PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Hinano - Overworked? Wouldn’t go back

yoshiPP
10-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Long time lurker, but had a pretty lacklustre experience so figured I share considering the only other review is positive.

So decided to book J Hinano on a whim as I was in the city and heard decent things on this forum.

Went into room 6 and Hinano comes in. No hello and a very cold demeanour. Tried to make some small talk (she doesn’t speak much english) but not really any response. Fair enough. Spent around 10 minutes getting the bed ready, fixing her hair, and then setting up mouthwash while I’m standing there feeling awkward as shit wondering why this was taking so long. By the time the shower was done we burnt through 15 mins of the session. Keen to get things moving I sat on the bed and beckoned her over. A small amount of LFK and then a pretty basic BBBJ. Was a nice sight but a little boring.

Went down for some DATY and yeah she didn’t seem to be into it. The lack of any enthusiasm meant I just could not get it up for this session. Was no where near aroused and didn’t want to keep forcing it with the lack of enthusiasm on her part. To her credit she gave it a good go but at that point I just wasn’t feeling it. Decided to just lay down and talk with her. She seemed to warm up after we talked through translator and she seems like a sweet girl. Maybe overworked, sleepy, or I’m just not physically attractive to her lol. Said goodbye and left with blue balls.

Told the guys up front that she seemed overworked/tired and it’s good to see that they are keen on getting feedback.

She is cute, and seems nice but is jaded when it comes to the job. Would definitely not recommend, especially at 300ph.

cuteguy
10-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Long time lurker, but had a pretty lacklustre experience so figured I share considering the only other review is positive.

So decided to book J Hinano on a whim as I was in the city and heard decent things on this forum.

Went into room 6 and Hinano comes in. No hello and a very cold demeanour. Tried to make some small talk (she doesn’t speak much english) but not really any response. Fair enough. Spent around 10 minutes getting the bed ready, fixing her hair, and then setting up mouthwash while I’m standing there feeling awkward as shit wondering why this was taking so long. By the time the shower was done we burnt through 15 mins of the session. Keen to get things moving I sat on the bed and beckoned her over. A small amount of LFK and then a pretty basic BBBJ. Was a nice sight but a little boring.

Went down for some DATY and yeah she didn’t seem to be into it. The lack of any enthusiasm meant I just could not get it up for this session. Was no where near aroused and didn’t want to keep forcing it with the lack of enthusiasm on her part. To her credit she gave it a good go but at that point I just wasn’t feeling it. Decided to just lay down and talk with her. She seemed to warm up after we talked through translator and she seems like a sweet girl. Maybe overworked, sleepy, or I’m just not physically attractive to her lol. Said goodbye and left with blue balls.

Told the guys up front that she seemed overworked/tired and it’s good to see that they are keen on getting feedback.

She is cute, and seems nice but is jaded when it comes to the job. Would definitely not recommend, especially at 300ph.

This is what happens when a WL is seeing many customers in a day and expected to work like a machine everyday. She's just overworked and should take a break. Even machines break down too.

hornedbeast
10-06-2023, 03:32 PM
$300 for blue balls and no cum? You can get that for free walking along George Street

NightShift
10-06-2023, 04:35 PM
It’s happening more often now it seems with new J girls.

I got burned twice so I stopped going to see new short stay J girls.

I don’t pick them now.

GINZA
10-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Sorry about your bad experience bro
We will ask Japanese manager talk to her
I will send you a pm to make u happier

Harp0
10-06-2023, 06:52 PM
Bro, she’s rostered on for 14 hours of course she’s gonna been tired.

hornedbeast
10-06-2023, 07:46 PM
Good service by Ginza HQ Management

Footballpunter
10-06-2023, 10:18 PM
dang, dude. coming out with blue balls is never good. I would at least try to have her HJ to finish though, but thats just me. cheers

frisson
11-06-2023, 12:59 AM
I was going to visit Ginza but wary of meeting an overworked WL. Maybe need to go early in the day

iphone
11-06-2023, 04:01 PM
Yeah now when checking ginza roster I skip the top part about new jap. For me Bad experience with one girl will affect my visit to that particular shop. $200/30 mins is a lot

fted
11-06-2023, 04:40 PM
I saw her as first customer one day but also got the full prep routine and cold demeanour. Cute enough but wouldn't repeat.

fapmaster69
12-06-2023, 05:01 PM
I stopped visiting ginza basically because of management.

They overwork their girls, and misadvertise their offerings. When incidents happen, such as customers removing condom in the middle of service, they don't really offer much protection for the girl.

Obviously this spills into the service that is given by the girl afterwards, especially if they are only short stay.

Once I figured out how bad it was for the girls there (especially those with submissive personalities) I couldn't bring myself to go back.

Very good selection of girls for sure, and some such as Misha, Rebecca, and Liz are really fucking good, but I can't shake the feeling each time I go.

wowsofast
13-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I know a chick who went into prostitution. Dudes taking off their condoms to CIP happens more often than they would like and leaves them feeling pretty broken. She tells me she just ends up crying on the bed while the bloke ups and leaves. I never asked about what the shop and manager does for them, but really, what can u do i guess?

Meng
13-06-2023, 04:07 PM
Yeah, I know a chick who went into prostitution. Dudes taking off their condoms to CIP happens more often than they would like and leaves them feeling pretty broken. She tells me she just ends up crying on the bed while the bloke ups and leaves. I never asked about what the shop and manager does for them, but really, what can u do i guess?

As in you knew a prostitute who told you this or a girl from your friend circle that went into prostitution?

wowsofast
15-06-2023, 11:35 AM
As in you knew a prostitute who told you this or a girl from your friend circle that went into prostitution?

Circle of friends. Mind you, this was back a good couple years, but these things will never change. She was the school slut, pretty much everyone had boned her leading up to her working in a shop. Pretty much the case was, if you knew her and it's your birthday, you're getting a ride, just to give perspective. I think that lead to her getting the wrong impression of what it would be like working in a shop. Mind you, undoubtedly the shop probs tried to give a hand to some degree, but she generally never talked about it. But she very regularly complained about the condoms being taken off, guys trying to stealth, etc.

wowsofast
15-06-2023, 11:42 AM
Mind you, she also very often liked to show off her quite expensive gifts. There was a reason she kept going back, despite complaining about feeling broken i guess.