai stunner was my masseuse. She was very friendly and very intelligent she could also speak Japanese and we exchanged a few Japanese words as I traveled and stayed in Japan for work many years ago. I wanted deep tissue massage and Kitty got stuck in. I've been to many shops and this girl knows how to do deep massage. I went for part 2 and she amazed me even more. All in all a great experience with a beautiful Thai girl next time I'll book for an hour and go for part 3.

jaquedm1307
11-06-2023, 07:07 PM
Name: Kitty
Place: 88a Hampden Rd Artarmon
Visit: June 2023
Number: 0402 184 579
Trading hours: 10.00am to 8.00pm
Rate: 30mins/$45
Size: 6/8, 163cm, C cup size,
Ethnicity: Thailand
Recommend: Yes

My comments:

Was in the area and stopped by this shop for a quick 30min massage which turned out to be one the best half-hour massages I've had in a long time. Kitty a Thai stunner was my masseuse. She was very friendly and very intelligent she could also speak Japanese and we exchanged a few Japanese words as I traveled and stayed in Japan for work many years ago. I wanted deep tissue massage and Kitty got stuck in. I've been to many shops and this girl knows how to do deep massage. I went for part 2 and she amazed me even more. All in all a great experience with a beautiful Thai girl next time I'll book for an hour and go for part 3.

Sounds very nice - thanks for AR
What was involved with part 2 amd cost ?
Did she mention cost for part 3 ?

maximusthepunter
24-09-2023, 03:58 AM
Sounds very nice - thanks for AR
What was involved with part 2 amd cost ?
Did she mention cost for part 3 ?

Part 2 we did nude body-to-body grinding and finished with NHJ $50. I didn't get a chance to ask price for FS.