PDA

View Full Version : Randwick Healing Workshop New Thai Angie - Fucking Beautiful, Prostrate and Bildo up butt

Rosebery healing workshop
08-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Angie is a 22 year old stunner. Cute face, wears glasses, not an inch of fat on her body. Small boobs with pointy suckable tits just how I like it.

I was fortunate enough to test drive her during her training on Monday. She did a good job on prostrate and really got into the handjob but kept her clothes on. Fair enough as I wasn’t paying full price. But I had to return to see her naked body.

Greets me with a hug and I kiss her neck lightly. Then massage - it’s light and relaxing. I prefer a bit harder but I’m here for the complete package. Angie lets me stroke her legs while she massages me. Sensational. The anticipation is building.

Are you ready for a bodyslide? Is the pope catholic? Hell yes. I prop my face up so I can see her undress. Holy shit she’s gorgeous. She doesn’t use a ton of oil which I like. We both look in the mirror and she she lies on my body with sensuous moves. Sometimes she pauses to give me a light kiss on the back.

We chat a bit. She is so angelic and sweet. She ask for advice in life. I could seriously develop feels for her.

Are you ready for prostrate. Yes! Glove on and a couple of fingers up my ass. I’m gripping the massage table and moaning. Holy shit.

Next she puts a vibrator in. Oh yeah. I ask to sit up so I can lick her tits. Ok. They are like Darrell Lea bullets only sweeeter. I think she’s getting aroused. I squeeze her ass while she ups the pace. Boom. I explode.

Tiffany, she’s a keeper.

Rosebery healing workshop
09-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Hi all. beautiful young girl Angie working today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and good service

ladyau
22-08-2023, 01:55 PM
Hi all. beautiful young girl Angie working today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and good service

ladyau
20-10-2023, 10:24 AM