PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Northside's favourite PRC boiler crew have opened another shop

Frank Walker
08-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Carseldine Clock Tower shopping area has had a new shop called "521 Massage" pop up.

Looks very similar to Zillmere roundabout one and the one that used to be near Robinson Road Coles.

I poke my head in to confirm suspicions and lo and behold it's a nasty 50 something PRC boiler screaming "you wan massat" over and over and refusing to take no for an answer until I ran away.

No doubt Brisbane simps will still give them business, but for those of you who don't want to eat a slab of mutton for lunch this one's definitely worth avoiding.

lazcuba77
08-06-2023, 07:46 PM
lol ,there's one too next to the tattoo shop at boondall,at the traffic lights.

Nissanboy2000
08-06-2023, 08:46 PM
The Zillmere shop has another shop in Rothwell near Bunnings.

harry444
09-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Yes, not nice, but I can understand their clientele. I'm now a person of mature years and sometimes feel uncomfortable in the company of a gorgeous, 20 something girl, who also must feel uncomfortable doing "things" to an old prune. Boiler shops, therefore, are more comfortable for my generation.

yobbo87
14-06-2023, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the report, will avoid

Frank Walker
15-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Yes, not nice, but I can understand their clientele. I'm now a person of mature years and sometimes feel uncomfortable in the company of a gorgeous, 20 something girl, who also must feel uncomfortable doing "things" to an old prune. Boiler shops, therefore, are more comfortable for my generation.

Even if you're old though I can get that you're uncomfortable around a 20 something but there are plenty of fit 40+ Asian birds you could get a massage from.

These are nasty slabs of meat with no personality or politeness. You can definitely spend your hard earned money on better options.

2redeyes
16-06-2023, 11:57 AM
I was driving by and felt the need to stop here; as I was pulling up, I saw someone of my vintage walking in; I hadn’t even stopped the engine when same walked out shaking his head!! That was enough for me, so I went back to work.

Gelion
16-06-2023, 01:02 PM
I was driving by and felt the need to stop here; as I was pulling up, I saw someone of my vintage walking in; I hadn’t even stopped the engine when same walked out shaking his head!! That was enough for me, so I went back to work.

Making sure you think with your big head before the little head takes over is the only way to ensure that the quality on offer improves.

hornedbeast
17-06-2023, 06:35 PM
The laws urgently need changing so we get some Sydney talent to push out these fuckin old boilers

NathanA
18-06-2023, 02:17 AM
this one looks good, but unfortunately for me, she only offers Northside action.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...G-FOR-FUN.html

carloss
19-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Is the one at Carseldine, the same crew as the short-lived shop at Ashgrove?

JohnRoscoe
20-06-2023, 05:58 AM
this one looks good, but unfortunately for me, she only offers Northside action.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...G-FOR-FUN.html

Ad removed already!