PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville K Elli

DFKGuy
08-06-2023, 01:53 PM
It’s been awhile since I write coz I only seeing regular but the other day I took a gamble and try new girl at N5M. Looking at the roster and saw new name and Korean I TOFFTT and hope for the best. In my punting experience I have not been let down by Korean WL and Elli delivered.

I’m the third customers on her first day and Jacinda warned me she doesn’t speak much english but that doesn’t bother me. Elli came into the room with a dress and cute purse look like she’s ready to be picked up for a date. She said hello and straight fixing up the bed. Usually all my regular jump on me and straight to dfk, didn’t even let me put my stuff away LoL, anyway, after the bed ready she approached me for a hug and straight to dfk. Yupe she’s “DFKGuy approved” LOL I knew straight away I won’t be disappointed.
We continue dfk while undressing each other and I get to explores Elli’s body.

Elli is about 152cm tall, petit and meat on the right place, she’s not skinny but not chubby too, just right for petit girl. Boobs about B to C cup just my size. If I suck her nips too hard she will say “hurt” which was I didn’t understand at first but finally know, but she’s ok with licking. I wouldn’t say she’s Korean pretty but she’s look like everyday Korean and no KPS. I would rate her 7/10 for her face. I told her she doesn’t look like Korean and she showed me her ID to convinced me that she’s Korean LOL. As mentioned earlier she doesn’t speak english much and unlike other Koreans where they’re usually bubbly whether in english or Korean, Elli speaks her language with kissing, smiling and giggling. She likes kissing me and sucking my bottom lips.

I laid Elli on the bed and start with Daty, she’s well shaved down there, nice juicy pussy, a bit hesitant at the beginning, may be because the inexperience, but gently I opened up her leg and she obliged.
Elli turn and she started with catbath and down for bbbj while im standing on the edge of the bed. I was rock hard and ask for standing doggy. Her soft moan seems genuine. I fuck her from behind while grabbing her boobs and dfk whenever possible and I blew my load.

I went for a quick wash and back in the bed. Have a short meaningless conversation and Elli just kissing me and we back on round 2. This time her bbbj were amazing, start off with lick from the tip to the bottom and then swallow my dick like a champ for a DT. No teeth she just swallowed my whole dick and i was in heaven. I was rock hard again and ready for the action. CG where she just moving her hip and drill you, move to sit down, doggy and finish in mish.

Still have few minutes left and we continue chatting and went to shower. Overall I’m very satisfied with the newbie and I might come back for more.

Remember
Always treat the girl with respect.

xl87
08-06-2023, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the review mate!

droid321
08-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the review! Will defs put her on my list to check.

If by any chance you see j nanase do you mind also dropping an Ar for her? Or if anyone else did ofc. These two were on my radar since they popped up haha

keebab
08-06-2023, 02:55 PM
You're the only one I trust for the label "DFK approved".

blueplanet
08-06-2023, 03:03 PM
Interesting… I also saw Elli on her first day and had a slightly different experience. Didn’t seem too keen on DFK, was more like LFK. On the other hand though she absolutely loved DATY, didn’t want me to stop. Funny how sessions can vary between punters. Overall she’s not bad, though I wouldn’t rush to repeat.

DFKGuy
08-06-2023, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the review! Will defs put her on my list to check.

If by any chance you see j nanase do you mind also dropping an Ar for her? Or if anyone else did ofc. These two were on my radar since they popped up haha

I was tossing up between Elli and Nanase but chose Elli. I don’t normally do newbie Japs if there’s no AR yet

DFKGuy
08-06-2023, 05:55 PM
You're the only one I trust for the label "DFK approved".
LOL thanks bro, glad we’re on the same boat 😂

DFKGuy
08-06-2023, 05:58 PM
Interesting… I also saw Elli on her first day and had a slightly different experience. Didn’t seem too keen on DFK, was more like LFK. On the other hand though she absolutely loved DATY, didn’t want me to stop. Funny how sessions can vary between punters. Overall she’s not bad, though I wouldn’t rush to repeat.

Hmm very interesting indeed. We’re full on since the start. She’s lovely though. What time do you see her? May be because of her first day and her inexperience makes her choose what she should provide. Did she do CIM with you?

blueplanet
08-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Hmm very interesting indeed. We’re full on since the start. She’s lovely though. What time do you see her? May because of her first day and her inexperience makes her choose what she should provide. Did she do CIM with you?

Yeah she did CIM which was very good tbh. I saw her closer to the end of her shift so she may have been a bit tired. Ah well.

Also I’ve seen Nanase too and without going into detail here would not recommend. She definitely fits the ‘short stay J girl’ stereotype that’s plaguing shops these days.

mn69
08-06-2023, 08:37 PM
hi new member here but been lurking on here for a long time and visiting shops for years
Thanks for the heads up, will definitely not book Nanase if she another one of those low service quality "short visit" J girls

Kennedy_88
08-06-2023, 09:02 PM
Yeah she did CIM which was very good tbh. I saw her closer to the end of her shift so she may have been a bit tired. Ah well.

Also I’ve seen Nanase too and without going into detail here would not recommend. She definitely fits the ‘short stay J girl’ stereotype that’s plaguing shops these days.

Damn, I was hoping to try Nanase next :surprise:

droid321
08-06-2023, 10:10 PM

ah thanks for this blueplanet, was keen on seeing Nanase too, ill see if there will be an AR in the following days. Also saw there's another new J girl Toko

nosaj10
08-06-2023, 10:15 PM
Shame about nanase, was thinking of booking her

DFKGuy
09-06-2023, 10:41 AM
hi new member here but been lurking on here for a long time and visiting shops for years
Thanks for the heads up, will definitely not book Nanase if she another one of those low service quality "short visit" J girls

I’ve been let down by so many short stay J girls that I’ve given up trying new talent. I usually wait until there’s an AR, but sometimes you might get lucky as long you don’t put your hope too high LOL

DFKGuy
09-06-2023, 10:43 AM

2 new girls in 3 days .. hat off to you mate 😂

droid321
09-06-2023, 10:49 AM
has anyone tried June though? While we're in the topic of talking about new J girls haha

DFKGuy
09-06-2023, 11:05 AM
has anyone tried June though? While we're in the topic of talking about new J girls haha
She looks cute, you can toftt and let us know LOL

blueplanet
09-06-2023, 11:19 AM

I’ve seen June too haha. Looks wise she’s girl-next-door rather than stunner but her service is very good, proper GFE. Recommended if that’s your priority.

DFKGuy
09-06-2023, 11:41 AM
I’ve seen June too haha. Looks wise she’s girl-next-door rather than stunner but her service is very good, proper GFE. Recommended if that’s your priority.

You’re on the roll mate 😂😂😂
How’s her dfk?

xl87
09-06-2023, 11:43 AM

Thanks for all that Intel. Busy man.

blueplanet
09-06-2023, 11:51 AM
You’re on the roll mate 😂😂😂
How’s her dfk?

Thanks mate. Great DFK.

droid321
09-06-2023, 12:17 PM
Thanks mate. Great DFK.

What a legend. The hero we didnt know we needed. June might be my next visit then hahaha

I havent seen anyone as good as some of the girls I've seen last year. Wonder if they'll return *cough cough* (j lauren)

xl87
09-06-2023, 01:10 PM
@blueplanet did you happen to have seen FR Lucie?

blueplanet
09-06-2023, 03:07 PM
@blueplanet did you happen to have seen FR Lucie?

Nah sorry mate. No kissing or CIM are dealbreakers for me!

droid321
09-06-2023, 03:23 PM
Nah sorry mate. No kissing or CIM are dealbreakers for me!

Have you seen any of the indonesian girls?

DFKGuy
09-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Have you seen any of the indonesian girls?
I have seen Jollie and the other girl when they’re both at Ginza

droid321
09-06-2023, 05:41 PM
I have seen Jollie and the other girl when they’re both at Ginza

ohhh how are they like? Service wise, and looks? I'm actually looking at booking Adel this week so wanting to get as much feedback as I can before I Yolo it

visit
09-06-2023, 05:54 PM
ohhh how are they like? Service wise, and looks? I'm actually looking at booking Adel this week so wanting to get as much feedback as I can before I Yolo it

Adel is very good across the board very good.

DFKGuy
09-06-2023, 06:06 PM
Jolie is hot, smoke ass body, need to warm her up then the rest is up to you. Not sure now though. I have not try Adel

Sharphorse
09-06-2023, 06:29 PM
I’m curious about Adel too but the profile for her is weird. The photos look pretty smoking hot but they make a point of saying in the description that “Maybe not that pretty girl but still cute in her own way.” which makes you wonder 🤔 Maybe next time I’m there I’ll ask if I can meet her if she’s around

DFKGuy
13-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Indonesian girls are a hit and miss for me. Some are good but alot i seen are quite robotic and dont seem to enjoy their job. Service should be consistent across the board, esp if other girls are giving better service for same price.

Indo girl way much better imo, compare with Jap girls nowdays which “consistently” providing shit service.

Meng
13-06-2023, 11:11 AM
Indonesian girls are a hit and miss for me. Some are good but alot i seen are quite robotic and dont seem to enjoy their job. Service should be consistent across the board, esp if other girls are giving better service for same price.

Have you tried the amazing indo Sandra at Kyoto. She's also know as Angel at 42G. She's wild. Man I miss seeing her. Wouldn't mind getting raped by her again lol.

droid321
13-06-2023, 12:06 PM
Yeh bro, i seen Angel at 42 before. She was great. Havent seen her on roster for a while. Maybe i should venture out again into the Indo world.

True, with the Jap girls, theres heaps coming now. I avoid the "new, just arrived" as alot of them told me economy in Japan isnt great at moment. They just here to make a quick buck so they probs not really keen on retaining regular customers anyway. Hence the shit service. Avoid until they been tried and vetted by other brothers here. But when u find a great Jap girl, u will really enjoy!

Btw any of u boys seen Indo Yasmine? Looks good, like LG but a review from someone wasn't that great

Yeah Agreed, Tried sandra at kyoto (angel before) and she was amazing.

Also for Yasmine she did have a review from before I have seen - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?113763-Indo-Yasmine from a couple months back. I'm assuming she got better now and it wasn't really a negative review to begin with

pocketrocket88
24-06-2023, 05:45 AM
So any of you boys can confirm if the photos are the same person as Elli?

DFKGuy
25-06-2023, 12:33 PM
So any of you boys can confirm if the photos are the same person as Elli?
The one in black dress is Elli.

Marrickvill_5
25-06-2023, 05:29 PM
Elli is working today

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com